Why Liberals Hate Trump

You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.
Sounds like to me you don't know what the hell you think. Or don't think.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
I am an Independent. I like Trumps policies. I dont judge morality.
Yes. Have seen your posts. Am aware you are independent at some level. Not judging morally, allows more latitude, doesn't it? I can't do that. The ends do not always justify the means.

I try not to walk in other people's shoes. I have no idea what it is like being rich and famous and how I would behave if I were such a person. So I leave morality, which is subjective to others. Trump's kids seem to love and respect him. Being a father myself that tells me a lot. He is definitely edgy. I am an Independent on every level? I have never belonged to a political party.

More power to ya. Understand. Trouble is, everyone in his party are leaving it up to others. Independents will not change him. His party could keep him in check to a certain extent. Both parties have checked their party leader before. I just do not want to be a silent enabler.

Sounds like to me you don't know what the hell you think. Or don't think.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
Yes. Have seen your posts. Am aware you are independent at some level. Not judging morally, allows more latitude, doesn't it? I can't do that. The ends do not always justify the means.

I try not to walk in other people's shoes. I have no idea what it is like being rich and famous and how I would behave if I were such a person. So I leave morality, which is subjective to others. Trump's kids seem to love and respect him. Being a father myself that tells me a lot. He is definitely edgy. I am an Independent on every level? I have never belonged to a political party.

More power to ya. Understand. Trouble is, everyone in his party are leaving it up to others. Independents will not change him. His party could keep him in check to a certain extent. Both parties have checked their party leader before. I just do not want to be a silent enabler.

Enabler of what really? The stock market is killing it, he has eliminated many useless regulations, which has helped the market, he has invested in our military and called radical Islam for what it is. Finally. He is not perfect. Our continued deficit spend and inefficient healthcare is troubling. I don't like that he has not addressed illegals as vehemently and the drug culture is insane but he has done a lot more good than bad in his 3 years IMO.

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
Normal people hate Donald because he’s disgusting, immoral, insane, a bigot, a misogynist and is destroying the office of the president.

but thanks for your BS

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
Normal people hate Donald because he’s disgusting, immoral, insane, a bigot, a misogynist and is destroying the office of the president.

but thanks for your BS

This post is case in point why people hate Leftists and their absolute virtue signaling. I find you to be a deranged loser.

First fear, then hatred.

but thanks for your BS
trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

Enabler of what really? The stock market is killing it, he has eliminated many useless regulations, which has helped the market, he has invested in our military and called radical Islam for what it is. Finally. He is not perfect. Our continued deficit spend and inefficient healthcare is troubling. I don't like that he has not addressed illegals as vehemently and the drug culture is insane but he has done a lot more good than bad in his 3 years IMO.
I actually understand to an extent. I am not a moral purist. I too have enjoyed the returns on investments, agree that Islamic terrorism as a tactic (not necessarily the religion itself) should be named openly for what it is in order to fight it, support the assassination for good reason of Soleimani whether he was truthful about the "imminence" of immediate threat), know that illegal alien migration at our boarders must be controlled (if we are to be a society under the rule of law and any aliens are to be successfully assimilated into it) whether I support the wall or not, wish that he would sell air refuel capability to Israel, knowing the moral responsibility of that sale, support a woman's right to choose (though not supporting being expected to help pay for it) rather than government control of the woman's womb, and know, (as a handgun carrier) I would put three into the chest of anyone, anywhere if they posed a physical threat to me or my family (regardless of race creed, color, age, sex) without a moments hesitation of moral ambiguity, and lastly respect the intent of my freshman comp teacher and her futile attempts to teach me respect for the overuse of commas and parenthetical interjections, thou she be passed, these many years. :)

I actually understand to an extent. I am not a moral purist. I too have enjoyed the returns on investments, agree that Islamic terrorism as a tactic (not necessarily the religion itself) should be named openly for what it is in order to fight it, support the assassination for good reason of Soleimani whether he was truthful about the "imminence" of immediate threat), know that illegal alien migration at our boarders must be controlled (if we are to be a society under the rule of law and any aliens are to be successfully assimilated into it) whether I support the wall or not, wish that he would sell air refuel capability to Israel, knowing the moral responsibility of that sale, support a woman's right to choose (though not supporting being expected to help pay for it) rather than government control of the woman's womb, and know, (as a handgun carrier) I would put three into the chest of anyone, anywhere if they posed a physical threat to me or my family (regardless of race creed, color, age, sex) without a moments hesitation of moral ambiguity, and lastly respect the intent of my freshman comp teacher and her futile attempts to teach me respect for the overuse of commas and parenthetical interjections, thou she be passed, these many years. :)

We are not so different after all. I am actually pro choice for both men and women.

