Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Donald Trump
Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

That's President Trump to you, runt

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

Pogo....you’re describing yourself and every other Dem snowflake..

I'm afraid I'm not a "Dem" and as I pointed out multitudinous times to the :lalala: people,
this isn't in any way about politics. Nor is the post you just quoted.

Burning passions over Donald Trump's presidency are taking a personal toll on both sides of the political divide. For Gayle McCormick, it is particularly wrenching: she has separated from her husband of 22 years.

One truly has a mental disorder to leave your husband or wife because he or she supports Trump / votes for Trump. What kind of moron are you to give up all those years over a political difference. Must have never loved that deeply to begin with.

Rump is not a "political difference". Rump is not a "political" anything. He has no politics.

Rump is a personal aberration. A freak. A subhuman. A pathologically lying Shit Show. If one is living with a moron who would actually vote for such a freak, then anything could happen. I have no doubt she got out for her own safety.

That's President Trump to you, runt

Not to me, hellthefuck no. That's a whiny immeasurably insecure little kid who's never grown up to face any of the challenges or responsibilities of life at all. That's a pathological liar who's too dim to understand any of the world around him and his coping mechanism is to bellow about himself. That's a whiny little bitch who can't take the heat yet wants to run the kitchen. That's a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man who degrades not only his country but his entire species. A loser so lost in his own insecurities that he intentionally paints his own face orange.

Pogo....you’re describing yourself and every other Dem snowflake..

I'm afraid I'm not a "Dem" and as I pointed out multitudinous times to the :lalala: people,
this isn't in any way about politics. Nor is the post you just quoted.

Oh I forgot, you’re a proud member of the Communist Party USA, not a Dem.

tenor.gif

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

I’d bet a large amount of money it’s the other way around. It’s the left who’s displayed they’re wholly intolerant of opposing views so this broad likely couldn’t tolerate her husband thinking differently, which is a sure sign of intellectual maturity, wouldn’t you agree?

tenor.gif

Trump has inspired people to reveal the most despicable parts of themselves that they kept hidden for years because it was unacceptable in society. No doubt this husband is has revealed a nature he'd spent his life suppressing, disgusting the poor woman he fooled into marrying him.

I’d bet a large amount of money it’s the other way around. It’s the left who’s displayed they’re wholly intolerant of opposing views so this broad likely couldn’t tolerate her husband thinking differently, which is a sure sign of intellectual maturity, wouldn’t you agree?
Trump’s entire campaign was centered around opposing tolerance. So shove your laments up your ass, you piece of trash.

upload_2018-9-25_10-56-39.gif

tenor.gif

Trump’s entire campaign was centered around opposing tolerance. So shove your laments up your ass, you piece of trash.

Thanks for proving my point about anti-Trumpers. Your level of intellectual maturity stuns me bc I’ve surely never come across another with so little of it.

You’re just a big ball of hate who wants everyone else to be as miserable as your sorry ass. Get fucked—seriously, it might chill you out.

Wife leaves husband of 22 years because he voted for Trump

more examples of liberalism is a mental disorder

he must have seen the signs earlier that she is a kook

He's better off with that bitch gone. I see the leftist whiners have banned YET ANOTHER popular conservative member here....how shocking....NOT!

tenor.gif

What a crock of Bullshit.

She nagged his ass for their entire marriage and the best way to rid himself of a selfish, inconsiderate gold digger was to make her follow through on her threat.

tenor.gif

You are a vile person, full of hate.

tenor.gif

She’s a typical left-winger. Selfish. Self-absorbed. Absolutely no loyalty. No commitment to their word or their vows. There is nothing shocking about this. This is who the left is, to their core.

Last Saturday I went to party where I knew about half people, the other half are friend's friends, etc.

I wore my MAGA hat, for sole reason to make some eyes bleed, and to find out with whom I am not gonna hang out with. :D

Few things that I was expecting did happen. Lefties never let you finish the sentence, they never answer the question, and they have total meltdown when things are not going the way they want.

I had a great time...
:udaman:

If I knew ANY of my family voted for Trump I would tell them ALL; go down to Brazil & make your living in the giant garbage heap.

As A Massive Garbage Dump Closes In Brazil, Trash-Pickers Face An Uncertain Future

......... and, if the dump closes you can always go jump in the ocean
Then you are a massive piece of shit.

Oh sure; right Donald :206:
You really are a massive piece of shit. Stupid, unimportant and truly irrelevant.

If I knew ANY of my family voted for Trump I would tell them ALL; go down to Brazil & make your living in the giant garbage heap.

As A Massive Garbage Dump Closes In Brazil, Trash-Pickers Face An Uncertain Future

You really are a massive piece of shit. Stupid, unimportant and truly irrelevant.

Feel better now, Donald?

tenor.gif

You are a vile person, full of hate.
If I triple the hate, maybe it will make me a Trump sheep.

Feel better now, Donald?
Since that is your best response. It proves my previous statement.

Forum List

Back