Why Liberals Hate Trump

That’s because Americans are deserting the Republican Party in droves. His support numbers among Republicans are rising because all those who don’t support him are leaving the Party. Republican membership continues to decline.
Watch it re-elect Trump 3 months from now. With millions of independents unwilling to vote for the brain loss Biden.

Let me count the ways.....

Trump is selfish, egotistical, a pathological liar, simplistic, a bully, insensitive, insecure....
No one in this forum has ever been able to correctly/truthfully post one single lie ever told by Trump. Some have attempted. All were failures.
Which Trump are you talking about, Mary? President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims.

I don't hate Trump but I do hate the fact he got elected. That's on us, not on him. Here's just one of his lies:

Trump has falsely said 210 times that he passed the biggest tax cut in history. Even before his tax cut was crafted, he promised it would be the biggest in U.S. history — bigger than President Ronald Reagan’s in 1981. Reagan’s tax cut amounted to 2.9 percent of the gross domestic product, and none of the proposals under consideration came close to that level. Yet Trump persisted in this fiction even when the tax cut was eventually crafted to be the equivalent of 0.9 percent of GDP, making it the eighth-largest tax cut in 100 years. This continues to be an all-purpose applause line at the president’s rallies.​

I don't hate him. I just do not approve of his style of leadership. Consider this:
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

He routinely and greatly exceed the maximum level of rat $hit in what he puts out for public consumption. Doesn't matter if he is a fat rat. Doesn't matter if a lot of people eat it up. He is poisonous to the public discourse, and rarely shows acceptable leadership characteristics of a sitting President.
FALSE! Trump has perfectly fine leadership characteristics.
His style may be the best of any president ever. He speaks in the language of the people, which makes him more likable and easy to understand.

How refreshing to finally have a president who doesn't talk like THEM (Washington insiders).

Really? The man has actually fired people while they were across the country doing government business by tweet on social media, knowing those meeting with him would find out before he got off the plane traveling there. If your boss did that to you, I hope you would fly home and have the balls to beat the$hit out of him. It just isn't done.
Comey is a traitorous rat who tried to frame his boss. He deserved it.

Which Trump are you talking about, Mary? President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims.

I don't hate Trump but I do hate the fact he got elected. That's on us, not on him. Here's just one of his lies:

Trump has falsely said 210 times that he passed the biggest tax cut in history. Even before his tax cut was crafted, he promised it would be the biggest in U.S. history — bigger than President Ronald Reagan’s in 1981. Reagan’s tax cut amounted to 2.9 percent of the gross domestic product, and none of the proposals under consideration came close to that level. Yet Trump persisted in this fiction even when the tax cut was eventually crafted to be the equivalent of 0.9 percent of GDP, making it the eighth-largest tax cut in 100 years. This continues to be an all-purpose applause line at the president’s rallies.​
Trump lowered the corporate tax more than any other president or anyone in US history, Statement that that he passed the biggest tax cut in history is correct. Not a lie.

Got anything else ?

Trump lowered the corporate tax more than any other president or anyone in US history, Statement that that he passed the biggest tax cut in history is correct. Not a lie.

Got anything else ?
You do realize that the link you provided, he passed the biggest tax cut in history, disputes your assertion and says Trump was NOT correct.

Got anything else ?

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
Why do so many conservatives/Republicans not like Trump. Trump will lose in 2020 because of conservatives, Republicans and independents are sick of his clown show. They will reluctantly vote for Biden but it will be enough to defeat Trump.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
You do realize that the link you provided, he passed the biggest tax cut in history, disputes your assertion and says Trump was NOT correct.

Got anything else ?
Trump lowered the corporate tax more than any other president or anyone in US history, Statement that that he passed biggest tax cut in history is correct. Not a lie.

Got anything else ?
Should I believe an anonymous internet chatter or a world-renowned, newspaper? Tough call.

This goofy-ass thread is back AGAIN? Why?

Look Sparkles I done essplained to your simple sparkly ass why Liberals, Conservatives, the apolitical, Democrats, Republicans, Whigs, Federalists, Sagittarians, Vegetarians, Contrarians, Libertarians and Unitarians hate Rump, six months ago when you plopped this desperate turd of a thread and I can STILL sum it up for you in four simple words. Ready?

Nobody

Asshole.

See you again in six months when I'll remind you again. Course, by then the Secret Service will be dragging him out of the WH for trespassing. Preferably to prison, where he'll be color-matched with his new uniform.

Trump has made a joke out of our country. You don’t need to know anything more than that.

You sure about that?
While other super nations are slumping our economy booms on Trumps watch...while other nations are being shredded from their core by invasions of foreign filth Trump has shut down our southern border and stopped the human cockroaches from further invading...while the citizens of other nations are divided like they’ve never been Trump has unified America’s best citizens like no president has in decades.
I think what you really meant was....
“Trump has made our country the envy of the world. You don’t need to know anything more than that.”

We are a joke. We have a president who barely knows where India is on a map.

He doesn't know where Kansas City, Missouri is either.

When the Chiefs won the Superbowl in February, he congratulated "the GREAT state of Kansas".....LMAO.

Should I believe an anonymous internet chatter or a world-renowned, newspaper? Tough call.
1. Are you saying that Trump's corporate tax cut was not the biggest corporate tax cut in US history ? You got a bigger one to show?

2, The Washington Post (just like the New York Times) is a world renowned LAUGHINGTOCK purveyor of fake "news"

1. Are you saying that Trump's corporate tax cut was not the biggest corporate tax cut in US history ? You got a bigger one to show?

2, The Washington Post (just like the New York Times) is a world renowned LAUGHINGTOCK purveyor of fake "news"
Don't move the goalposts. Trump tax cut was not the biggest in history, regardless of the size of individual parts of it.

The Trump tax cut would be nearly 0.9 percent of GDP.

Compare that to:
  • Economic Recovery Act of 1981 (Reagan): 2.89 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1945 (Truman): 2.67 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1948 (Truman): 1.87 percent
  • American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (Obama): 1.78 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1964 (Johnson): 1.6 percent
  • Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Obama): 1.31 percent

Don't move the goalposts. Trump tax cut was not the biggest in history, regardless of the size of individual parts of it.

The Trump tax cut would be nearly 0.9 percent of GDP.

Compare that to:
  • Economic Recovery Act of 1981 (Reagan): 2.89 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1945 (Truman): 2.67 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1948 (Truman): 1.87 percent
  • American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (Obama): 1.78 percent
  • Revenue Act of 1964 (Johnson): 1.6 percent
  • Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Obama): 1.31 percent
Nothing has moved. The Trump corporate tax cut was the biggest corporate tax cut in US history.

President Trump’s tax cuts are the biggest gross tax cuts in American history, cutting over $5.5 trillion in taxes over ten years.
  • The President’s tax law included substantial reforms to make taxes simpler and fairer, which helped offset the cost of the tax cuts and thereby limit the net tax cut to $1.5 trillion.
  • President Trump cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent, the largest percentage point reduction of the top marginal rate in history.
  • President Trump’s tax cuts include the biggest increase in the child tax credit in history.

while everyone can vote, no one in America can say that their vote matters

that's because Trump The Tyrant is destroying our democracy

Forum List

Back