Why should white people discuss race?

This mental illness that makes some whites think racism and discrimination don't exist[except when whites are 'denied' something because of affirmative action] is simply astounding.

The mental illness that makes some blacks claim some whites have stated something they have not is just as astounding.

Howeve, denying that affirmative action does NOT victimize whites is ignorance unbound. But then, you're about as ignorant as it gets when it comes to race.

You're a dishonest opportunist who uses race as a weapon to get what you want. People like YOU keep racism alive.

I wonder how many more qualified white officers got sent home so promoting YOU filled a race quota? And I've SEEN that happen more than once, so sell your bullshit down the road, Charles.

I'll bet your hypocritical ass knows these words by heart but a 3 years old could probably explain what they mean better than you can:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

The content of YOUR character is morally bankrupt.

You don't think Blacks don't take more shit than Whites do in the society?

Are you people retarded?

I have to wonder who the retarded one is when the only answer I get is, "You don't already KNOW?!" That just tells me that YOU don't know, either.

This mental illness that makes some whites think racism and discrimination don't exist[except when whites are 'denied' something because of affirmative action] is simply astounding.

Personally, I'm astounded by the mental illness that makes you think just claiming something makes it so, and that saying, "Everybody KNOWS" constitutes proof.

Fascinating. So what that link tells me is that YOU don't know, either, and neither do the "brilliant intellectuals" you're listening to.

Call me when you have something other than you and your buddies sitting around, nodding knowingly at each other while you circle jerk.

Translation:

I will pretend or make others think that they don't know what they're talking about to deny the obvious in America eventhough the burden of proof is on me to porve that white privilege *DOES NOT* exist.

Howeve, denying that affirmative action does NOT victimize whites is ignorance unbound. But then, you're about as ignorant as it gets when it comes to race.

Affirmative action does *NOT* victimise whites, there are no statistics that you could cite that support this insane, crackheaded assertion of yours. In this country, it was whites who created the causes and conditions that led to the use and creation of affirmative action programs, yet you want Mr. Bass to believe that whites are the victims and blacks are the perpetrators?

I wonder how many more qualified white officers got sent home so promoting YOU filled a race quota? And I've SEEN that happen more than once, so sell your bullshit down the road, Charles.

This is the jackass assumption that many retards take, blacks are somehow automatically unqualified yet get picked over whites who are assumed to be automatically more qualified, its a subtle form of white supremacy. The fact is, Mr Bass is certainly a highly qualified officer, the AF has no race quotas. What your jackass doesn't see is how many less qualified white officers were offered and given command positions over more qualified black officers. It still exists in the minds of some that black officers are incapable of being good, effective commanders, whites don't have that stigma, they don't have the added pressure of having to work harder because people see their race as inferior and or as less capable. That's a white privilege you are blind or either in denial of.

Do we have new rules here in AMerica now that Obamalama has been elected. Is it now open season on white people. Somebody tell us how we are now supposed to act? This is bullshit.

Last edited:

Racism and discrimination has existed since the dawn of man and will continue as long as humans exist. It's an ancient survival instinct that did have at one time a very useful societal purpose. It is hardwired more or less in all of us and you are no different than I in that matter, nor anyone else. White people (what ever the hell that means) is therefore capable of talking about race as fluently as blacks, or any other race.

But what makes human animals become people is the ability to think and use that ability to overcome instinctive fears, such as bigotry, that not only has no useful purpose any longer but is actually now something deterimental to society. Seeing something or someone different is going to invoke a reaction but that doesn't mean we all have to act on it without thinking about it. If you think and act accordingly, recognizing your biases and taking efforts to modify them for your own and others betterment, that is all that is required.

That is called tolerance. But that doesn't seem to be enough for anyone these days. No, tolerance suggests a lack of total acceptance which is the pure form of harmony everyone demands. It's a childish and naive notion. Tolerance is all that is needed and shoud be all that is asked of anyone, because it is all that we intelligent humans are capable of doing. Attempts to go further would require religious-like mind screwing.

Do we have new rules here in AMerica now that Obamalama has been elected. Is it now open season on white people. Somebody tell us how we are now supposed to act? This is bullshit.

What Mr Bass is speaking he's been saying *BEFORE* Obama. Some people here are subconsciously already hating on Obama because he is black.

