Why should white people discuss race?

No jackass, race isn't over and everyone has *NOT* gotten over it, that's just cold hard reality you're denial of, now you're trying to play this childish game of trying to accuse blacks of keeping alive that isn't even dead. Must be that mental illness again.

Just because bigots like you haven't gotten over it doesn't mean it isn't over. I don't deny that there will always be ignorant savages like you in society. All I'm denying is that you matter. The only mental illness here is YOUR inability to see that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU and your fictionalized "struggle". The number of people you can intimidate into pretending that your skin pigment is some great social injustice you're suffering under decreases with every year, and the more you wallow in your victimhood, the more of a marginalized joke you become.

It's dead, Chuckles. Just because you stuffed and mounted it doesn't mean you aren't now boring everyone to death with your threadbare stories of the olden days, which I sincerely doubt you were actually around for, anyway. Now it's time for you to do something useful with yourself, because "I'm black and I'm so abused" just doesn't have the purchasing power it used to.

All righty, that's all the time I have to spend on the Smithsonian display of "Race Whiners Before They Had to Get Real Jobs". My screen is now clear of racists, bigots, and snivelers who need industrial strength therapy to end their pity parties.

Just because bigots like you haven't gotten over it doesn't mean it isn't over. I don't deny that there will always be ignorant savages like you in society. All I'm denying is that you matter. The only mental illness here is YOUR inability to see that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU and your fictionalized "struggle". The number of people you can intimidate into pretending that your skin pigment is some great social injustice you're suffering under decreases with every year, and the more you wallow in your victimhood, the more of a marginalized joke you become.

It's dead, Chuckles. Just because you stuffed and mounted it doesn't mean you aren't now boring everyone to death with your threadbare stories of the olden days, which I sincerely doubt you were actually around for, anyway. Now it's time for you to do something useful with yourself, because "I'm black and I'm so abused" just doesn't have the purchasing power it used to.

All righty, that's all the time I have to spend on the Smithsonian display of "Race Whiners Before They Had to Get Real Jobs". My screen is now clear of racists, bigots, and snivelers who need industrial strength therapy to end their pity parties.

Mr. Bass is a bigot for pointing out that racism still exists and hasn't gone away? Way to go, thats really the work of a bigot....LMAO!

try to be happy, try to post something positive instead of fostering discord and hate! you might like yourself better, grow a little self esteem, white people don't have anything against you.

What really bugs him is the deep-down knowledge that white people don't consider him important enough to have anything against him.

Can't put it in your own words?

Face it, it's not "white" privledge. There isn't any such thing anymore. It's the privilege of the wealthy. Yeah, most of them are white, but not all of them, not anymore. If the statistics were released I'd bet blacks make up the same percentage if not more of the upper classes as they do of our population.

Not as many of them in the middleclass because so many of them are stuck at the bottom blaming all their ills on the evil whites, encouraged by those rich blacks who make money off of it.

Racism exists in all races. Jessie Jackson confessed to spitting on the food of white people when he worked in a restaurant. Now he's a very wealthy man, made wealthy by claiming that all blacks are discriminated against by the evil whites.

I for one, am sick of it. As long as you're looking for racism, you're going to find it, even when it's not there. My brother in law swears our family is racist, what's my sister to have nothing to do with us and after more than 25 years of marriage, he finally succeeded. This is a man that claims my parents were racist for not wanting them near their daughter < in spite of the fact that he was twice as old as her and divorced> but wouldn't let his own daughters date whites in highschool and claims that wasn't racist, that was for the good of his daughters.

Yeah, right. The man's a flaming black racist, the only reason he married my sister is because no black woman would put up with him.

Interestingly enough, Census Bureau data shows that the majority of black people in America are middle class or higher. The lower-class ones are actually the minority, but you're never going to hear that from the mainstream, because it doesn't make for good emotional blackmail.

What really bugs him is the deep-down knowledge that white people don't consider him important enough to have anything against him.

Outside of family, God and close friends Mr Bass gives a damn what *ANYONE* thinks of him, thats what you fail to realise.

Can't put it in your own words?

Face it, it's not "white" privledge. There isn't any such thing anymore. It's the privilege of the wealthy. Yeah, most of them are white, but not all of them, not anymore. If the statistics were released I'd bet blacks make up the same percentage if not more of the upper classes as they do of our population.

Not as many of them in the middleclass because so many of them are stuck at the bottom blaming all their ills on the evil whites, encouraged by those rich blacks who make money off of it.

