Zone1 Why Uneducated Whites are Dying of Economic Despair

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
1712758116896.png

And not just uneducated white men. Women too.

Here's what I think. For centuries blue collar whites benefited from white privilege. Now that the privilege is gone, they're starting to act like the minorities they told to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. You only have yourself to blame. Today white uneducated Republicans sound a lot like black people back during the Civil Rights movement.

In the 2000's Companies sent close to 1 million union jobs overseas. Those were the high paying jobs that uneducated white Americans had back when America was great. Republicans went to war with the unions in the 2000's as Bush sent all their high paying jobs overseas. This is why uneducated whites are doing so poorly today. And why they are so angry. But their anger is misdirected.

It sure didn't help when the employee parking lots of the 'big three' auto plants began filling up with imported cars. Even the execs drove imports.

And "Pier One Imports" seemed harmless enough back in the day. :omg:

My condolences, Bobo.

Would it help if I loaned you a few bucks until Xiden is out of office?
I have a college degree and I make almost exactly what they say you will make if you get one. $1 million dollars more than a person without a degree. That's about $33,000 a year.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384. This is up 5.4% from the same time period in 2022 when the average American was making $56,316 per year.

$60K? I make over $90K. I make EXACTLY what I should be making.

View attachment 930068

Here's what I think. For centuries blue collar whites benefited from white privilege. Now that the privilege is gone, they're starting to act like the minorities they told to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. You only have yourself to blame. Today white uneducated Republicans sound a lot like black people back during the Civil Rights movement.

In the 2000's Companies sent close to 1 million union jobs overseas. Those were the high paying jobs that uneducated white Americans had back when America was great. Republicans went to war with the unions in the 2000's as Bush sent all their high paying jobs overseas. This is why uneducated whites are doing so poorly today. And why they are so angry. But their anger is misdirected.
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by cowardly officer Byrd. Babbitt did not die of "economic despair" she died of a bullet to the neck. Ashli Babbitt was married and ran her own business and was a Veteran who did several tours in Afghanistan.

View attachment 930068

What is “uneducated”? Doesn‘t having a high school diploma count as “education”? Or are you admitting that our public school education is worthless?

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by cowardly officer Byrd. Babbitt did not die of "economic despair" she died of a bullet to the neck. Ashli Babbitt was married and ran her own business and was a Veteran who did several tours in Afghanistan.
I'm telling you she was broke. Trump has tapped into white uneducated economic despair.

Being shot by a cop is just one thing that's happening to uneducated whites. What about fentynol? Suicide? Higher crime? Suicide.

You sound like us when we talk about cowardly cops who murdered black people back before you became the new 2nd class minority. You told blacks they were full of shit when they were telling the truth. Trump sent you to overthrow the government with lies. You're the fools.

View attachment 930068

Capitalism is not failing Americans white or non white

If you go to a Costco or Sams Club in an affluent part of most red states you might think you have landed in a foreign country

Our education system is poor compared to places (i.e. countries) where engineering, math and science are emphasized

And those foreign students come to America and thrive

What about uneducated blacks and hispanics .. a great example would be the Baltimore schools where a majority of graduates are unable to read, write and do math? Or how about Oregon, where many of these core class requirements have been neglected for graduation requirements? How about the illegal aliens that aren't integrating well into American education systems?

No a high school diploma is not educated. If it was, 92% of us could call ourselves educated. YOU are not educated.
Okay so the majority of blacks aren’t educated. Only half of whites are “educated”.

Then you turn around and claim I am not educated. I have a college degree. I also have several technical certifications for my field.

I’d also take an IQ test against the likes of you or any liberal and bet that I would score higher.

What about uneducated blacks and hispanics .. a great example would be the Baltimore schools where a majority of graduates are unable to read, write and do math? Or how about Oregon, where many of these core class requirements have been neglected for graduation requirements? How about the illegal aliens that aren't integrating well into American education systems?
Or Louisiana where the feds indicted Georgi-Pacific as racist and anti black for insisting that new employees be able to read and write

Forum List

Back