Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

So you are going to order people to go through pregnancy and childbirth because of your choice of religion? What if they did not make your choice of religion?

Stop being an ass. Your choice is your choice, but it's only for you. Someone who chooses to have an abortion probably has selected other beliefs than yours. Why does your choice of religion have to govern the way other people live. We are not all members of your cult.

1. You did not address my point. You judged pro-lifers as though they agreed with you about there only being one person in the equation, ie the woman. That makes you a narrow minded ass.

2. Religious reasons for reaching a political position are just as valid as any others.

3. Laws are crafted by the democratic process (or are supposed to be). Everyone who votes has a voice, and that is the way it is supposed to be. You don't get a pass on some laws, because you disagree with the beliefs of those who supported it.

4. Thanks for insulting Christianity by calling it a cult. Your bigotry, does not change the fact that Christians have the right to participate in the political process and have their interests represented in policy and law.

I never said that the entire faith of Christianity, all over the world, was a cult. But there is this jeffress/family research council/graham thing. There is only one person involved in the abortion issue. The woman with a fertilized egg inside of her.

Where you not once a "fertilized egg" ?

Yes. I was. A zygote. before I had a a skull and brain. So??? A fertilized human egg is not a person any more than an acorn is a tree.

And is a " fertilized egg " any different at 12 weeks than it was at conception? What age of a fetus represents life in your opinion???

When an infant is born and takes its first breath. You are talking about something that doesn't even have a brainstem.

Still, this is nothing of concern to the government. Get rid of your guns and get your hands off of other people's genitals. You god, guns, and gays idiots are just bitches. Get out of other people's lives. You are not needed.

1. You did not address my point. You judged pro-lifers as though they agreed with you about there only being one person in the equation, ie the woman. That makes you a narrow minded ass.

2. Religious reasons for reaching a political position are just as valid as any others.

3. Laws are crafted by the democratic process (or are supposed to be). Everyone who votes has a voice, and that is the way it is supposed to be. You don't get a pass on some laws, because you disagree with the beliefs of those who supported it.

4. Thanks for insulting Christianity by calling it a cult. Your bigotry, does not change the fact that Christians have the right to participate in the political process and have their interests represented in policy and law.

I never said that the entire faith of Christianity, all over the world, was a cult. But there is this jeffress/family research council/graham thing. There is only one person involved in the abortion issue. The woman with a fertilized egg inside of her.

Yes. I was. A zygote. before I had a a skull and brain. So??? A fertilized human egg is not a person any more than an acorn is a tree.

And is a " fertilized egg " any different at 12 weeks than it was at conception? What age of a fetus represents life in your opinion???

When an infant is born and takes its first breath. You are talking about something that doesn't even have a brainstem.

Still, this is nothing of concern to the government. Get rid of your guns and get your hands off of other people's genitals. You god, guns, and gays idiots are just bitches. Get out of other people's lives. You are not needed.
You loons are terminating other people's lives. You are needed for it to continue.

This is what makes you monsters.

Dry your little eyes and take a chill pill. No one is going to take away your right to terminate a pregnancy as a last line of defense for birth control because those of your ilk don't know how to take common sense precautions. People DO have the right to disagree with this disgusting practice nor should they be forced via taxes to subsidize the killing of a fetus.

Get rid of guns? Do away with the 2nd amendment? Not in my lifetime as the threat of a communist style coup (like we see going on now) will always require that the populace be allowed to arm themselves as a last line of defense. Communism (democide) is responsible for the deaths of over 200,000,000 unarmed people just in the last 120 years.

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

tenor.gif

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.
My significant other is a hard-core leftist, while I support this current administrations' platform. We just agreed to keep politics out of our personal conversations while voting for our preferred candidates when the time comes. I suspect that in that wife's case, there was more to the friction in the relationship than politics; either that, or she's one shallow individual.

