• Fuaxcahantus

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Bernie Chavez

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • BOTH

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Neither, it depends on what the definition of 'lie' is

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • How do I find a gawd damn game on tonight?

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
So, Elizabeth Warren and Chavez supporter Bernie Sanders got into a heated exchange after the debate last night.

"I think you just called me a liar on national TV:" Warren confronts Sanders post-debate

What they're saying, per CNN:

Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV?"
Sanders: "What?"
Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV."
Sanders: "No — let's not do it right now. You want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion—
Warren: "Anytime."
Sanders: "You called me a liar, you told me — alright, let's not do it right now."

So who is right?

Answer: it is a trick question, they are BOTH LIARS! ! ! !

The clear winner of this debate:
president-donald-trump-smiling-state-union.jpg

^^^^ The President is ALWAYS the WINNER in these debates! Bless him!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Alright, so here's what happened.

Bernie did say that he thought that a woman couldn't win (against Trump), but in the usual context of "the people aren't ready, are too bigoted, Trump will lob sexist attacks, etc.".

Warren, being the evil c*nt that she is, had this leak. It plants the seeds of doubt in people's mind that Bernie is anti-woman after all.

Bernie, to his credit, could've explained the context of what he was saying, but smartly denied ever saying it at all because it's unnecessary and would only hurt him. Some people wouldn't believe him, so admitting that it happened, regardless of context, would be the wrong move. This is why Bernie denied ever saying it at all, because you cannot prove otherwise, it's a private conversation. Basically, all is fair in love and war, and it's a moot point to imply Sanders is sexist given his progressive past. Sanders was like, "Fine bitch, you want to play dirty, I'll play dirty too".

This is why Warren is whining about "You called me a liar on national TV". She can say that in good faith, because she's technically not lying, but she knows the implication could only hurt Bernie, and so she's being a slime ball. Sanders responded by denying it ever happened, because he knows she knows the context and is only doing this for political gain. The only thing that could fuck this up for him now is if he tries to be the giant cuck that he actually is and explain what really happened.

Sanders did the right thing by denying he ever said it in the first place, and he needs to shut the fuck up. If this goes on, he should remind her that she's not a native American.

I don't care about those two, Bernie or that liar Warren ^^^

I only care about President Donald Trump! :113:

That's it.

"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain enough specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

This is a really dumb thread that belongs in the badlands or rubber room.

How long have you been a member here? :dunno:

I've seen n00b's post better threads.

So, Elizabeth Warren and Chavez supporter Bernie Sanders got into a heated exchange after the debate last night.

"I think you just called me a liar on national TV:" Warren confronts Sanders post-debate

What they're saying, per CNN:

Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV?"
Sanders: "What?"
Warren: "I think you called me a liar on national TV."
Sanders: "No — let's not do it right now. You want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion—
Warren: "Anytime."
Sanders: "You called me a liar, you told me — alright, let's not do it right now."

So who is right?

Answer: it is a trick question, they are BOTH LIARS! ! ! !

Actually it’s not tricky at all. They are both politicians, so of course they are both liars, because of course, all politicians are liars.

I don't care about those two, Bernie or that liar Warren ^^^

I only care about President Donald Trump! :113:

That's it.

IMO, nobody really cares. The history repeats itself by having media rigging the primaries against Sanders. He had to deal with this shit in 2016, he should have known better. The old fucking biatch colleague of his just called him a sexist on live TV and then walked up to him with a hidden microphone knowing their conversation would be posted later.

This could have went way better for Warren if CNN didn't screw up by being so obvious with their trick questions. The "are you gay?", "does your mom know you're gay?" "did you say it?", "no?" "how did you feel when he said it?" was so childish and corrupt that even the crowd cringed at it. If CNN didn't do that Warren would have looked way better than she did.

We all saw what happen, and if Sanders had balls, he should have said: "Yeah you dumb c*nt, I did call you a liar because you are one. Lay off the peace pipe Lie-Awatha, and the next time you try to pull that shit I will metaphorically scalp you and your retarded 1/1024th of a campaign live on television and make the trail of tears look like a Disneyland attraction." But he's not Trump, he's leftist cuck.

upload_2020-1-15_23-46-47.png

Last edited:
She's lucky if he only called her a liar. He's got a history with lying old hags.

The agitator , aka “reporter” , also called him a liar in the way she posed the next question

I have contempt for Bernie but what CNN did to him was more loathsome than my contempt.

Alright, so here's what happened.

Bernie did say that he thought that a woman couldn't win (against Trump), but in the usual context of "the people aren't ready, are too bigoted, Trump will lob sexist attacks, etc.".

Warren, being the evil c*nt that she is, had this leak. It plants the seeds of doubt in people's mind that Bernie is anti-woman after all.

Bernie, to his credit, could've explained the context of what he was saying, but smartly denied ever saying it at all because it's unnecessary and would only hurt him. Some people wouldn't believe him, so admitting that it happened, regardless of context, would be the wrong move. This is why Bernie denied ever saying it at all, because you cannot prove otherwise, it's a private conversation. Basically, all is fair in love and war, and it's a moot point to imply Sanders is sexist given his progressive past. Sanders was like, "Fine bitch, you want to play dirty, I'll play dirty too".

This is why Warren is whining about "You called me a liar on national TV". She can say that in good faith, because she's technically not lying, but she knows the implication could only hurt Bernie, and so she's being a slime ball. Sanders responded by denying it ever happened, because he knows she knows the context and is only doing this for political gain. The only thing that could fuck this up for him now is if he tries to be the giant cuck that he actually is and explain what really happened.

Sanders did the right thing by denying he ever said it in the first place, and he needs to shut the fuck up. If this goes on, he should remind her that she's not a native American.
Could Warren be sabotaging Bernie in the hopes of getting Bidens pick as VP?

Biden getting elected and soon to pass away with Warren standing in the wings as VP is the stuff of modern nightmares.

"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain enough specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
This is a really dumb thread that belongs in the badlands or rubber room.
This is a legitimate topic as this is a controversy in our politics and no one made that up.

But I find it an interesting question anyway.

There is a video provided by The Hill which shows Bernie Sanders saying a woman COULD be elected president. Here is what the Hill reported:

“A clip emerged Tuesday of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) saying in 1988 that he believed a woman could be elected president, just a day after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Sanders told her in 2018 that a woman couldn't win the presidency.

"'The real issue is not whether you're black or white, whether you're a woman or a man. In my view, a woman could be elected president of the United States,' Sanders, at the time a high-profile supporter of Jesse Jackson’s 1988 presidential bid, said in the clip. 'The real issue is whose side are you on? Are you on the side of workers and poor people, or are you on the side of big money and the corporations?'''

Video emerges of Sanders saying in 1988 a woman could be elected president

I trust Sanders more than Warren. I have never heard any evidence of Sanders being a sexist; however, there is a lot of evidence proving Warren is a liar. She lied about her American-Indian heritage and she lied about getting fired because she was pregnant (that was a huge whopper). Warren would lie about anything in order to gain political advantage.

I understand that Sander's comments were made in 1988 and people do change, especially over such a long period of time. However, other than the self-serving statement by Warren, there is no evidence that he has changed his position.

Forum List

Back