Why?

Every time you post in a thread The Mean Old USMB Software re-subscribes you to the thread.

That's the only reason that I can think of.

Maybe the MOUSMBS has it in for you :dunno:

She's a fickle bitch...

No waivers.

Every time you post in a thread The Mean Old USMB Software re-subscribes you to the thread.

She's a fickle bitch...
But I hadn't posted before getting the alerts and I had unsubscribed............The alerts happened quick......How much time is needed........or is it that I was getting thanks or something.........:cuckoo:

You'll get an alert on a 'Thank you' or a 'Funny' on a post even if you've unsubscribed from the thread that the post is in.

She's a fickle bitch...
But I hadn't posted before getting the alerts and I had unsubscribed............The alerts happened quick......How much time is needed........or is it that I was getting thanks or something.........:cuckoo:

You'll get an alert on a 'Thank you' or a 'Funny' on a post even if you've unsubscribed from the thread that the post is in.
Okay......then that explains it....Thank You...............you are still a party pooper though.........

:badgrin:

I know it's "allowed" but there is an entire community of forums for US Political Discussion.... why do people have to flood this forum with even MORE political discussion.

I KNOW there are areas - even under GENERAL POLITICS that this is more suited for....

?

Who cares? I mean really. Get a life. :D

Forum List

Back