Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...

Lefties chant. Whenever they haven't got an answer, they chant.

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

That's President Trump to you, runt

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

If you say that 3 times real, real fast it comes true!

Or not

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society.
She revealed who SHE is moron.

Good Allah, you guys are a plague to this nation.

Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.
Yet again, you post absolute bullshit. She is the loon here. Not him. How can you be on the wrong side of every discussion?

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

And yet, he ascended to the top office of the world, on his on merit, in spite of all malice towards him and totally within the law.

While you are nothing but a malcontent moron.

tenor.gif

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.
You are one of the despicables.

After all that, he is still your president.

Based on all that, he's like leftist Jesus. You should be praying to him.

But you don't. Because you know he's nothing of that sort.

tenor.gif

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years.
In a rare moment of agreement... Truer words have never been spoken...

And yet, he ascended to the top office of the world, on his on merit, in spite of all malice towards him and totally within the law.

While you are nothing but a malcontent moron.

"His own merit" :laugh2:

Doooooooon't think so Clyde. Con Artistry does not constitute "merit". I'm afraid the only malcontent morons present here are those of you snowflakes who melt down at the slightest test of Dear Leader with Orange Paint-on Face. The sentient among us are just basically watching the shit show.

Pogo....you’re describing yourself and every other Dem snowflake..

Insanity has always been a justification of divorce

Forum List

Back