Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.
Another example of Trump's disrespect of those serving in our military.
How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

He just can't be a decent human being. How bizarre.

A silly and pointless comment.

Nikki who?

The much more important take away is why is Trump wasting his valuable time commenting on a CINO....Candidate In Name Only.

Trump was just joking about that you dumb-ass.

As I’ve said and many other Trump supporters concede, Trump says some occasional cringe-worthy shit.

But that can’t be a disqualified since so does Brandon. More often on his case.
Please give us some examples of Biden's cringe worthy comments

Forum List

Back