What Mr Bass is speaking he's been saying *BEFORE* Obama. Some people here are subconsciously already hating on Obama because he is black.

that's why so many white people voted for him right? I am getting a real sour taste in my mouth. who do you think "subconsciously is hating on Obama because he is black"? and how would you know what is in their subconscious mind? or do you just see the color white and knee jerk with hate?

that's why so many white people voted for him right? I am getting a real sour taste in my mouth. who do you think "subconsciously is hating on Obama because he is black"? and how would you know what is in their subconscious mind? or do you just see the color white and knee jerk with hate?

Mr Bass said some people here, not all white people and lets not be stupid, record numbers of blacks voted for Obama, even people who have *NEVER* voted before in their lives came out to vote so don't overstate the white vote.

Mr Bass said some people here, not all white people and lets not be stupid, record numbers of blacks voted for Obama, even people who have *NEVER* voted before in their lives came out to vote so don't overstate the white vote.

re-writing history and it's not even a month old. I hope this black bias against white people gets spread far and wide in the next four years, I truly do.. Keep up the good work..
I plan on not responding to any more race baiting

re-writing history and it's not even a month old. I hope this black bias against white people gets spread far and wide in the next four years, I truly do.. Keep up the good work..
I plan on not responding to any more race baiting

What black bias? There's more of that mental illness that some whites have.

I plan to act like I always do: as though I don't give a fat rat's ass what color someone is. Someone starts babbling at me about the "white man" and "hidden racism" and whatever else, and I'm going to tell them to their face that THEY are the racists, and I don't waste time talking to anyone that ignorant and anachronistic.

Race is over in America. All we're seeing now are the death throes of the last vestiges of a primitive, backward, throwback cultural anomaly. Watching people caper about, caroling about the "importance" of electing Obama because he's black is like watching the last horse-drawn buggy being scrapped to make way for cars.

Racism and discrimination has existed since the dawn of man and will continue as long as humans exist. It's an ancient survival instinct that did have at one time a very useful societal purpose. It is hardwired more or less in all of us and you are no different than I in that matter, nor anyone else. White people (what ever the hell that means) is therefore capable of talking about race as fluently as blacks, or any other race.

But what makes human animals become people is the ability to think and use that ability to overcome instinctive fears, such as bigotry, that not only has no useful purpose any longer but is actually now something deterimental to society. Seeing something or someone different is going to invoke a reaction but that doesn't mean we all have to act on it without thinking about it. If you think and act accordingly, recognizing your biases and taking efforts to modify them for your own and others betterment, that is all that is required.

That is called tolerance. But that doesn't seem to be enough for anyone these days. No, tolerance suggests a lack of total acceptance which is the pure form of harmony everyone demands. It's a childish and naive notion. Tolerance is all that is needed and shoud be all that is asked of anyone, because it is all that we intelligent humans are capable of doing. Attempts to go further would require religious-like mind screwing.

I'm afraid I have to disagree. Discrimination is part of human nature and always will be, that's true, because people will always make value judgements between one thing and another, one group or another. Racism, on the other hand, does not necessarily have to be part of human society and someday won't be any more. In a time when communities were isolated from each other, those from a far-off culture stood a good chance of also being a different race and it was a handy way of telling the difference quickly. In this day and age, it is irrelevant and becomes even more so as the population of mixed-race people continues to grow exponentially. Eventually, people who can claim only one racial heritage will be a minority, and no one will give a damn about race. They'll just find other differences to focus on.

I plan to act like I always do: as though I don't give a fat rat's ass what color someone is. Someone starts babbling at me about the "white man" and "hidden racism" and whatever else, and I'm going to tell them to their face that THEY are the racists, and I don't waste time talking to anyone that ignorant and anachronistic.

Race is over in America. All we're seeing now are the death throes of the last vestiges of a primitive, backward, throwback cultural anomaly. Watching people caper about, caroling about the "importance" of electing Obama because he's black is like watching the last horse-drawn buggy being scrapped to make way for cars.

Race is over in America? Are you retarded? naw, its once again more of that mental illness that some whites have when it comes to acknowledging and seeing racism.

Really? Subconsciously, huh? So how do YOU know they're doing it if THEY don't even know? You doing a mindreading act, Miss Cleo?

You can't overstate the white vote. There aren't enough black people in the population at large to give anyone the election all by themselves, and it's self-evident that a lot of the black population isn't eligible to vote, and a lot more are eligible but don't vote, and didn't this time.

Like all Presidential candidates, Obama needed the white vote to win, and couldn't have won without it.

Forum List

Back