Why Liberals Hate Trump

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
We hate trump becuase he is a lying piece of trash period. Much like his supporters.

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact
We hate trump becuase he is a lying piece of trash period. Much like his supporters.

Meanwhile the Dow explodes, negroes and beaners lace up workboots, Americas best citizens are more unified than ever, America’s most productive get a tax rebate and filthy wetbacks are shut down...”But, but, but....HE LIES”!

Trump has made a joke out of our country. You don’t need to know anything more than that.

You sure about that?
While other super nations are slumping our economy booms on Trumps watch...while other nations are being shredded from their core by invasions of foreign filth Trump has shut down our southern border and stopped the human cockroaches from further invading...while the citizens of other nations are divided like they’ve never been Trump has unified America’s best citizens like no president has in decades.
I think what you really meant was....
“Trump has made our country the envy of the world. You don’t need to know anything more than that.”

We are a joke. We have a president who barely knows where India is on a map.

Meanwhile the Dow explodes and more negroes and beaners than ever before are putting on workboots...”BUT, BUT, BUT...pieces of shit need a geography major to run this nation”....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

If the economy is growing so fast, why do we have trillion dollar deficits propping up the Dow?

First fear, then hatred.

Meanwhile the Dow explodes, negroes and beaners lace up workboots, Americas best citizens are more unified than ever, America’s most productive get a tax rebate and filthy wetbacks are shut down...”But, but, but....HE LIES”!
Ya, I know you have to put others down to make your self feel special but hey you were born a peice of shit and you will die that way also. No matter whether you mommy told you that were were better than the darkies or not. You are still the same piece of shit you always were. Trump stopped nothing except a national debt bigger than the gdp. Sorry dumb fuck charging it on a credit card does not make you rich it puts you in debt. You now owe 6000 for every man women and child in your family but hey great economy. The average makes out under dumb fuck if he saved 18840 more per year than what he saved before trump other wqise you are in a hole big time.

First fear, then hatred.

There are liars, damn liars and statistics; damn liars manipulate statistics.

That stated, the title of the thread is OP's author trolling. I won't bite. I don't hate trump, nor do I fear him. However, I'm sure those who suffer under his jackboot policies fear him and his policies; I have no doubt he is hated by them.

I mock him with facts, and hope for the best, i.e. conviction by the Senate, or sent packing by the Electoral College's vote.

Trump has made a joke out of our country. You don’t need to know anything more than that.

You sure about that?
While other super nations are slumping our economy booms on Trumps watch...while other nations are being shredded from their core by invasions of foreign filth Trump has shut down our southern border and stopped the human cockroaches from further invading...while the citizens of other nations are divided like they’ve never been Trump has unified America’s best citizens like no president has in decades.
“Trump has made our country the envy of the world. You don’t need to know anything more than that.”

We are a joke. We have president who barely knows where India is on a map.
You are nothing but democrat talking points and globalist cliches you pathetic smugnorant hypocritical puppet.

Remember when Trump supporters spent weeks trying to bend reality to fit Trump's lie about hurricane Dorian? We remember. Trump makes our country look like a joke.

800.jpeg

You sure about that?

Meanwhile the Dow explodes and more negroes and beaners than ever before are putting on workboots...”BUT, BUT, BUT...pieces of shit need a geography major to run this nation”....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

If the economy is growing so fast, why do we have trillion dollar deficits propping up the Dow?

He’s simply following the Kenyan’s model...You must have forgot...you told us how great of a job the chimp did by spending $10 TRILLION...Remember now?

First fear, then hatred.

Ya, I know you have to put others down to make your self feel special but hey you were born a peice of shit and you will die that way also. No matter whether you mommy told you that were were better than the darkies or not. You are still the same piece of shit you always were. Trump stopped nothing except a national debt bigger than the gdp. Sorry dumb fuck charging it on a credit card does not make you rich it puts you in debt. You now owe 6000 for every man women and child in your family but hey great economy. The average makes out under dumb fuck if he saved 18840 more per year than what he saved before trump other wqise you are in a hole big time.

He’s simply following the Kenyan’s model...You must have forgot...you told us how great of a job the chimp did by spending $10 TRILLION...Remember now?

You sure about that?

He spent that money to recover from a huge recession. Trump wasn't handed a recession. He should bow down and kiss Obama's feet for that reason alone.

I hate Trump for what he represents. I've been watching our culture slide into idiocy and depravity over the last fifty years, and Trump is the epitome of that decline. He makes me feel like I did in grade school when my fellow students were trying to convince me pro-wrestling was real - like most of the people around me are deluded and insane.

First fear, then hatred.

I remember a resession bordering a depression being the reason for it. Dumb fuck! Meanwhile we were growing with out the so called economic boost of dumb fuck in office right now at 2.3 percent. If we had left it alone we could have taken that 2.3 percent and payed off debt but instead this dumb fuck decides to raise debt 106 percent of the intire gdp. So howm many trillions of man hours were spent working last year and we get to pay six percent over our earnings for an entire years work. Fuck that!!!!!!!!! Awesome where the fuck do I sign up! You dumb fuck! That all being said the dow being up is good for those paying attention, it is keeping the price of gold down. This is where every spare penny I have is going because the dollar will be toilet paper before you know it at this rate..0

You sure about that?

He spent that money to recover from a huge recession. Trump wasn't handed a recession. He should bow down and kiss Obama's feet for that reason alone.

