Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

but NYC CAN is NOT trying to get an investigation into the ACTUAL events of the day, just the failures that lead up to it
they do NOT believe it was a controlled demolition, nor that it was an inside job

The video is all about WTC 7. What failures were there in that building "that lead up" to 9/11? He's holding a petition with the AE911 Truth logo on it, who argue that WTC 7 fell due to a controlled demolition.

Try to keep up, and if you're going to curse other forum members, try to limit your insults to times when you aren't demonstrably wrong.
that vbideo said nothing of the sort and neither does NYC CAN's website
so fuck off if you dont like the facts

he even plays the Silverstein 'pull it" clip...he says they are investigating the collapse of wtc 7 ..not as you falsely claim ..that it was just the events leading up to it...and on Gerardo he says controlled demolition...you are a liar
go read their page, moron

btw, if that "pull it" was what brought the building down, then it must have been done by the FDNY

listen to the mans words ... deceiver
i DID listen, dipshit

BTW, I've joined this forum in response to being accused by Patriot911, on another forum, of having posted here (which I never have). I think what you'll find with him, and candycorn (another mindless troll who lurks politicalforum.com), is that they will do whatever is necessary to avoid arguing points and instead will simply waste your time. So to other intelligent lifeforms on this forum, you have a couple options: a) ignore them both and wait for actual intellect to arrive, b) continue arguing your case in a concise and respectable manner, or c) devolve into their ad hominem game plan.

Thank You. :clap2:

BTW, I've joined this forum in response to being accused by Patriot911, on another forum, of having posted here (which I never have). I think what you'll find with him, and candycorn (another mindless troll who lurks politicalforum.com), is that they will do whatever is necessary to avoid arguing points and instead will simply waste your time. So to other intelligent lifeforms on this forum, you have a couple options: a) ignore them both and wait for actual intellect to arrive, b) continue arguing your case in a concise and respectable manner, or c) devolve into their ad hominem game plan.

dipshit, you have been reported for too large a sig
now fuck off, thanks

now fuck off, thanks

pathetic little snitch bitch...lol

now fuck off, thanks

How does an object freefall through another object? That is impossible unless there is no resistance, so where did the 8 floors go? Fire cannot melt steel, and there was no bowing/bending of the structure, so how could the buildling freefall into its own footprint?

now fuck off, thanks

How does an object freefall through another object? That is impossible unless there is no resistance, so where did the 8 floors go? Fire cannot melt steel, and there was no bowing/bending of the structure, so how could the buildling freefall into its own footprint?
i never said it did, dipshit
now fuck off again

now fuck off, thanks

now fuck off again

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk[/ame]

In this video, you can clearly get the point. So how does the building fall down in this fashion? Is NIST report of 'office fires' really accurate? Do you really believe the words of NIST over your own 2 eye balls?

now fuck off again

In this video, you can clearly get the point. So how does the building fall down in this fashion? Is NIST report of 'office fires' really accurate? Do you really believe the words of NIST over your own 2 eye balls?
no, it doesn't
you remain a fucking moron

now fuck off again

no, it doesn't
you remain a fucking moron

I dare you to watch it. Don't be scared. The truth is freedom. Stop stonewalling it.

there isnt a video you could post that would change my mind
you are a fucking moron
you will remain a fucking moron no matter what video you post

there isnt a video you could post that would change my mind
you are a fucking moron
you will remain a fucking moron no matter what video you post

How does an object exert freefall acceleration through 8 floors of structural steel buildling? where did those 8 floors go? Fire cannot achieve this, so for this building to fall into its own footprint, with freefall speed, there must of been another cause, such as explosives.

it didnt freefall, dipshit

NIST admits it, video evidence proves it, and this video shows you.

Watch it, and respond with logic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii49BaRDp_A[/ame]
they said that a portion did for a little over 2 seconds
thats it
none of the building free fell

You just said it did for 2 seconds. How does a buildling freefall through the path of greatest resistance if fire cannot melt steel?

Forum List

Back