Will an overcrowded GOP field hurt their 2016 chances?

We are barely out of the gate and the GOP already has a few confirmed candidates, and more are sure to announce their run. Is this a good thing for the GOP? How different are any of their stances? In my opinion, an overcrowded GOP field will be a detriment. They will spend the primaries destroying each other, and come the general elections the nominee will be damaged goods to independents and more than a few GOP voters. In recent years it seems the GOP has thrown out too many candidates at one time.
If they all run negative campaigns against each other it could hurt them.

And if they go negative on the kunt she'll just play the sympathy card. Bill better watch out. You never know what an evil bitch like her will do.

The best reason to vote for Hillary is that you won't have to worry about being lumped in with a piece of shit like you.

I'm beginning to wonder if Jeb is just gonna waltz in. I'll bet he thought he was going to.

I saw him doing an interview and he had the same familiar mannerism as his brother - slight smile while talking and nodding head up and down.

Fuck, I had to change the channel. No thanks.

And in a Clinton vs. Bush (III) redux, I think it's pretty obvious who is going to win.

I'm not sure why people think it will be that sort of blow-out in a Clinton v. Bush contest outside of the electoral college advantage any Dem would have. A lot of people recall the Bush years as wonderful times. Again, not sure why but it is what it is.

We are barely out of the gate and the GOP already has a few confirmed candidates, and more are sure to announce their run. Is this a good thing for the GOP? How different are any of their stances? In my opinion, an overcrowded GOP field will be a detriment. They will spend the primaries destroying each other, and come the general elections the nominee will be damaged goods to independents and more than a few GOP voters. In recent years it seems the GOP has thrown out too many candidates at one time.

And if they go negative on the kunt she'll just play the sympathy card. Bill better watch out. You never know what an evil bitch like her will do.

The best reason to vote for Hillary is that you won't have to worry about being lumped in with a piece of shit like you.
Calm down, I'm not one of those snipers in Bosnia.

Calm down, I'm not one of those snipers in Bosnia.
I'm not so sure about that...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What is scaring the crap out of the dems and libs is that the GOP has a large field of very strong, qualified, intelligent, well spoken candidates.

Which ever one comes out on top will destroy hillary, literally destroy her.

What's really funny is that even the dem leadership and the media now know that she has no chance, but they are stuck with her fat criminal ass.

What is scaring the crap out of the dems and libs is that the GOP has a large field of very strong, qualified, intelligent, well spoken candidates.

What's really funny is that even the dem leadership and the media now know that she has no chance, but they are stuck with her fat criminal ass.

While I respect your your opinion, I don't share it.

We are not afraid of your candidates. We are laughing at them.

you won't be laughing after november 2016, when the whitehouse and both houses of congress belong to the GOP. You fools had your chance and you blew it with obama, pelosi, and reid. you had the whitehouse and both houses, and what did you do? rammed the worst piece of legislation in history up the asses or american citizens with obozocare.

You blew it, you failed, and now your only candidate is an old, angry, ugly, failure named clinton. you are pathetic.

you won't be laughing after november 2016, when the whitehouse and both houses of congress belong to the GOP. You fools had your chance and you blew it with obama, pelosi, and reid. you had the whitehouse and both houses, and what did you do? rammed the worst piece of legislation in history up the asses or american citizens with obozocare.

You blew it, you failed, and now your only candidate is an old, angry, ugly, failure named clinton. you are pathetic.

Uhuh.... right..... carry on....

Uhuh.... right..... carry on....

Uhuh, we will, you do the same. continue to push that old, tired, angry, shrill, corrupt, lying bitch. get behind her, send her all of your money, do it!

Couldn't agree more. "Nothing more gullible than a man that is self-assured." These pieces of human excrement on the left have forgotten one very important part of the equation - the American voter.

Hillary Clinton (and the scandalized train wreck she is) or ANY Republican candidate......

Easy pickings come November 16.

Couldn't agree more. "Nothing more gullible than a man that is self-assured." These pieces of human excrement on the left have forgotten one very important part of the equation - the American voter.

Hillary Clinton (and the scandalized train wreck she is) or ANY Republican candidate......

You see, there's the difference:

I respect your opinion on this.

But RWNJS like you do not respect the opinions of others, and believe me, unaffiliated voters have noticed this.

So, please, from your armchair, Herr Kommandant, carry on....

:D

You see, there's the difference:

I respect your opinion on this.

But RWNJS like you do not respect the opinions of others, and believe me, unaffiliated voters have noticed this.

So, please, from your armchair, Herr Kommandant, carry on....

:D

Oh, I intend to dumbass. Additionally, I intend to laugh my ass off at you folks come November 2016. You go ahead and vote for the fat-assed Hillary. Go right ahead. Then watch as her ass is kicked up one side and down the other side of the street come election night.

Oh, and you are right - I have absolutely NO respect for the opinion of those like you. None whatsoever.

The problem for the GOP isn't the number of candidates but the candidates themselves.

And the Dems have who.. Clinton? A seventy year old woman who's probably as corrupt and inept as anyone in modern history? That;s what the Dems have that is so great?

:lol:

The problem for the GOP isn't the number of candidates but the candidates themselves.

And the Dems have who.. Clinton? A seventy year old woman who's probably as corrupt and inept as anyone in modern history? That;s what the Dems have that is so great?

:lol:

I'll give the left this: That fat-assed bitch screws them on a regular basis and what do they do? "Thank you Ma'am, can I have another". She is (without doubt) the most evil son of a bitch in modern history and these jerk offs can't get enough of it......unbelievable.

The GOP candidates include: a woman, a black, two hispanics, young people, and non politicians.

the dems have an old, angry, arrogant, narcissistic, failed white woman.

Now, which is the party of diversity?

Forum List

Back