Why Liberals Hate Trump

So when did lefties care about adultry and hookers? And hush money.

You say Trump I say Clinton

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

stop moralizing you will lose
You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.
Sounds like to me you don't know what the hell you think. Or don't think.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
Trump has done nothing but strengthen this nation. Your thinking is flawed.
If you're looking for Mr. Rogers in the "body politic", you're in the wrong neighborhood.
I was raised to expect better because it was expected of me, and spent a lot time where it was expected of the position. I'm not alone out here and I am not special. Nor do I expect Mr. Rogers in the body politic. But you will not get the type of leadership you deserve if you will quietly accept anything you are given, out of expedience for a quick change of policy.
Name me one person that meets your qualifications to run this country, and I'll bid you good night, sir.

You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
Trump has done nothing but strengthen this nation. Your thinking is flawed.
If you're looking for Mr. Rogers in the "body politic", you're in the wrong neighborhood.
I was raised to expect better because it was expected of me, and spent a lot time where it was expected of the position. I'm not alone out here and I am not special. Nor do I expect Mr. Rogers in the body politic. But you will not get the type of leadership you deserve if you will quietly accept anything you are given, out of expedience for a quick change of policy.
Name me one person that meets your qualifications to run this country, and I'll bid you good night, sir.
Hard question. None of those running are particularly impressive or are of unknown ability and little experience. Lamar Alexander, the elder statesman from Tennessee comes to mind, but he is 79 or 80 and reached the end of his services to the state and country. I do not know much background on Bloomberg, but not sure why he is running. Hope you'll have a good night anyway. :)

It is not just Trump. They hate anyone who disagrees with them. Zero tolerance.
He never said that.

True but they fear Trump, he doesn't play with their rules.

The left was jerking off when he said grab em by the pussy, but he didn't resign or quit an they have been pissed ever since
Forgot all about that. Yep a stylish pervert, who has cheated on every wife he has had, and conspired to make secret payments to bribe hookers for silence so the public wouldn't know before election day, then denied it when it became public. A man of great integrity, no doubt.

True but they fear Trump, he doesn't play with their rules.

The left was jerking off when he said grab em by the pussy, but he didn't resign or quit an they have been pissed ever since
Forgot all about that. Yep a stylish pervert, who has cheated on every wife he has had, and conspired to make secret payments to bribe hookers for silence so the public wouldn't know before election day, then denied it when it became public. A man of great integrity, no doubt.

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

I am an Independent. I like Trumps policies. I dont judge morality.

The Democrats "dislike" President Trump because they were on a roll for eight years with a low-key, elegant, and articulate gentleman who shared their interests and goals.

On election night in 2016, they had all the victory parties set up to celebrate eight years of a President Hillary Clinton, who would continue the fine work of her predecessor.

Then that illusion came crashing down as the voting returns came in.

The Dems have never recovered from this traumatic shock.

One has to wonder why the Democratic party even exists.

Democrats are always fighting for statues and memorials to be taken down due to what they site as a tainted legacy such as owning slaves. Based on that logic, the Democrat Party needs to disban or at least rename itself due to its legacy.

You hate anyone that doesn’t agree with Trump.

Trump has made a joke out of our country. You don’t need to know anything more than that.

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
Their greatest fear and you can trust this on both sides, is he uncovers their high treason deals and plans to usher in the new world order by destroying the American ideals and eventually America itself.

The greatest friend to the middle class is the free market. The world globalists most despise the middle class cause they are just out of their total control.

In order to eradicate the world's middle class, it must destroy the free market. In order to do that, they must annihilate America.

Btw, the new world order is the same as the old world order. Feudalism, where there is no such thing as a middle class.

That is what they fear the most.

You hate anyone that doesn’t agree with Trump.

I don't always agree with Trump. So do I hate myself?

Not unlike folks that support Trump, huh? :71:
It is unlike Trump supporters. I support Trump. But I don't hate Democrats. I just think they all need to get their heads examined.

So you have never posted in any of those silly civil war threads or fantasized about locking up treasonous Democrats?

:dunno:

NEVER. Not once.

Diggin the irony dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think people may change their gender. Democrats do. One of the primary reasons I have a hard time with Democrats. I did like Tulsi Gabbard. Like Yang too.

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
This is all spin. Imagine if a Democratic President did all the things Trump did. Your side would be serving his head on a platter. So obvious Republicans in the Senate are afraid of Trump supporters so they are defending him no matter what. They have to. If they don't they'll lose. But if they do they might lose too. Still, I don't blame them for defending Trump. They have no choice.

The economy isn't that great. Not for middle class people. It's about as good as it was on Obama's watch. The economy is good so Trump has that in his favor. But his tax breaks to the rich will cost the middle class bigly. Imagine the cuts Trump will make to social security and medicare if he wins a second term. Even our 401K firm said Trump could cut ss benefits 25% if he wins a second term.

And Trump has been a major embarrassment. Even if the economy is good and he has something to do with it, he's not worth it. The economy will be fine after Trump.

I'm noticing my Republican friends on facebook are the ones spreading all the fake news. I call them on it. I won't argue politics but I will call someone out if they are spreading fake news. So far it's only Republicans doing that. Funny they are the ones who cry about fake news but at the same time they're the ones spreading it.

Trump has made a joke out of our country. You don’t need to know anything more than that.

You sure about that?
While other super nations are slumping our economy booms on Trumps watch...while other nations are being shredded from their core by invasions of foreign filth Trump has shut down our southern border and stopped the human cockroaches from further invading...while the citizens of other nations are divided like they’ve never been Trump has unified America’s best citizens like no president has in decades.
I think what you really meant was....
“Trump has made our country the envy of the world. You don’t need to know anything more than that.”

You sure about that?
While other super nations are slumping our economy booms on Trumps watch...while other nations are being shredded from their core by invasions of foreign filth Trump has shut down our southern border and stopped the human cockroaches from further invading...while the citizens of other nations are divided like they’ve never been Trump has unified America’s best citizens like no president has in decades.
“Trump has made our country the envy of the world. You don’t need to know anything more than that.”

We are a joke. We have a president who barely knows where India is on a map.

You sure about that?

We are a joke. We have president who barely knows where India is on a map.
You are nothing but democrat talking points and globalist cliches you pathetic smugnorant hypocritical puppet.

You sure about that?

We are a joke. We have a president who barely knows where India is on a map.

Meanwhile the Dow explodes and more negroes and beaners than ever before are putting on workboots...”BUT, BUT, BUT...pieces of shit need a geography major to run this nation”....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

Forum List

Back