Why should white people discuss race?

we're hooking up the diswasher now and you are still black and I'm still white, yer afternoon of bitching ain't changed a thing.. serfarasicantell.

White privilege is *STILL* a reality, pull your head out of your rectum you stupid, fake white wannabe liberal, you must be mentally ill to say it doesn't exist.

Keep playing the victim, you will go far with that in the modern world!

Keep playing the victim, you will go far with that in the modern world!

Dub strawman, nobody is playing "victim" for pointing out the obvious that exists within American society. If one has been victimised he/she is a victim, regardless of whether they talk about it or not.

You refer to yourself in the 3rd person and you call me mentally ill?

Mr Bass can refer to himself in 3rd person and is not mentally ill, but is a billion times more intelligent and knowledgeable about what goes on in the world, the *REAL* world that is, as opposed to sticking his head in the sand and pretending something doesn't exist that obviously does exist, like you do.

Dont mind the bass. He's still angry that he has no idea who is father is and blaming white people doesn't seem to help getting a paternal signature on his birth certificate.

Dont mind the bass. He's still angry that he has no idea who is father is and blaming white people doesn't seem to help getting a paternal signature on his birth certificate.

Don't get mad at the Bass because he likes women only, not a black male sweety booty seeking butthole bandit like yourself.

All of the Blacks were in one place by them self!!! They would only have themself to blame!!! ( It is a good Idea!)

Really ? What's wrong with the rest of the white women ? :eusa_whistle:

Nothing, Mr Bass prefers black women, brown skinned black women to be exact, like this type

gabrielleunion.jpg

Its up to God ultimately as far as which woman Mr Bass will marry one day, but if Mr Bass had his choice it would be a brown skinned lady.

Nothing, Mr Bass prefers black women, brown skinned black women to be exact, like this type

gabrielleunion.jpg

Its up to God ultimately as far as which woman Mr Bass will marry one day, but if Mr Bass had his choice it would be a brown skinned lady.

Dang it! I was betting he was my jerk brother in law.

I'd rather be white than any other race simply because we can maintain a civilized society unlike 3rd world African countries for example.

As far as being able to discuss race, I could have swore that I have this incy wincy teeny tiny little thing that my fore-fathers gave me in the constitution, oh what was that now???? FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Charles, listen. Most whites say they aren't racist. All of them ARE, however. We probably agree on that much.

Where we disagree is on why: You'll say it's because whites are just mean people. I say it's because of BLACK BEHAVIOR. Blacks are a race of violent, dumb children. They have no place with us. We owe them a trip back to Africa.

Charles, listen. Most whites say they aren't racist. All of them ARE, however. We probably agree on that much.

Where we disagree is on why: You'll say it's because whites are just mean people. I say it's because of BLACK BEHAVIOR. Blacks are a race of violent, dumb children. They have no place with us. We owe them a trip back to Africa.

Unless you're personally talked to every white person in the world, I'd say you have no basis for stating that "all white people are racist" except for projection. So I'll thank you to keep your pathologies to yourself.

Forum List

Back