Were you kidding about that brain stem comment? YOu said when an infant is first born they have no brain stem, pleae tell me you were kidding LOL>

So, an over due "fetus" at 9 months and a week, is not a person while a premie born at 8 and a half months is?

That does not make any sense.

Your attempt to support your premise, ie that the woman is the only person involved, has failed.

YOur dismissive and bigoted language, considering the bs you are peddling, is not called for, and reflects poorly on you. And your argument.

Were you kidding about that brain stem comment? YOu said when an infant is first born they have no brain stem, pleae tell me you were kidding LOL>

You didn't understand my comment. Go study the human reproductive system. The process of building a human body takes nine months. Put your guns down and go open a book.

In any event, Big Government should have absolutely no role in what is basically an ideological/religious disagreement.

YOur dismissive and bigoted language, considering the bs you are peddling, is not called for, and reflects poorly on you. And your argument

So I can't call an asshole an asshole? There are assholes in the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu faiths, while others who adhere to those faiths do not act like assholes.

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...
So, you trolled your friend's party. Sounds about right for trumpanzees.

You concluded that on your own, or you had some help?

I did not start single conversation, every one was initiated by them, since they got triggered by my hat.

As I said, I had great time...

Wearing a hat adorned with the slogan of the most divisive character in U.S. politics seems like trolling. Some people need to inject politics into all aspects of their lives.

Trolling leftists and watching them lose their minds is also lot of fun.

It feels like my new calling, although I'm happy to do it for free.

I'm sure you are.

YOur dismissive and bigoted language, considering the bs you are peddling, is not called for, and reflects poorly on you. And your argument

So I can't call an asshole an asshole? There are assholes in the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu faiths, while others who adhere to those faiths do not act like assholes.

Wow. That's a great way to make an argument that my argument is unsupported. Just cut out all the supporting argument, and then pretend you didn't read it.

We both know that I pointed out how YOU are the one acting like an asshole, in the portion of the post you cut.

Your position, is that the act of moving a foot or so, is what makes a fetus a human being.

And that is your justification for denying that person, their rights.

And I pointed out the absurdity of that, in the portion of the post you cut.

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...

I did not start single conversation, every one was initiated by them, since they got triggered by my hat.

Wearing a hat adorned with the slogan of the most divisive character in U.S. politics seems like trolling. Some people need to inject politics into all aspects of their lives.

I'm sure you are.

Unlike you, I don't shill for Correct The Record and Shares Blue.

I do it for myself.

Wow. That's a great way to make an argument that my argument is unsupported. Just cut out all the supporting argument, and then pretend you didn't read it.

We both know that I pointed out how YOU are the one acting like an asshole, in the portion of the post you cut.

Your position, is that the act of moving a foot or so, is what makes a fetus a human being.

Your argument reflects no knowledge of the human reproductive system. which is sequential. You'r telling me that a fertilized egg is a person, which is absurd.

Your argument reflects no knowledge of the human reproductive system. which is sequential. You'r telling me that a fertilized egg is a person, which is absurd.

Your position is that a person is a person when it is born and takes it's first breath, because it is just a "fertilized egg" with "no brain stem" before that.

That is utter nonsense.

As I pointed out, and you cut without response, one child could be born premie, and thus a person in your eyes, while another could be over due, and NOT a person in your eyes, even though it is more, possibly FAR more developed than the premie.

AND on top of that, you are being a bigoted ass, by smearing and insulting people and groups of people that don't share your absurd position.

You didn't understand my comment. Go study the human reproductive system. The process of building a human body takes nine months. Put your guns down and go open a book.

In any event, Big Government should have absolutely no role in what is basically an ideological/religious disagreement.

A walking dictionary doesn't need a book lol. Just look at the image a brain stem is there way before a baby is even born.

iu

Fetal development. Causes, symptoms, treatment Fetal development

I'm sure you are.

Unlike you, I don't shill for Correct The Record and Shares Blue.

I do it for myself.

K

Forum List

Back