Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.

And she promptly said kavanaugh flashed his weiner at her when he was 4 years old .

Last edited:
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

Sounds like Bill Clinton jr to me

Something tells me this marriage was doomed
long before Trump became president. Just a hunch.

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...

• Banned
Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had great time...

They can not debate a gawd dam thing either. They only know they hate Trump because they Parrot their MSM gods bs, and their friends who also do the same so in their retard eyes they know why they hate him LOL.. They're that stupid. They can only YELL, BLOW A BABY WHISTLE and use buckets like drums oh yeah that's like ANTIFA's too .

I had a great time...
LOL. I wanna party with you, cowboy!

That's President Trump to you, runt

I had great time...

They can not debate a gawd dam thing either. They only know they hate Trump because they Parrot their MSM gods bs, and their friends who also do the same so in their retard eyes they know why they hate him LOL.. They're that stupid. They can only YELL, BLOW A BABY WHISTLE and use buckets like drums oh yeah that's like ANTIFA's too .

I know I was bit off topic, but with a good reason: "total meltdown".

If this woman can leave husband over him voting for Trump, I say he won. Well, Trump won this one for him. :D

I had a great time...

Did they end it by screaming "You're a racist, homophobe bigot" and run away?

I had a great time...
LOL. I wanna party with you, cowboy!

The funny part is that the host of the party and my good friend was actually trying to explain how I did it just as a prank, and when they would start conversation with laughing about it, I would assure them that I am uneducated, deplorable, bigoted racist, who actually supports Trump.

I also wore Q anon US flag t-shirt, as a bonus.

That's President Trump to you, runt

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

I have to say it ....

That husband is one lucky man....the wife sounds like an hysterical lunatic!

Give thanks man! Give thanks!:04:

I had a great time...

Did they end it by screaming "You're a racist, homophobe bigot" and run away?

No, to those who wanted challenge, I told right away that I know what they think of me (deplorable, racist, bigot, uneducated, etc) so they can spare the breath. Of course the main topic was Roe v. Wade, and women rights, where few female counterparts were proving my point. To me, the highlight was when the were fact checking me by browsing their phones. :D

tenor.gif

After seeing her picture she did him a favor.

Good for Gayle McCormick; fuck her husband for voting for a complete shitfvckasshole, = Trump.

It's about time Americans start standing up for what is RIGHT & Trump is NOT right; Trump is wrong.

McCormick & her previous POS husband can get a divorce & he can go grab some prostitute pussy; most likely from Eastern Europe.

I had a great time...

Keep it up. Rub it in. Make them cry.

Forum List

Back