He spent that money on ‘corporate welfare’...all those evil RICH corporations you hate...remember? Are you bragging about corporate welfare now? WTF...do you have amnesia or something?
My 15 year old daughter could have spent us out of trouble with $10T of other people’s money.

Fuck it, let’s split hairs....in some weird sort of way the Kenyan was “handed” Reagan’s economy...no?

Forgot all about that. Yep a stylish pervert, who has cheated on every wife he has had, and conspired to make secret payments to bribe hookers for silence so the public wouldn't know before election day, then denied it when it became public. A man of great integrity, no doubt.

So when did lefties care about adultry and hookers? And hush money.

You say Trump I say Clinton

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

stop moralizing you will lose
You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.
Sounds like to me you don't know what the hell you think. Or don't think.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
I am an Independent. I like Trumps policies. I dont judge morality.
Yes. Have seen your posts. Am aware you are independent at some level. Not judging morally, allows more latitude, doesn't it? I can't do that. The ends do not always justify the means.

First fear, then hatred.

I remember a resession bordering a depression being the reason for it. Dumb fuck! Meanwhile we were growing with out the so called economic boost of dumb fuck in office right now at 2.3 percent. If we had left it alone we could have taken that 2.3 percent and payed off debt but instead this dumb fuck decides to raise debt 106 percent of the intire gdp. So howm many trillions of man hours were spent working last year and we get to pay six percent over our earnings for an entire years work. Fuck that!!!!!!!!! Awesome where the fuck do I sign up! You dumb fuck! That all being said the dow being up is good for those paying attention, it is keeping the price of gold down. This is where every spare penny I have is going because the dollar will be toilet paper before you know it at this rate..0

“He spent that money on ‘corporate welfare’...all those evil RICH corporations you hate...remember? Are you bragging about corporate welfare now? WTF...do you have amnesia or something?
My 15 year old daughter could have spent us out of trouble with $10T of other people’s money.

Fuck it, let’s split hairs....in some weird sort of way the Kenyan was “handed” Reagan’s economy...no?”

And did you lefty support a.senator that killed a woman? talk about wealth and privilege, never bothered you before......

You are living in the past. I don't presume to know what "lefties" think. You are not equipped mentally or intellectually to know the difference between "lefties and righties". Nobody on this board has ever heard me make excuses for or support the people you speak of. Your pea brain is rattling in your empty tin cup.

Nope pretty set in my thinking. I'm just someone who believes in this country, has a moral outlook, insists on at least minimal standards of morality and integrity in leadership, am forward looking, rather than wasting time litigating or justify people not on current playing field. If you lie, bribe, browbeat or bully, continually make and change excuses or blame others when you are in a leadership position, I will shun you, as I shun this President. It is good to be an independent so you can support specific actions, but openly condemn repeated failures as necessary for the good of the body politic. Republicans used to share my values which is why I have voted republican so many times. This total failure to critique this president, no matter what by the Republicans is troubling. It may indeed ruin the party and damage the nation.
Yes. Have seen your posts. Am aware you are independent at some level. Not judging morally, allows more latitude, doesn't it? I can't do that. The ends do not always justify the means.

You don’t realize how weird that sounds do you?
You will vote for mannerisms over policies....just plain weird.

I try not to walk in other people's shoes. I have no idea what it is like being rich and famous and how I would behave if I were such a person. So I leave morality, which is subjective to others. Trump's kids seem to love and respect him. Being a father myself that tells me a lot. He is definitely edgy. I am an Independent on every level? I have never belonged to a political party.

It is very apparent why the Moon Bats/Libtards/Liberals hate Trump.

They want America to be a Socialist shithole and Trump has waylaid Obama's agenda to do that. Crooked Hillary would have advanced that agenda.

Liberals hate individual liberty. Individual liberties are always in conflict to the state's collective welfare. They want everybody to be slaves of the state.

You don’t realize how weird that sounds do you?
You will vote for mannerisms over policies....just plain weird.
No. Taken as a whole. There are many policies of his I do not support, along with cabinet choices, and judicial appointees. Bet he could he could get away with more bullshit that would tickle his supporters to death, if he weren't such a outward, sleaze.

“He spent that money on ‘corporate welfare’...all those evil RICH corporations you hate...remember? Are you bragging about corporate welfare now? WTF...do you have amnesia or something?

Fuck it, let’s split hairs....in some weird sort of way the Kenyan was “handed” Reagan’s economy...no?”
The banking industry and autoindustry as well as residential builders were going under. It was a temorary fix to what would have been complete and total collapse. Get sick take an antibiotic, you do not continue to take it when no longer sick. Keep takiing it and it kills your intestinal tract and you fucking die. No he did not inherit reagons economy he inherited bushes economy. To some extent reagons economy as the republican party still operates on trickle down Which by the way is how we got to the super rich buying elections. Trump literally changed the rules and tranfered wealth. The ultra rich make billions and you and I are left paying the tab. This shit well some other dude did this, fuck that. You wanna work a year and go into debt? I do not! By june of this year I will personally be debt free, no more loans. I excersize fiscal responsibility but I still owe a tab because of some else. That pisses me off. Ask my ex wife about that. That is why she is an ex. Fuck that I do not need those types of peopl in my life. Oh well fuckit aint like I am going to change it. Just be smart and buy metals and take possesion of it. People tell me they own gold all the time. The reality is they own paper that says I am owed gold. The shit hits the fan you have no gold.

Forum List

Back