Racism exists in all races. Jessie Jackson confessed to spitting on the food of white people when he worked in a restaurant. Now he's a very wealthy man, made wealthy by claiming that all blacks are discriminated against by the evil whites.

I for one, am sick of it. As long as you're looking for racism, you're going to find it, even when it's not there. My brother in law swears our family is racist, what's my sister to have nothing to do with us and after more than 25 years of marriage, he finally succeeded. This is a man that claims my parents were racist for not wanting them near their daughter < in spite of the fact that he was twice as old as her and divorced> but wouldn't let his own daughters date whites in highschool and claims that wasn't racist, that was for the good of his daughters.

Yeah, right. The man's a flaming black racist, the only reason he married my sister is because no black woman would put up with him.

So racism is nonexistent until blacks complain about it? LMAO!. So are you saying if everyone kept quiet and pretended that racism doesn't exists it literally doesn't exist or will never exist?

Interestingly enough, Census Bureau data shows that the majority of black people in America are middle class or higher. The lower-class ones are actually the minority, but you're never going to hear that from the mainstream, because it doesn't make for good emotional blackmail.

There ya go.:redface:

Outside of family, God and close friends Mr Bass gives a damn what *ANYONE* thinks of him, thats what you fail to realise.

Your name isn't really "John" is it? I think we might have found my jerk brother in law.:lol:

LOL, if thats the case, why does the media promote the image of blacks as welfare people looking for handouts?

The media doesn't. However, the last time I saw stats on race and Welfare, and I'll admit it's been awhile. 36% of those on welfare were white, 33% were black and the rest were other races. Now since blacks made up 13% of the population, it seems incredible to me that they make up such a large percentage of those getting welfare. And I think THOSE are the ones crying racism the most. Easier to blame their failures on race than on their own attitudes.

The media doesn't. However, the last time I saw stats on race and Welfare, and I'll admit it's been awhile. 36% of those on welfare were white, 33% were black and the rest were other races. Now since blacks made up 13% of the population, it seems incredible to me that they make up such a large percentage of those getting welfare. And I think THOSE are the ones crying racism the most. Easier to blame their failures on race than on their own attitudes.

The truth is blacks of *ALL* economic backgrounds have complained of racism you idiot, and racism is real not something imagined by people who fail to do something.

The truth is blacks of *ALL* economic backgrounds have complained of racism you idiot, and racism is real not something imagined by people who fail to do something.

You're right. My brother in law makes more money than most Americans and he complains of racism constantly. You remind me of him. Bet you wouldn't let your daughters date whites either.

Complaining of racism proves nothing, well, except that you like to whine.

You're right. My brother in law makes more money than most Americans and he complains of racism constantly. You remind me of him. Bet you wouldn't let your daughters date whites either.

Sticking one's head in the sand and pretending as if racism doesn't exist except when people complain about proves nothing except that their are idiots who are either in denial or they are just mentally ill people in need of help.

jackass, blacks traditionally and predominately vote Democratic, you must have missed that point to, right? You have no evidence for your dumb assertion.

hells bells I already been across town purchased a diswasher brought it home and unloaded it and yer still bitchin about being black. get over it, I can't help that i was born white either.. you keep bitching see where it gets ya!

It must be nice to have the time and luxury to worry about piddly crap like skin color. Personally, I'd be thrilled if my daughter would dump her white trash boyfriend for a nice black or Mexican boy who had a full-time job and knew something about dental hygiene. :eusa_pray:

hells bells I already been across town purchased a diswasher brought it home and unloaded it and yer still bitchin about being black. get over it, I can't help that i was born white either.. you keep bitching see where it gets ya!

Argument of a defeated person who can't and couldn't muster up any support in the way of proof for their idiotic assertions.

Affirmative action does *NOT* victimise whites, there are no statistics that you could cite that support this insane, crackheaded assertion of yours. In this country, it was whites who created the causes and conditions that led to the use and creation of affirmative action programs, yet you want Mr. Bass to believe that whites are the victims and blacks are the perpetrators?

This is the jackass assumption that many retards take, blacks are somehow automatically unqualified yet get picked over whites who are assumed to be automatically more qualified, its a subtle form of white supremacy. The fact is, Mr Bass is certainly a highly qualified officer, the AF has no race quotas. What your jackass doesn't see is how many less qualified white officers were offered and given command positions over more qualified black officers. It still exists in the minds of some that black officers are incapable of being good, effective commanders, whites don't have that stigma, they don't have the added pressure of having to work harder because people see their race as inferior and or as less capable. That's a white privilege you are blind or either in denial of.

The fact that someone as racist as you against whites may have command over whites is terrifying.

Forum List

Back