Why should white people discuss race?

Rawanda! now that was ignorant. very ignorant. a million dead people in 3 months..

You can't overstate the white vote. There aren't enough black people in the population at large to give anyone the election all by themselves, and it's self-evident that a lot of the black population isn't eligible to vote, and a lot more are eligible but don't vote, and didn't this time.

Like all Presidential candidates, Obama needed the white vote to win, and couldn't have won without it.

I would not argue with his ignorance, he's already re written the history books.

Race is over in America? Are you retarded? naw, its once again more of that mental illness that some whites have when it comes to acknowledging and seeing racism.

I realize it's not over for you and other Neanderthals like you, because I know how hard it is to give up your primitive ways and join the modern era. I'm sure there were many people who viewed the Industrial Revolution with the same alarm and resistance with which you view the possibility that someday you're going to have to have something of value to fall back on besides the melanin content of your skin.

Nevertheless, just like an Amish community, the rest of the nation has moved on without you and now views you and your outdated, archaic rantings as nothing more than a quaint tourist attraction.

Or to put it more bluntly so you'll be sure to understand it, so what? Now tell me something important.

I would not argue with his ignorance, he's already re written the history books.

No he hasn't. He's rewritten his own memory. For him to rewrite the history books, he'd have to be relevant, and right now, he's like a buggy whip salesman on the sidewalk in front of a Porsche dealership.

No he hasn't. He's rewritten his own memory. For him to rewrite the history books, he'd have to be relevant, and right now, he's like a buggy whip salesman on the sidewalk in front of a Porsche dealership.

They will screw it up though. Watch. With attitudes like this it won't take four years to undo what has been done.

They will screw it up though. Watch. With attitudes like this it won't take four years to undo what has been done.

They can't undo it. People who have truly gotten past thinking that race matters in anything other than your choice of sunblock strength aren't going to go back to thinking like primitive savages just because of people like that. The most they're going to do is get annoyed and disgusted with the anachronistic twerps still hanging around, making nuisances of themselves. Charlie Bass and his ilk have already gone the way of the Klan and the Nazis marching in Skokie: They're museum displays. They're just too damned ignorant to realize it.

You can't overstate the white vote. There aren't enough black people in the population at large to give anyone the election all by themselves, and it's self-evident that a lot of the black population isn't eligible to vote, and a lot more are eligible but don't vote, and didn't this time.

Like all Presidential candidates, Obama needed the white vote to win, and couldn't have won without it.

You missed the point, record numbers of black voters turned out to support Obama, no Democrat received that amount of the black vote. That cannot be understated. The white vote goes 50-50 in either direction, no matter who the candidates are.

They can't undo it. People who have truly gotten past thinking that race matters in anything other than your choice of sunblock strength aren't going to go back to thinking like primitive savages just because of people like that. The most they're going to do is get annoyed and disgusted with the anachronistic twerps still hanging around, making nuisances of themselves. Charlie Bass and his ilk have already gone the way of the Klan and the Nazis marching in Skokie: They're museum displays. They're just too damned ignorant to realize it.

No jackass, race isn't over and everyone has *NOT* gotten over it, that's just cold hard reality you're denial of, now you're trying to play this childish game of trying to accuse blacks of keeping alive that isn't even dead. Must be that mental illness again.

No jackass, race isn't over and everyone has *NOT* gotten over it, that's just cold hard reality you're denial of, now you're trying to play this childish game of trying to accuse blacks of keeping alive that isn't even dead. Must be that mental illness again.

you'd be lost with racism wouldn't you?. Miserable. That's so sad.

Actually you are right and wrong Mr. Bass. Many of us that never were prejudiced, who had parents that weren't. That castigated others that were. We've not only gotten past it, but are moving on.

You are left with those that carry guilt like those that carry victimhood, beyond reality. Am I denying that there are prejudiced people out there? No. Are there those that don't lift a finger to help themselves because they think there's 'no point'? No. Can't help those that won't smell the coffee.

You missed the point, record numbers of black voters turned out to support Obama, no Democrat received that amount of the black vote. That cannot be understated. The white vote goes 50-50 in either direction, no matter who the candidates are.

That shows us who voted on race based protocol and who voted on the issues. Thanks.

de·lu·sion: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary

try to be happy, try to post something positive instead of fostering discord and hate! you might like yourself better, grow a little self esteem, white people don't have anything against you.

Sure, so the whites who voted for Obama did it based on issues and blacks did it based on race only? LMAO!

you said it.. I didn't,, a 50 50 split in the white voters say it whereas a 95% vote in the black race says it too. you pointed it out I didn't it's all there in, pardon the pun, black and white. :eusa_whistle:

Can't put it in your own words?

Face it, it's not "white" privledge. There isn't any such thing anymore. It's the privilege of the wealthy. Yeah, most of them are white, but not all of them, not anymore. If the statistics were released I'd bet blacks make up the same percentage if not more of the upper classes as they do of our population.

Not as many of them in the middleclass because so many of them are stuck at the bottom blaming all their ills on the evil whites, encouraged by those rich blacks who make money off of it.

Racism exists in all races. Jessie Jackson confessed to spitting on the food of white people when he worked in a restaurant. Now he's a very wealthy man, made wealthy by claiming that all blacks are discriminated against by the evil whites.

I for one, am sick of it. As long as you're looking for racism, you're going to find it, even when it's not there. My brother in law swears our family is racist, what's my sister to have nothing to do with us and after more than 25 years of marriage, he finally succeeded. This is a man that claims my parents were racist for not wanting them near their daughter < in spite of the fact that he was twice as old as her and divorced> but wouldn't let his own daughters date whites in highschool and claims that wasn't racist, that was for the good of his daughters.

Yeah, right. The man's a flaming black racist, the only reason he married my sister is because no black woman would put up with him.

Mr Bass said some people here, not all white people and lets not be stupid, record numbers of blacks voted for Obama, even people who have *NEVER* voted before in their lives came out to vote so don't overstate the white vote.

There ya go, whites voted the issues, blacks voted race.

Again, where's the racism?

No, I didn't miss your point that there's still a sizable population of your fellow unenlightened bigots left in America. I'm well aware that you're all going to move into the 21st century kicking and screaming and clinging desperately to your outmoded attitudes, because being judged strictly by the content of your character would require you to develop some, and that's a scary prospect.

Just so you understand that he still didn't win because of the black vote. He won because of the white one.

you said it.. I didn't,, a 50 50 split in the white voters say it whereas a 95% vote in the black race says it too. you pointed it out I didn't it's all there in, pardon the pun, black and white. :eusa_whistle:

jackass, blacks traditionally and predominately vote Democratic, you must have missed that point to, right? You have no evidence for your dumb assertion.

Forum List

Back