First fear, then hatred.

but thanks for your BS
View attachment 300717

102a83f291205f69acd201cd75c680b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First fear, then hatred.

but thanks for your BS
View attachment 300717

102a83f291205f69acd201cd75c680b4.jpg

And then re-elected in 10 months.

It is not just Trump. They hate anyone who disagrees with them. Zero tolerance.

True but they fear Trump, he doesn't play with their rules.

The left was jerking off when he said grab em by the pussy, but he didn't resign or quit an they have been pissed ever since
Forgot all about that. Yep a stylish pervert, who has cheated on every wife he has had, and conspired to make secret payments to bribe hookers for silence so the public wouldn't know before election day, then denied it when it became public. A man of great integrity, no doubt.

So when did lefties care about adultry and hookers? And hush money.

You say Trump I say Clinton

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

stop moralizing you will lose
You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.

Oh the great independent...…….you obviously hate Trump, so do tell, what is your political position?

First fear, then hatred.

but thanks for your BS
View attachment 300717

Are you sure you want 4 more years of impeachment?

Or maybe

7e2fdd8deb2e71cd59469930ff999746.jpg

It is not just Trump. They hate anyone who disagrees with them. Zero tolerance.

The left was jerking off when he said grab em by the pussy, but he didn't resign or quit an they have been pissed ever since
Forgot all about that. Yep a stylish pervert, who has cheated on every wife he has had, and conspired to make secret payments to bribe hookers for silence so the public wouldn't know before election day, then denied it when it became public. A man of great integrity, no doubt.

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

Oh the great independent...…….you obviously hate Trump, so do tell, what is your political position?
Read my other posts, I'll not recap for you. Try to keep up with the thread.

It was an honest question and doesn't take much time.
so you're full of shit...ok

Don't be a presumptive conceited jerk. He doesn't have to be either. I have never been an open borders guy. Never said I was. Don't presume. Not a fragile soul either. Sorry you didn't enjoy Obama even if the Trump said he is satisfied Obama not from Kenya. I am sure you support the US Constitution, so I am sure you also support reciprocity among the states. Case closed. I am satisfied with my ability to make tactical judgements based on intel available, since last time I was serving at V Corp Operations, that is exactly what I had to do. If you study hard and hold a lot of positions you might learn it also if 15 to 20 years. If you like your jerk you can keep your jerk.
I didn't enjoy the Fort Hood shooting (yes Obama had some responsibility). I didn't enjoy Obama pulling US troops out of Iraq in 2011, and his hands off ISIS policy (if not supplying them).

Didn't enjoy his continuation of past presidents' idiotic policy of giving China unrestricted access to our market, flooding our stores with stuff Made in China. And I didn't enjoy his weak, globalist stature, calling himself a "citizen of the world"

It was an honest question and doesn't take much time.
so you're full of shit...ok
Nice of you to show up fashionably late. Stick it in your eye.

First fear, then hatred.

but thanks for your BS
View attachment 300717

Or maybe

Absolutely. You'll lose the house and Senate anyway. So no more impeachment hoaxes for you.

I have asked this question many times, and never got straight sensible answer >> Can you post a lie that Trump has ever told ? Got an example of a bribe ? Or bullying ?

And I think Trump might be the most moral president we've had in a very long time. What has he ever done to be called immoral ? :dunno:

If you want to talk about immoral presidents, there's serial killer Clinton, and jihadist Obama.

but thanks for your BS
View attachment 300717

Or maybe

Absolutely. You'll lose the house and Senate anyway. So no more impeachment hoaxes for you.

I’m sure President Sanders will pardon trump for his crimes.

Oh, wait. No he won’t.

Off to jail for trumpy.

So you have never posted in any of those silly civil war threads or fantasized about locking up treasonous Democrats?

:dunno:
I don't recall posting in a civil war thread, but locking up treasonous Democrats sounds entirely reasonable. There's many things they do that are treasonous. Sanctuary cities just to name one.

Forum List

Back