Why Liberals Hate Trump

Their greatest fear and you can trust this on both sides, is he uncovers their high treason deals and plans to usher in the new world order by destroying the American ideals and eventually America itself.

The greatest friend to the middle class is the free market. The world globalists most despise the middle class cause they are just out of their total control.

In order to eradicate the world's middle class, it must destroy the free market. In order to do that, they must annihilate America.

Btw, the new world order is the same as the old world order. Feudalism, where there is no such thing as a middle class.

That is what they fear the most.
If what you mean by the "free market" includes globalism, such as open borders, and giving China unrestricted access to our market, then I totally disagree with you. Trump's nationalism is saving America not destroying it. He was elected to be President of the United States, not the world.

This is all spin. Imagine if a Democratic President did all the things Trump did. Your side would be serving his head on a platter. So obvious Republicans in the Senate are afraid of Trump supporters so they are defending him no matter what. They have to. If they don't they'll lose. But if they do they might lose too. Still, I don't blame them for defending Trump. They have no choice.

The economy isn't that great. Not for middle class people. It's about as good as it was on Obama's watch. The economy is good so Trump has that in his favor. But his tax breaks to the rich will cost the middle class bigly. Imagine the cuts Trump will make to social security and medicare if he wins a second term. Even our 401K firm said Trump could cut ss benefits 25% if he wins a second term.

And Trump has been a major embarrassment. Even if the economy is good and he has something to do with it, he's not worth it. The economy will be fine after Trump.

I'm noticing my Republican friends on facebook are the ones spreading all the fake news. I call them on it. I won't argue politics but I will call someone out if they are spreading fake news. So far it's only Republicans doing that. Funny they are the ones who cry about fake news but at the same time they're the ones spreading it.
1. FACTS are not "spin". Referring to facts as "spin" is what is spin.

2. Talking about things you "imagine" in the future, is more spin. Since long before he ran for president Trump has always stated a policy of leaving Social Security and Medicare alone.

3. "Embarrassment" ? Embarrassed about what ? The accomplishments stated in the OP ? (and those are just a tip of the iceberg)

4.. No, the economy was NOT as good on Obama's watch. In 2016, the GDP sunk and sunk, to very low levels.. It got better shortly after Trump took over.

5. Yes the economy IS GREAT. Record highs in both the Dow Jones and S & P is GREAT. And that includes middle class people, whose jobs are part of the greatness.

6. The one spreading fake news right here is YOU.

I don't hate him. I just do not approve of his style of leadership. Consider this:
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

He routinely and greatly exceed the maximum level of rat $hit in what he puts out for public consumption. Doesn't matter if he is a fat rat. Doesn't matter if a lot of people eat it up. He is poisonous to the public discourse, and rarely shows acceptable leadership characteristics of a sitting President.

Lots of US didn't like Obama's 'style' as well. His blatant racism, Marxist policies he instituted by going around Congress, denigrating law enforcement, apologizing for America around the world, letting Hillary get away with bad Dept of State policies, not caring about our illegal alien problem and his economic malaise. We could have impeached that son of a bitch on hearsay as well.

We hate trump becuase he is a lying piece of trash period. Much like his supporters.
Like many in this forum who couldn't cite ONE LIE that Trump has ever told, you haven't either. Your hot air bluster is noted as an inability to support your "position"

Ya, I know you have to put others down to make your self feel special but hey you were born a peice of shit and you will die that way also. No matter whether you mommy told you that were were better than the darkies or not. You are still the same piece of shit you always were. Trump stopped nothing except a national debt bigger than the gdp. Sorry dumb fuck charging it on a credit card does not make you rich it puts you in debt. You now owe 6000 for every man women and child in your family but hey great economy. The average makes out under dumb fuck if he saved 18840 more per year than what he saved before trump other wqise you are in a hole big time.
The US has no debt, period. Take China just for one example. WE owe THEM ? Are you for real ? Without the thousands of lives we lost in World War 2, saving their traitorous hides, they wouldn't exist.

He spent that money to recover from a huge recession. Trump wasn't handed a recession. He should bow down and kiss Obama's feet for that reason alone.
Actually, in 2016, the economy WAS receding (true meaning of recession), and GDP was sinking to dreadful levels. Obama ought to kiss Trump for becoming president and saving the country from Obama's ineptitude.

Obama's last 6 quarters were a lousy 1.5% average. Trump's first 6 were significantly better at 2.8%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

Last edited:
Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
I have asked this question many times, and never got straight sensible answer >> Can you post a lie that Trump has ever told ? Got an example of a bribe ? Or bullying ?

And I think Trump might be the most moral president we've had in a very long time. What has he ever done to be called immoral ? :dunno:

If you want to talk about immoral presidents, there's serial killer Clinton, and jihadist Obama.
Just a minor one of the vast number, but one you will remember. He denied involvement with Stormy Daniels at the start, and paying bribe for her silence later. As for bullying, you obviously have not read his twitter feed, or are unaware of his unsuccessful attempts to silence LTC Vindman or the whistleblower, or anyone that speaks out against him. Immorality? How about cheating on all three wives, and repeated attempts to justify continuing to separate children children at the boarder, and ship them across the country to hard to track locations as a means to discourage illegal boarder crossings, or attempts to have underlings commit obstruction of justice for him, causing some to resign rather than acquiesce., so his fingers might not be caught directly in pie.
As for attempting obscure the issues with moral equivalent judgement of previous leaders, the sins of the past do not justify the sins of the present. At some level, you know that.

