Why?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I know it's "allowed" but there is an entire community of forums for US Political Discussion.... why do people have to flood this forum with even MORE political discussion.

I KNOW there are areas - even under GENERAL POLITICS that this is more suited for....

?

Some topics could possibly fit several categories. GENERAL covers just about everything.

I know it's "allowed" but there is an entire community of forums for US Political Discussion.... why do people have to flood this forum with even MORE political discussion.

I KNOW there are areas - even under GENERAL POLITICS that this is more suited for....

?
I personally like to post a new thread (it happens very rarely though) in one of the taunting forums because restrictions are lose and sometimes answering idiotic posts is expressed best just with a one or two words reply.

Some topics could possibly fit several categories. GENERAL covers just about everything.

I know but I come in GD and there is NOTHING BUT political topics
No one likes to talk about anything else going on in life?

I dunno, I'd rather hear about fbj's dating life or work life. There must be 100 threads on the same topic of everything imaginable about politics. I'd be happy if there was 2 new topics in here unrelated to politics in some way....

?
I personally like to post a new thread (it happens very rarely though) in one of the taunting forums because restrictions are lose and sometimes answering idiotic posts is expressed best just with a one or two words reply.

I may have to stick over there. I haven't gotten into too much trouble here. but I really don't want to have to rag on people - if I do, I will make a thread in FZ to rail on them....

?

I may have to stick over there. I haven't gotten into too much trouble here. but I really don't want to have to rag on people - if I do, I will make a thread in FZ to rail on them....

Will they notice?

50+ pages ragging Lucy, and she didn't appear once that I know of

?

Will they notice?

50+ pages ragging Lucy, and she didn't appear once that I know of

Not sure if she noticed or just ignored it.... people tend to stick in certain areas once they get acclimated here...

Not sure if she noticed or just ignored it.... people tend to stick in certain areas once they get acclimated here...
I am quite sure she just did not want to get involved in her own crucifixion.... wisely, I might add....

Seems like everyone goes through a period of hazing on here

Especially if you dare to speak your mind right off the bat...

acclimated?

Why would I want to be acclimated?

true, maybe, find what you enjoy here? or ? not sure of the right word to be honest... acclimated means adjusting, or changing, so, people should not do that (in my opinion) -

?

Did you report it? Ask around... I move threads to a more appropriate forum almost every day, but I can't find them all on my own.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I don't post threads that often, but when I do it is usually in the Flame Zone................because they usually get ugly anyway............save the mods time shutting it down or moving it anyway.....................

It's just WHY I do it............:mm:

Forum List

Back