Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Patriot911, could you please refrain from posting such childish responses?
Fuck off, asshole! This isn't your site.

PhysicsExist said:
I do not understand why you attack everyone who posts anything somewhat against your agenda.
Really? Then you are even dumber than I thought. I've told you this several times.

As to my agenda, my agenda is the truth and to expose those who would use lies and opinions to use the lives of 3000 Americans to push their own anti-government/anti-Jew/anti-<insert bad guy of choice here>. I personally think it is a good agenda to have. It is a shame you don't share it, especially when you get all uppity and pretend you're taking the high road when reality is you are scum of the Earth.

PhysicsExist said:
Why do you use your opinion and just ramble?
That is your opinion. You state this because you cannot refute my facts so must pretend I am not stating facts. Do you honestly think you are fooling anyone? The readers of this board aren't NEARLY as stupid as you think they are.

PhysicsExist said:
You sound very lost, and in need of attention, are you alright?
That would be a truthtard. You're the ones begging for attention. :lol: Maybe you should find a more constructive hobby than trying to foment a treasonous revolution based on lies.

PhysicsExist said:
Seriously.
I am very serious.

PhysicsExist said:
I am concerned for your family or your safety.
:lol: Bullshit, ya fuckin liar.

PhysicsExist said:
This behavior is remarkably immature and greatly depressing considering you are an adult.
Only because you are the object of my contempt. Others apparently do not share your bullshit opinion.

Want proof? You now have 57 posts, have been thanked once, and have a negative reputation.

In that same time, I have 138 posts, have been thanked 38 times in 25 different posts, and have a very positive reputation.

Maybe it is time you took a good, hard look at your own bullshit and make some hard decisions.

Patriot911, could you please refrain from posting such childish responses?
Fuck off, asshole! This isn't your site.

PhysicsExist said:
I do not understand why you attack everyone who posts anything somewhat against your agenda.
Really? Then you are even dumber than I thought. I've told you this several times.

As to my agenda, my agenda is the truth and to expose those who would use lies and opinions to use the lives of 3000 Americans to push their own anti-government/anti-Jew/anti-<insert bad guy of choice here>. I personally think it is a good agenda to have. It is a shame you don't share it, especially when you get all uppity and pretend you're taking the high road when reality is you are scum of the Earth.

That is your opinion. You state this because you cannot refute my facts so must pretend I am not stating facts. Do you honestly think you are fooling anyone? The readers of this board aren't NEARLY as stupid as you think they are.

That would be a truthtard. You're the ones begging for attention. :lol: Maybe you should find a more constructive hobby than trying to foment a treasonous revolution based on lies.

I am very serious.

PhysicsExist said:
I am concerned for your family or your safety.
:lol: Bullshit, ya fuckin liar.

PhysicsExist said:
This behavior is remarkably immature and greatly depressing considering you are an adult.
Only because you are the object of my contempt. Others apparently do not share your bullshit opinion.

Want proof? You now have 57 posts, have been thanked once, and have a negative reputation.

In that same time, I have 138 posts, have been thanked 38 times in 25 different posts, and have a very positive reputation.

Maybe it is time you took a good, hard look at your own bullshit and make some hard decisions.

You are a lost soul. I cannot fathom your thought process. I feel deep sorrow for whom raised you. Good day sir.

You are a lost soul.
Nope. My soul is right here with me and intact. I don't have the lies and bullshit truthtards have weighing their souls down because I am fighting for the truth. Sucks to be you!

PhysicsExist said:
I cannot fathom your thought process.
You can barely fathom the McDonalds menu, much less someone elses' thought process.

PhysicsExist said:
I feel deep sorrow for whom raised you. Good day sir.
Really? I have a very close family whom I love and who love me. Are you, perchance, projecting again? There IS counceling for this kind of thing you know. :lol:

Stupid truthtards.

You are a lost soul.
Nope. My soul is right here with me and intact. I don't have the lies and bullshit truthtards have weighing their souls down because I am fighting for the truth. Sucks to be you!

PhysicsExist said:
I cannot fathom your thought process.
You can barely fathom the McDonalds menu, much less someone elses' thought process.

PhysicsExist said:
I feel deep sorrow for whom raised you. Good day sir.
Really? I have a very close family whom I love and who love me. Are you, perchance, projecting again? There IS counceling for this kind of thing you know. :lol:

Stupid truthtards.

All I need to do is quote your posts and my point is proven.

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

All I need to do is quote your posts and my point is proven.

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
Your point that you're a complete fool and an embarassment to the entire truthtard bowel movement? Yeah, reposting my debunking of your crap would certainly do that. :lol: Loser.

AE911Truth.org

Are you aware Richard Gage makes over 70K a year off of fleecing you truthtard sheep? :lol: And you think he is just telling the truth! He is telling you what you want to hear so you keep him rolling in the money! SUCKER!!!

Your point that you're a complete fool and an embarassment to the entire truthtard bowel movement? Yeah, reposting my debunking of your crap would certainly do that. :lol: Loser.