I don't hate him. I just do not approve of his style of leadership. Consider this:
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

He routinely and greatly exceed the maximum level of rat $hit in what he puts out for public consumption. Doesn't matter if he is a fat rat. Doesn't matter if a lot of people eat it up. He is poisonous to the public discourse, and rarely shows acceptable leadership characteristics of a sitting President.

Lots of US didn't like Obama's 'style' as well. His blatant racism, Marxist policies he instituted by going around Congress, denigrating law enforcement, apologizing for America around the world, letting Hillary get away with bad Dept of State policies, not caring about our illegal alien problem and his economic malaise. We could have impeached that son of a bitch on hearsay as well.
Do you moral equivalency much, Leo?

He spent that money to recover from a huge recession. Trump wasn't handed a recession. He should bow down and kiss Obama's feet for that reason alone.
Actually, in 2016, the economy WAS receding (true meaning of recession), and GDP was sinking to dreadful levels. Obama ought to kiss Trump for becoming president and saving the country from Obama's ineptitude.

Obama's last 6 quarters were a lousy 1.5% average. Trump's first 6 were significantly better at 2.8%

united-states-gdp-growth.png

obama-sinking-ship.jpg
Wait, do you know what that 1.5% is referring to?

There are liars, damn liars and statistics; damn liars manipulate statistics.

That stated, the title of the thread is OP's author trolling. I won't bite. I don't hate trump, nor do I fear him. However, I'm sure those who suffer under his jackboot policies fear him and his policies; I have no doubt he is hated by them.

I mock him with facts, and hope for the best, i.e. conviction by the Senate, or sent packing by the Electoral College's vote.
You mock him with NOTHING. I see no "facts" in your post. What are these "jackboot policies" you speak of ? :dunno:

And "suffer" ? WHO would that be ? You couldn't be talking about US blacks, Hispanics, or the disabled, all of whom are enjoying their lowest levels of unemployment in US history.

Couldn't be women, who have their lowest level of unemployment in over 50 years.

Couldn't be US workers, more of whom are working than any time in US history, and who are enjoying their highest median wage ($61,400) in US history.

Couldn't be stockholders who just saw the Dow and S & P rise to highest levels in US history.

Couldn't victims of ISIS or IRAN terrorism, whose leaders just kicked the bucket.

I do know one group who is suffering from Trump. Democrats.

I remember a resession bordering a depression being the reason for it. Dumb fuck! Meanwhile we were growing with out the so called economic boost of dumb fuck in office right now at 2.3 percent. If we had left it alone we could have taken that 2.3 percent and payed off debt but instead this dumb fuck decides to raise debt 106 percent of the intire gdp. So howm many trillions of man hours were spent working last year and we get to pay six percent over our earnings for an entire years work. Fuck that!!!!!!!!! Awesome where the fuck do I sign up! You dumb fuck! That all being said the dow being up is good for those paying attention, it is keeping the price of gold down. This is where every spare penny I have is going because the dollar will be toilet paper before you know it at this rate..0
"Debt" to whom ? What we were "growing in Obama's last year was a sinking ship. And if you look at the GDP quarters of Obama's time in office, it looks like a garden of weeds. Up down Up down Up down. The guy had no clue or control over the economy. Then look at Trump's GDPs - are a steady higher level.

This is the difference between a guy with decades of business ownership experience at high levels, and a dum dum "community organizer"

No. Taken as a whole. There are many policies of his I do not support, along with cabinet choices, and judicial appointees. Bet he could he could get away with more bullshit that would tickle his supporters to death, if he weren't such a outward, sleaze.
Do you consider Obama and the Clintons to be a "sleaze" ?

Normal people hate Donald because he’s disgusting, immoral, insane, a bigot, a misogynist and is destroying the office of the president.

but thanks for your BS
No thanks for your wasted words, totally unsupported by anything whatsoever. But thanks for letting us know you can't post anything solid.

Just a minor one of the vast number, but one you will remember. He denied involvement with Stormy Daniels at the start, and paying bribe for her silence later. As for bullying, you obviously have not read his twitter feed, or are unaware of his unsuccessful attempts to silence LTC Vindman or the whistleblower, or anyone that speaks out against him. Immorality? How about cheating on all three wives, and repeated attempts to justify continuing to separate children children at the boarder, and ship them across the country to hard to track locations as a means to discourage illegal boarder crossings, or attempts to have underlings commit obstruction of justice for him, causing some to resign rather than acquiesce., so his fingers might not be caught directly in pie.
As for attempting obscure the issues with moral equivalent judgement of previous leaders, the sins of the past repeated attempts to justify continuing to separate children children at the boarder,. At some level, you know that.
You mentioned denial of "involvement with Stormy Daniels at the start, and paying bribe for her silence later." So how is this proven to be a lie. Has Trump called it a lie ?

Silencing opponents ? That's what Democrats have been trying to do since 2016.

"repeated attempts to justify continuing to separate children children at the boarder," How is separating children from criminal parents NOT justified ? What children of American criminals are not separated from their parents ? Thy;re separated from their parents who go to jail, every hour of every day, all across America ? This is supposed to be seen as unusual ?

I know that sins of the past do not justify sins of the present (if there are any present sins), but I was just wondering if you are aware of the sins of the Clintons and Obama ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back