Temporary Zone 1 for Israel/Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but it is really all about this...

Notice that the Euphrates River is in IRAQ = why there was always another lie to justify invading Iraq as the last one Faux News pushed got busted... and then replaced with another....

Yellowcake from Niger
Centerfuge
Iraq giving chem to AQ

LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

all about this....

After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west.
That was an informative post. I had to take Old Testament and New Testament at Union University, but not being a religion major, those course did not key on that, as it is a Baptist university, and being a Business student at Mcafee Schools of Business, I did not choose to pursue those course offerings, as not what the corporation was footing the bill for.

What search argument would I use to pull up a map of that overlayrd with present Israel?

OK, so maybe not people in the Middle East. How about the people discussing the issues that don't live there?
A little chilling amongst that group might go a long way to achieving nothing, which is equal to what the frothing at the mouth club achieves.
The response here in America, along with Biden’s turn against Israel, DOES affect people who live here. There has been such vitriol and threats against Jews that my shul now has hired an ex-military man to guard us at services, people here are chanting “Death to Jews,” we have been warned not to wear our Jewish pendants, and some of us are switching out our mezzuahs for little ones you can not see from the street.

Biden is making it worse by siding with the Muslims. We need to discuss this, and bring it to the forefront, and we should be able to do so without bigots yelling “Nazi!!” and “Hitler!!” at us because we are not on the side of the people who cheered on the massacre of Jews.

Why can't people in the Middle East just chill?
On a previous site, they finally just had to close that forum down. I don't even like to talk about it.
They have not for over 2,000 years. Why start now?

That was an informative post. I had to take Old Testament and New Testament at Union University, but not being a religion major, those course did not key on that, as it is a Baptist university, and being a Business student at Mcafee Schools of Business, I did not choose to pursue those course offerings, as not what the corporation was footing the bill for.

What search argument would I use to pull up a map of that overlayrd with present Israel?
Did they teach you the name of Noah’s Wife ?

The response here in America, along with Biden’s turn against Israel, DOES affect people who live here. There has been such vitriol and threats against Jews that my shul now has hired an ex-military man to guard us at services, people here are chanting “Death to Jews,” we have been warned not to wear our Jewish pendants, and some of us are switching out our mezzuahs for little ones you can not see from the street.

Biden is making it worse by siding with the Muslims. We need to discuss this, and bring it to the forefront, and we should be able to do so without bigots yelling “Nazi!!” and “Hitler!!” at us because we are not on the side of the people who cheered on the massacre of Jews.
This is real, and it's real sad. There does seem to be a rather large group of American Palestinian sympathizers.
I wouldn't blame that on President Biden. They came out in force before Joe dissed Netanyahu.
It's atrocities from both sides that gets the sympathizers for both sides riled up. We call that war. It's harmful to children and other living things.

"I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." -A Lee

Did they teach you the name of Noah’s Wife ?
No. Nothing theoretical or unproven. Those courses were all just about the books, writers, the events, rulers and politics and historical of the times written and the counsel that accepted them, etc.

This is real, and it's real sad. There does seem to be a rather large group of American Palestinian sympathizers.
I wouldn't blame that on President Biden. They came out in force before Joe dissed Netanyahu.
It's atrocities from both sides that gets the sympathizers for both sides riled up. We call that war. It's harmful to children and other living things.

"I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." -A Lee
To an extent, but it remains a fact that the only side that INTENTIONALLY went seeking out children, even a fetus, to torture to death in the most barbaric ways possible was committed by just ONE side - that of HAMAS.

The haters will hide behind it, just like the forum's leading race baiting dick smoker does.....You want more of that?
I don’t like when a poster who claims to be against bigotry calls the Jewish descendant of Holocaust victims “Hitler.” Why should that be allowed? The site doesn’t allow for racists to call blacks the n-word, so why are antisemites allowed to use an equally offensive word when addressing Jews?

To an extent, but it remains a fact that the only side that INTENTIONALLY went seeking out children, even a fetus, to torture to death in the most barbaric ways possible was committed by just ONE side - that of HAMAS.
Did they eat them? Or just kill for the thrill?

I don’t like when a poster who claims to be against bigotry calls the Jewish descendant of Holocaust victims “Hitler.” Why should that be allowed? The site doesn’t allow for racists to call blacks the n-word, so why are antisemites allowed to use an equally offensive word when addressing Jews?

BAN EINSTEIN!!!!

Censorship, a core "value" of Pro Israel Christian SUBs with IQ under 5, and they think censorship is "conservative" too....

Lost in the "hostage movie for SUBs" and still believes Israel has "open borders" and no household in Israel has a gun....

MORON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back