Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.

Trump was just joking about that you dumb-ass.
Nothing funny about asking where her husband was on the campaign trail, as a dig, when he is deployed for our country.

Trump probably didn't even know. When he finds out he compounds his disrespect by "joking" he should come home.

That is disrespectful not funny. Except to the MAGA lemmings.

Nothing funny about asking where her husband was on the campaign trail, as a dig, when he is deployed for our country.

Trump probably didn't even know. When he finds out he compounds his disrespect by "joking" he should come home.

That is disrespectful not funny. Except to the MAGA lemmings.
:fu:

Trump calls for Nikki Haley's husband to leave his military deployment to help her "dying" campaign.
Another example of Trump's disrespect of those serving in our military.
How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

For 4 generations, no member of the Trump klan in America has ever saw fit to rise to a call of duty and serve in America's armed forces. Not ever. 4 Generations.

As I’ve said and many other Trump supporters concede, Trump says some occasional cringe-worthy shit.

But that can’t be a disqualified since so does Brandon. More often on his case.
Cringe worthy isn't the point. It's his looking down on anyone who serves in the military. And it's a pattern with Trump.
I've never heard Joe Biden once denigrate a member of the military.

It's a pattern with him.
Worse, the majority of his supporters think it's ok. ^Shrug^.
He doesn't have a monopoly on stupid comments. I remember VP Biden joking around at a military funeral a few years back. No matter....

It was careless and unnecessary comment from Trump....it will cost him.

Another example of Trump's disrespect of those serving in our military.
How can he bring up Haley's husband not being around when we have not seen Melania on the campaign trail.
Where is Melania. I guarntee she is not serving our country.Trump needs to STFU about support of spouses.

If Mr and Ms Nikki can't take a little heat from The Donald then they are pussies that should never be in the White House.

If Mr and Ms Nikki can't take a little heat from The Donald then they are pussies that should never be in the White House.
They can take the heat no problem. It shows what a jackass Trump is.
Those comments help antiTrumpers and Haley. Most people find his comments disgusting except for the MAGA lemmings.

They can take the heat no problem. It shows what a jackass Trump is.
Those comments help antiTrumpers and Haley. Most people find his comments disgusting except for the MAGA lemmings.
So you are also one of these snowflakes that have TDS?

Let me guess. You didn't vote for the best President of modern times in 2020 and voted for the worst President ever because you were offended by Trump's mean tweets? LOL!

Ole Nikki needs to suck it up. Hell, the sorry ass RINO bitch cheated on her husband while he was deployed so if she can't take the heat then she doesn't need to be running for President.

Forum List

Back