MUST HEAR LECTURE on WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA

Republicans aren't much better than the Democrats. Wake me when a politician comes around that adheres to the Constitution and it's original intent.

Republicans aren't much better than the Democrats. Wake me when a politician comes around that adheres to the Constitution and it's (sic) original intent.

And you call yourself a "proud Army veteran" after the transgender insanity of this Democrat Misadministration?
You're a disgrace, to the Army, to America, to our honored flag.

And you call yourself a "proud Army veteran" after the transgender insanity of this Democrat Misadministration?
I'm a Constitutional Conservative moron something both the Republicans and Democrats ignore. I have two children serving now, I served, my Father, Uncles Grandfathers and so on back to the Civil War what the fuck have you done for this country ? Other than whine about the loons.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative moron something both the Republicans and Democrats ignore. I have two children serving now, I served, my Father, Uncles Grandfathers and so on back to the Civil War what the fuck have you done for this country ? Other than whine about the loons.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative moron

Er....

Yes, the flag will be crying... wait, not it won't. The "flag" is merely a design. It doesn't have feelings, it only represents the power base of the USA. So, the politicians are upset that people aren't doing what they're told.

What a disgrace, people should know their place and do what they're told.

But what do you really think about this Transgender frippery ?

It is hardly life changing .Isn't it just a few fragile kids desperate for attention ?

And look at Obummer and Macron . Having a Mutant significant other propelled them to the "top" .

My Father served in World War II in the Ardennes.
My two brothers were Marines.
I served a tour in Vietnam, Mister Profanity.
I can say what I want, when I want. One does not have to be a veteran to practice patriotism. Your profound ignorance and attitude are disgraceful. You should be ashamed of your conduct, but people like you only double down on their ignorance.
Ciao brutto.
I'll interpret.
This is Italian for "goodbye, ugly."

Join the others like you on my Ignore List. Life is too short to be bothered with the likes of Leftists and you.

My Father served in World War II in the Ardennes.
My two brothers were Marines.
I served a tour in Vietnam, Mister Profanity.
I can say what I want, when I want. One does not have to be a veteran to practice patriotism. Your profound ignorance and attitude are disgraceful. You should be ashamed of your conduct, but people like you only double down on their ignorance.
Ciao brutto.
I'll interpret.
This is Italian for "goodbye, ugly."

Join the others like you on my Ignore List. Life is too short to be bothered with the likes of Leftists and you.
Ok crazy.

Forum List

Back