Why Some Billionaires Will Back Trump: Why would billionaires support such a person? - Economist Paul Krugman

You're an idiot. Quaker Oats didn't sit on their hands with no improvements to that property. If you believe that, you aren't as smart as I've given you credit for. I worked for the world's largest company in their industry. Family owned and operated for 91 years in the same building. Improvements go on nonstop. Pepsico didn't let that plant run down and you don't know what you are talking about so just STFU and move to Panama.

Actually they did, this plant was neglected and the result was contaminated food. The plant was shut down when it was found and after a few months Quaker said it would be to expensive it to get it modernized and safe. Thus it is shut down.

This is from my neck of the woods, it is pretty common knowledge.

Thanks to your vegetable in the WH. Critical thinking, don't live in a vacuum.

Remember when Mr. Trump promised "great health care at a fraction" of the cost? :auiqs.jpg:

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump promised "great health care" for any American who is sick, and at affordable prices.

“We’ll be terminating Obamacare and we’ll be replacing it with so many different options, but you’ll have great health care at a fraction, a fraction of the cost and it’ll be great,” Trump said from the Robarts Arena stage in Sarasota, Florida, during one of the last rallies of his campaign.

So the politicians and FED, destroy the value of the dollar, and now more poor, and lower middle class folks need more gig jobs and minimum wage jobs. . . and this? Is something you bleev needs crowing about?

You do know, these aren't good, high paying jobs, right?

:rolleyes:

. . . and then? Cali tries to do something about this?

So you do know what they are going to do?

Just hire a bunch of illegals.

:auiqs.jpg:

Who? American companies? Small business owners?

You're an idiot. Quaker Oats didn't sit on their hands with no improvements to that property. If you believe that, you aren't as smart as I've given you credit for. I worked for the world's largest company in their industry. Family owned and operated for 91 years in the same building. Improvements go on nonstop. Pepsico didn't let that plant run down and you don't know what you are talking about so just STFU and move to Panama.

It is so cute how you pretend like no large company has ever cut corners trying to increase profits

It is so cute how you pretend like no large company has ever cut corners trying to increase profits
It's so cute how you pretend to know how profit making companies operate when you have no clue. I agree that Pepsico won't put more money into that plant in a blue state shithole. They are cutting their losses. But that isn't to say that they have made no improvements in 50 years as you allege. That is an outright lie. You changed your name but you're still a liar.

Remember when the vegetable in the WH said he'd end fossil fuels? Yeah, how's that working for you?
During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump promised "great health care" for any American who is sick, and at affordable prices.

“We’ll be terminating Obamacare and we’ll be replacing it with so many different options, but you’ll have great health care at a fraction, a fraction of the cost and it’ll be great,” Trump said from the Robarts Arena stage in Sarasota, Florida, during one of the last rallies of his campaign.

So, according to you, Obamacare is great healthcare at affordable prices. So what did he say that is untrue? According to you.
“We’ll be terminating Obamacare and we’ll be replacing it with so many different options, but you’ll have great health care at a fraction, a fraction of the cost and it’ll be great,” Trump said from the Robarts Arena stage in Sarasota, Florida, during one of the last rallies of his campaign."

Not according to me, but according to his big, fat mouth.

“We’ll be terminating Obamacare and we’ll be replacing it with so many different options, but you’ll have great health care at a fraction, a fraction of the cost and it’ll be great,” Trump said from the Robarts Arena stage in Sarasota, Florida, during one of the last rallies of his campaign."

Not according to me, but according to his big, fat mouth.
The vegetable said, ----- IDK, you tell me.

It's so cute how you pretend to know how profit making companies operate when you have no clue. I agree that Pepsico won't put more money into that plant in a blue state shithole. They are cutting their losses. But that isn't to say that they have made no improvements in 50 years as you allege. That is an outright lie. You changed your name but you're still a liar.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back