Will an overcrowded GOP field hurt their 2016 chances?

The problem for the GOP isn't the number of candidates but the candidates themselves.

And the Dems have who.. Clinton? A seventy year old woman who's probably as corrupt and inept as anyone in modern history? That;s what the Dems have that is so great?

:lol:

I'll give the left this: That fat-assed bitch screws them on a regular basis and what do they do? "Thank you Ma'am, can I have another". She is (without doubt) the most evil son of a bitch in modern history and these jerk offs can't get enough of it......unbelievable.

The Clinton's are royalty to the left.... they can do no wrong. It's astounding actually.

What is scaring the crap out of the dems and libs is that the GOP has a large field of very strong, qualified, intelligent, well spoken candidates.

Which ever one comes out on top will destroy hillary, literally destroy her.

What's really funny is that even the dem leadership and the media now know that she has no chance, but they are stuck with her fat criminal ass.

While I respect your your opinion, I don't share it.

We are not afraid of your candidates. We are laughing at them.

you won't be laughing after november 2016, when the whitehouse and both houses of congress belong to the GOP. You fools had your chance and you blew it with obama, pelosi, and reid. you had the whitehouse and both houses, and what did you do? rammed the worst piece of legislation in history up the asses or american citizens with obozocare.

You blew it, you failed, and now your only candidate is an old, angry, ugly, failure named clinton. you are pathetic.

Couldn't agree more. "Nothing more gullible than a man that is self-assured." These pieces of human excrement on the left have forgotten one very important part of the equation - the American voter.

Hillary Clinton (and the scandalized train wreck she is) or ANY Republican candidate......

Easy pickings come November 16.

Flagg for PR chief of the GOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Fascinating! The RW has found someone they hate even more than they hate Obama!

I don't hate Obama.. hell, I don't even know the man.

The Clinton's on the hand, are completely self-absorbed pieces of shit that have sold their souls for fame and money.

The Clinton's on the hand, are completely self-absorbed pieces of shit that have sold their souls for fame and money.

Thank goodness that nobody in the GOP has done that! BTW, just where IS Palin these days?

What is scaring the crap out of the dems and libs is that the GOP has a large field of very strong, qualified, intelligent, well spoken candidates.

What's really funny is that even the dem leadership and the media now know that she has no chance, but they are stuck with her fat criminal ass.

While I respect your your opinion, I don't share it.

We are not afraid of your candidates. We are laughing at them.

you won't be laughing after november 2016, when the whitehouse and both houses of congress belong to the GOP. You fools had your chance and you blew it with obama, pelosi, and reid. you had the whitehouse and both houses, and what did you do? rammed the worst piece of legislation in history up the asses or american citizens with obozocare.

You blew it, you failed, and now your only candidate is an old, angry, ugly, failure named clinton. you are pathetic.

Couldn't agree more. "Nothing more gullible than a man that is self-assured." These pieces of human excrement on the left have forgotten one very important part of the equation - the American voter.

Hillary Clinton (and the scandalized train wreck she is) or ANY Republican candidate......

Easy pickings come November 16.

Flagg for PR chief of the GOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute. They NEED him in 2016.

Thank goodness that nobody in the GOP has done that! BTW, just where IS Palin these days?

not taking bribes from foreign interests.

Thanks for another reason to laugh.

She is probably busy getting medical care in Canada.....

Why? she is very rich as a result of your left wing obsession with her. I am sure she thanks you fools for making her a very rich woman.

Why? she is very rich as a result of your left wing obsession with her. I am sure she thanks you fools for making her a very rich woman.

She made no money from me, Red! how many of her books and how many of her shows did YOU buy or watch?

She made no money from me, Red! how many of her books and how many of her shows did YOU buy or watch?

none, but its the obsession that you libs and the media have with her that has made people want to buy her stuff, hear her speak, and watch her every move.

Admit it: an attractive, conservative woman scares the livin shit out of you libs, so you must destroy her. But in your attempts to destroy her you have made her wealthy. you shit in your soup and then say how good it is.

Never mind the overcrowded field. The GOP field itself will hurt their chances. What's their message? The 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude' image is gonna be real hard for it to shake.

I mean, Rush Limbaugh is the face of the Party for God's sake. He's the absolute epitome of the 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude.' Times have changed. The 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude' thing ain't gonna work. Should be a fairly easy victory for the Democrats.

Never mind the overcrowded field. The GOP field itself will hurt their chances. What's their message? The 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude' image is gonna be real hard for it to shake.

I mean, Rush Limbaugh is the face of the Party for God's sake. Times have changed. The 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude' thing ain't gonna work. Should be a fairly easy victory for the Democrats.

OMG, get over the Rush shit. He is not the face of the republican party, he is a radio talk show dude who happens to be conservative in his beliefs.

Now, are fiorina, West, Rubio, Paul, Walker, and Kasich old white dudes? Ummmm nope.

But speaking of greedy and angry----------------------do the clintons come to mind?

I mean, Rush Limbaugh is the face of the Party for God's sake. Times have changed. The 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dude' thing ain't gonna work. Should be a fairly easy victory for the Democrats.

OMG, get over the Rush shit. He is not the face of the republican party, he is a radio talk show dude who happens to be conservative in his beliefs.

Now, are fiorina, West, Rubio, Paul, Walker, and Kasich old white dudes? Ummmm nope.

But speaking of greedy and angry----------------------do the clintons come to mind?

What does 'Conservative' even mean? You hate Gay Marriage and Abortion? Because the GOP certainly isn't about less or 'Smaller Government.' It's the biggest advocate for this oppressive Police State we've become. It's all about Big Government.

Hating Gay Marriage and Abortion isn't enough. The Party will still be seen as the Party of 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dudes.' The Democrats should win pretty easily.

And the Republicans sill have more minorities and just as many women running for president compared to the democrats. Guess that means we can accuse democrats of racism and conducting a war on women?

What does 'Conservative' even mean? You hate Gay Marriage and Abortion? Because the GOP certainly isn't about less or 'Smaller Government.' It's the biggest advocate for this oppressive Police State we've become. It's all about Big Government.

Hating Gay Marriage and Abortion isn't enough. The Party will still be seen as the Party of 'Greedy Angry Fat White Dudes.' The Democrats should win pretty easily.

Being opposed to gay marriage on religious or biological grounds does not equate to hating.

Being opposed to killing unborn children is hating abortion, just as hating murder is hating.

If you think HRC is going to stroll in to the WH next year, you are very naive, or very brainwashed.

Forum List

Back