Trump Hatred

You know him so well. LOL !
Let's see what else we can imagine since we're pretending we can read minds.

Quid Pro Joe deliberately put Cackles in charge of border security because he knew she would screw it up so badly he would have no recourse but to beg Republicans for help in an election year.

This is fun.

I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich. I despise Trump because of his personality and character. He is not presidential. He lacks gravitas. Trump is as vulgar and low class as the white high dropouts who worship him, because he reminds them of themselves. Trump lives the way a poor man would live if the poor man became rich.

Trump's penthouse at the top of Trump Tower has a solid gold toilet. How low class can you get?

People who inherit money should have graceful, elegant personalities like John Kennedy and William Buckley.

Last edited:
They don't seem to realize that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is ignore him.
I've never seen such confused people. Rambling on , speaking nonsense. Good luck with that. Must be.on drugs.

I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich. I despise Trump because of his personality and character. He is not presidential. He lacks gravitas. Trump is as vulgar and low class as the white high dropouts who worship him, because he reminds them of themselves. Trump lives the way a poor man would live if the poor man became rich.

Trump's penthouse at the top of Trump Tower has a solid gold toilet. How low class can you get?

People who inherit money should have graceful, elegant personalities like John Kennedy and William Buckley.
"white high dropouts"
:afro:

:rolleyes:

I've never seen such confused people. Rambling on , speaking nonsense. Good luck with that. Must be.on drugs.
Do you really think feeding a monster ego like TRUMP!'s is not what he wants? He craves attention. Ignore him and it'll drive him crazy.

trump is an excellent example of a miserable boorish cad. It's impossible to miss and should never be appreciated or supported by any sane person.
And you can't stop talking about him, which is what he wants. Isn't that what they said about Howard Stern? Half his listeners loved him and tuned in to hear what he would say next while half hated him and would tune in to hear what he would say next.

No, your racism is just.........racism.
:rolleyes:
Calling someone a racist is name calling. Name calling is the lowest form of discourse. I welcome challenges to my opinions because I am confident in my ability to defend what I believe. Consequently, I do not feel the need to descend to name calling and insults.

I would like to find a website without a political agenda, that welcomed all points of view, but which prohibited flaming and obscene words. I have not found one yet, but the U.S. Message Board allows me to draw attention to unflattering facts about the Negro race.

He should be viewed as a symbol, a totem, of a profoundly larger and more dangerous sociological problem.

You are on to something, just not the something you think. Trump does bring to light a dangerous sociological problem that afflicts millions of Americans who oppose him because they have been told to oppose him. Most don’t have facts to justify their hatred, just headlines they have been summarily fed. All common sense, all facts, any patriotism they may have had and any sense of right and wrong are shelved. It is indeed a sociological and psychological phenomena which can provide direction to political parties all over the world. With the help of the media, smear enough, lie enough and misquote enough and many people will lose all sensibilities and vote for anybody or anything that opposes their indoctrination. Trump could state that water is wet and the media could easily convince many closed-minded Trump haters that he is wrong. Sadly, that is where we are.

Calling someone a racist is name calling. Name calling is the lowest form of discourse. I welcome challenges to my opinions because I am confident in my ability to defend what I believe. Consequently, I do not feel the need to descend to name calling and insults.

I would like to find a website without a political agenda, that welcomed all points of view, but which prohibited flaming and obscene words. I have not found one yet, but the U.S. Message Board allows me to draw attention to unflattering facts about the Negro race.
"White high dropouts" is name calling, Einstein.
Unflattering negroes........
I'm out.
:scared1:

I hate trump because he cut taxes for the rich.

He cut taxes across the board. Democrats continue to repeat this nonsense that gives the impression that because the “rich” also got a cut, that they were the only ones that benefitted. It is intellectually dishonest.

I despise Trump because of his personality and character. He is not presidential. He lacks gravitas. Trump is as vulgar and low class as the white high dropouts who worship him, because he reminds them of themselves. Trump lives the way a poor man would live if the poor man became rich.

This is exactly why 99% of anti-Trumpers hate Trump. They don’t care about policies. Trump can be a jerk sometimes. Neat.

My “white…low class” family supports Trump. We are all college educated, many with graduate degrees. Our income levels are quite a bit more than average. Our friends and neighbors share similar trait, including supporting Trump over Biden. We are pragmatists, not rote ideologues of a political party. Trump’s policies worked, Biden’s don’t. I’m not sure how to make it any clearer than that.

Forum List

Back