Its Time Some Americans Woke Up and Faced Reality.

Well, if you're a small hands sycophant, come out with the biggest lie.
You really are completely ignorant on every topic, aren't you?

Dumbass.

I already posted a link to the fact that the facility was shared with the red Chinese military.

You’re delusional and stupid — but also dishonest.

Your ignorance and arrogance are astounding. But always expected.

I reviewed your post,and could niot find any reference to the Chinese military. I even searched for the word 'military' and found none.

So, is it that you have access to top secret Chinese military documents proving your delusion, or did you get this info personally from Xi himself?

:laughing0301:

I reviewed your post,and could niot find any reference to the Chinese military. I even searched for the word 'military' and found none.

So, is it that you have access to top secret Chinese military documents proving your delusion, or did you get this info personally from Xi himself?
You didn’t search very well.

Have you always been a retard or did you suffer a serious brain injury along life’s path?

Wait. What? Your side has maintained all along it was caused by some dude eating bat soup that started all of this, not the bio weapons lab leak at Wuhon.

Seriuosly?

Nobody denies that the virus came from the Wuhan lab.

It was only very, very early on when the Chinese government thought that it had come from wet market.

Most likely the people that ran the Wuhan facility wouldn't admit that the virus had come from their facility.

They knew that if it were found out that they were responsible, they'd certainly be put to death.

The Chinese government eventually figured it out and let the world know.

You of all people should understand! One lying bag of shit should have some empathy for other lying bags of shit!

Seriuosly?

Nobody denies that the virus came from the Wuhan lab.

It was only very, very early on when the Chinese government thought that it had come from wet market.

Most likely the people that ran the Wuhan facility wouldn't admit that the virus had come from their facility.

They knew that if it were found out that they were responsible, they'd certainly be put to death.

The Chinese government eventually figured it out and let the world know.

You of all people should understand! One lying bag of shit should have some empathy for other lying bags of shit!
Link us up to the Chinese admitting it came from the lab, Simp.

So, you're saying that my PC can't search correctly?

You are truly a flaming idiot!

Not only that but a lying bag of shit. You are a person of no integrity whatsoever.

/conversation
No, scumbag. I’m saying you don’t search.

You’re too retarded to grasp that you’re caught in a snare of your own stupidity.

Muddle on, you idiot.

Minor problem: More Americans than you or I ever imagined would be fine with an authoritarian strongman. An American Pinochet.

Did you know that? I didn't.

Just from reading this forum, I knew that. Even before Trump was elected the first time, a shockingly large number of far right posters here were saying the the USA NEEDED an authoritarian government to restore the nation to its former glory.

Just from reading this forum, I knew that. Even before Trump was elected the first time, a shockingly large number of far right posters here were saying the the USA NEEDED an authoritarian government to restore the nation to its former glory.
My question now is how many of them don't understand what they're asking for, and how many of them actually DO understand what they're asking for.

The world has seen a desperate population make a horrible decision before.

Bring the posts, Liar.

My question now is how many of them don't understand what they're asking for, and how many of them actually DO understand what they're asking for.

The world has seen a desperate population make a horrible decision before.
Who asked for that?

Funny, but I suspect that what they mean by 'Make America Great again' is nothing more than fitting the child's eye view of the country from when they were children.

Growing up is what they're really against.

Funny, but I suspect that what they mean by 'Make America Great again' is nothing more than fitting the child's eye view of the country from when they were children.

Growing up is what they're really against.

Oh, just think how proud Uncle Saul is going to be when he sees this!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back