BREAKING: Byron Donalds to run for House Speaker

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Third time's the charm?

Or does the game of GOP musical chairs simply perpetuate endlessly and forever?

A spokesperson confirmed his intentions to The Hill, with Donalds being one of many names that have emerged since Jim Jordan was removed in a secret ballot vote as the party’s Speaker nominee on Friday afternoon.

The Republican Conference in the House will hold a candidate forum at 6:30 pm on Monday, and will vote of a new Speaker-designate on Tuesday morning, with prospective candidates needing to submit their names by noon on Sunday.

Don't get me wrong, dude is based as all get out and would be a huge upgrade from McCarthy.

And he's certainly preferable to the hypothetical of allowing Dems to help designate the Speaker.

But will the "moderates" (IE Warmongers/K Street vampires) ever allow this?

If they don't, maybe we should take a page out of the Dem playbook and call them all "RACISTS!" (tm)

Hell, maybe we could even peel off a couple of Democrat votes with that tactic....

NAAAAAAAH ;)

Looks like he is going to have some competition, but in my view none of the other names come close.

Remember, the dems can end this with the next floor vote the same way they ended McCarthy. That seems to be lost on a lot of people.

I want to hear their reasons why they won't vote for a black guy.
Because he "ain't black" if he is conservative.
Only thing worse than a white male in the eyes of Democrats - is a black mail who is a Republican.

Third time's the charm?

Don't get me wrong, dude is based as all get out and would be a huge upgrade from McCarthy.

And he's certainly preferable to the hypothetical of allowing Dems to help designate the Speaker.

If they don't, maybe we should take a page out of the Dem playbook and call them all "RACISTS!" (tm)

Hell, maybe we could even peel off a couple of Democrat votes with that tactic....

NAAAAAAAH ;)
Tokenizing at it's best. Did you listen to that speech?

Remember, the dems can end this with the next floor vote the same way they ended McCarthy. That seems to be lost on a lot of people.

I want to hear their reasons why they won't vote for a black guy.
You call us communists.

- You call us groomers.

- You vote against our bills, and then try to take credit for them when they pass because they're great.

- You insult our President while he's conducting critical foreign policy.

- You nominate whack-jobs who knew all about January 6th.

- And you want to shut down the government AND you're trying to kill Social Security and Medicare.

But you expect US to bail YOU out?

Third time's the charm?

NAAAAAAAH ;)
Moron voted to overthrow the 2020 election. He is a traitor and should be in jail. In fact, Soros, Hunter, and I are working on it now.

1697842271189.png

Where are all the Democrats who were wailing that "we have to have a speaker!"

Here is their chance to vote for a historic first.

Forum List

Back