AE911Truth.org

Are you aware Richard Gage makes over 70K a year off of fleecing you truthtard sheep? :lol: And you think he is just telling the truth! He is telling you what you want to hear so you keep him rolling in the money! SUCKER!!!

What does 70k a year have to do with the fact that a buildilng freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? What does it have to do with you posting No sources, citing no facts, and only posting commentary with no self-respect? You sir are a distraction. www.youtube.com/ae911truth

What does 70k a year have to do with the fact that a buildilng freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? What does it have to do with you posting No sources, citing no facts, and only posting commentary with no self-respect? You sir are a distraction. www.youtube.com/ae911truth

What tickles me is that you, at least in this sock, act like you believe what you're saying. We get it, it's a joke and you tell it convincingly. Now please stop it. Real people got hurt on that day; stop making a mockery of the event.

AE911Truth.org

got a link to these....facts of yours ???

EOTS: Patriot911 is just trying to distract and lead us on a different conversation. It doesnt matter what richard gage makes for a living, he is the fulltime head of this AE/Buildingwhat movement. I hope he's paid well. But his pay has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Richard Gage makes whatever he makes, the websites profit whatever they profit, who cares, IT DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that Newtonian Physics were violated. No type of 'scandal' could make up something like this to make money, because Physics are Physics, and if something violates physics, there is a problem. Which gets us to asking questions:

How does a buildling freefall through the path of greatest resistance?

How does a fire cause an internal collapse without any structural damage shown until the whole collapse?

How does an object freefall for 2.25 seconds through another object? According to Newtonian Physics, there has to be a jolt AT VERY MINIMUM, but instead there is ACCELERATION. Defying physics, which in turn only leads to 1 answer: The floors/support were removed. How? Fire cannot do this, especially in a symmetrical fashion.

Richard Gage's income has nothing to do with these Facts.

Last edited:

EOTS: Patriot911 is just trying to distract and lead us on a different conversation. It doesnt matter what richard gage makes for a living, he is the fulltime head of this AE/Buildingwhat movement. I hope he's paid well. But his pay has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

Richard Gage makes whatever he makes, the websites profit whatever they profit, who cares, IT DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that Newtonian Physics were violated. No type of 'scandal' could make up something like this to make money, because Physics are Physics, and if something violates physics, there is a problem.

Wow, sounds like you got some real proof there....take it to court and get some indictments. What are you waiting for, Lucy?

Richard Gage makes whatever he makes, the websites profit whatever they profit, who cares, IT DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that Newtonian Physics were violated. No type of 'scandal' could make up something like this to make money, because Physics are Physics, and if something violates physics, there is a problem.

Wow, sounds like you got some real proof there....take it to court and get some indictments. What are you waiting for, Lucy?

Why are you attacking me...

I would love to take this to court, along with all the people behind the movement. But public support is the only way for that to happen, and that is why Internet Forums have been exploding with www.AE911truth.org and the New Buildingwhat.org campaign. Why are you being rude to me? I am only stating facts. NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Why are you attacking me...

I would love to take this to court, along with all the people behind the movement. But public support is the only way for that to happen, and that is why Internet Forums have been exploding with AE911Truth.org and the New Buildingwhat.org campaign. Why are you being rude to me? I am only stating facts. NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

I'm rude to all who are suspicious and accusatory without provocation.

Take it to court and stop wasting time here. <sarcasm> The victims are crying out for justice. You can give it to them. Stop posting and wasting your time here, Lucy. Put your evidence where your mouth is and bring it to court. What are YOU waiting for? What is the matter...you say you've got the evidence....put it out there and get some indictments. You're going to be a Star! :lol:

You have to register for free to get it, but guidestar.org has the information on all non-profit organizations. They will give you the 990ez for ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS FOR 9-11 TRUTH INC. Page 2 will clearly show Richard Gages' salary at 75,450.

Here is the link to get you started

I would love to take this to court, along with all the people behind the movement. But public support is the only way for that to happen, and that is why Internet Forums have been exploding with AE911Truth.org and the New Buildingwhat.org campaign. Why are you being rude to me? I am only stating facts. NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Wrong yet again, truthtard. Public support isn't going to do dick for you in the judicial system. To get your day in court, you need actual EVIDENCE your bullshit is true. Whining about newtonian physics might get you a date with the psych ward and a contempt of court charge, but not your precious investigation. :lol:

Wrong yet again, truthtard. Public support isn't going to do dick for you in the judicial system. To get your day in court, you need actual EVIDENCE your bullshit is true. Whining about newtonian physics might get you a date with the psych ward and a contempt of court charge, but not your precious investigation. :lol:

Why do you act like this? You state only opinions, and a wall of commentary. No rebuttal, no points proven. Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.

How does an object freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance?

Why do you act like this? You state only opinions, and a wall of commentary. No rebuttal, no points proven. Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.

How does an object freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance?
Why do I act like this? Because you refuse to stop lying your pasty white ass off. That's why.

Why do I act like this? Because you refuse to stop lying your pasty white ass off. That's why.

No rebuttal, no points proven.
Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.

Forum List

Back