Why?

I know it's "allowed" but there is an entire community of forums for US Political Discussion.... why do people have to flood this forum with even MORE political discussion.

I KNOW there are areas - even under GENERAL POLITICS that this is more suited for....

?

Did you report it? Ask around... I move threads to a more appropriate forum almost every day, but I can't find them all on my own.

This thread, for instance just got moved to Announcements and Feedback. No flames, y'all.

Seems like everyone goes through a period of hazing on here

Especially if you dare to speak your mind right off the bat...

Only bats I have are in the belfrey
I saw two bats fall from the sky. They were too busy having sex to keep flying.

I am TERRIFIED of bats! I have made a fool of myself on more than one occasion freaking out as I see them overhead ... seems to be there are out a lot more in late summer/early fall

I know it's "allowed" but there is an entire community of forums for US Political Discussion.... why do people have to flood this forum with even MORE political discussion.

I KNOW there are areas - even under GENERAL POLITICS that this is more suited for....

?

Did you report it? Ask around... I move threads to a more appropriate forum almost every day, but I can't find them all on my own.

This thread, for instance just got moved to Announcements and Feedback. No flames, y'all.

Thanks. The irony!

?

I'll likely be TPOM for 2 months in a row... doesn't that give me some sort of special privileges or exceptions made for me???? :)

well I'm not flaming really.. i'm just whining, cause I've been a whiny little bitch this weekend....

Seems like everyone goes through a period of hazing on here

Especially if you dare to speak your mind right off the bat...

Only bats I have are in the belfrey
I saw two bats fall from the sky. They were too busy having sex to keep flying.

I am TERRIFIED of bats! I have made a fool of myself on more than one occasion freaking out as I see them overhead ... seems to be there are out a lot more in late summer/early fall
If mickey mouse had wings he would be mickey bat.

?

I made one about posting limits too... maybe they should go here as well? (being serious actually)

Ok mod.........I unwatched thread and the alerts keep coming back.......Why is that.......................curious...........Mr. Party pooper.

Ok mod.........I unwatched thread and the alerts keep coming back.......Why is that.......................curious...........Mr. Party pooper.

Because you posted a post in the thread announcing your withdraw from the thread AFTER you unsubscribed.

I like the easy ones :thup:

Because you posted a post in the thread announcing your withdraw from the thread AFTER you unsubscribed.

I like the easy ones :thup:
Ummmm.........I was gonna agree but but but......I only posted after unsubscribing and getting alerts............:cuckoo:

Every time you post in a thread The Mean Old USMB Software re-subscribes you to the thread.

That's the only reason that I can think of.

Maybe the MOUSMBS has it in for you :dunno:

She's a fickle bitch...

Every time you post in a thread The Mean Old USMB Software re-subscribes you to the thread.

That's the only reason that I can think of.

Maybe the MOUSMBS has it in for you :dunno:

She's a fickle bitch...
But I hadn't posted before getting the alerts and I had unsubscribed............The alerts happened quick......How much time is needed........or is it that I was getting thanks or something.........:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back