We need to stop the habit of calling Democrats liberals, here is why!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
What is a liberal? Doing what? Passing massive laws? Well yes there is that. Liberal connotes a person who minds their own business. Does not pass laws trampling on your rights. But this is definitely not Democrats. I don't know who these alleged liberals are. I am not a liberal. I am totally in favor of human freedom. I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
Abe denied it. We have to take his word.
So My challenge is to only say liberal as to a freedom promoting person. Biden is not pro freedom. He has used Government to go after a good president called Trump. That Trump is being prosecuted reminds us most of what would Hitler do. It can even be what FDR would do since he harmed so many citizens of the USA. To learn about FDR, study how the Supreme Court acted to stop him. Read what he did to the Jews of WW2 by stopping them from reaching the USA on a ship.

I hope to get many yes remarks over the Democrats lying by calling themselves liberal. Let's not help them by saying they are liberal.

Correct.

The Democrats were once "Liberal".

Hell, just four short years ago I thought I was a "Liberal" Democrat who had voted for John Kerry, Obama and shudder even Hillary.

Then 2020 happened. Lockdowns, riots, spy agencies trying to take out their political opposition in service to the Deep State aligned with the DNC.

Anyone who still thinks Dems aren't authoritarian communists is utterly lost at this late stage of the game.

Well, I'll stop calling Democrats liberal when Republicans and MAGAs stop calling themselves conservatives.
I do not call myself a conservative. The press at large, called the MSM is the source of most of the citizens belief patterns. So long as our schools and the press mislead us, we have to do something about it. We are losing America. Biden has not helped at all.
If you want to stop calling Democrats liberals, welcome aboard.

Democrats aren't liberals they're progressives now. The main difference being progressives approve of pedophilia but Democrat Party liberals not so much.

1709846478229.jpeg

A moral and good person who understands that opposing fascism is a moral necessity.

That's why we mock you. Laughing at fascists robs them of their power.

Now, how did Russia tell you to respond to that?
You proved a majority of my case in fact. Thanks for lying. It is expected of Democrats. I watched a film yesterday that took place in what is now called Serbia. It is about the factual story of the Nazis taking what was Yugoslavia over and the Nazis killing 100 Serbians when 1 German soldier was killed and 50 of the Serbians when 1 nazi was injured. A Nazi General who was born in Austria commanded the troops then in Yugoslavia. He had about 30,000 Serbians shot and buried.

Actually there could perhaps be fascists in America. But not a hell of a lot of them. They when found get exposed. Isn't light supposed to rid us of them?

Who is being put into prison now? When Hitler ran things, it included those against him. And we see that Biden's enemies are going to prison. We see that when the name Ashli Babbitt comes up, Democrats approve her murder.

So we know Democrats approve murder and also approve putting people into prison for 20 years who were not even in DC on Jan 6. And Democrats alone defend this Hitler type of activity.

Who is persecuting Trump now? It is Democrats. So we know by their acts Democrats are not LIBERALS.

Democrats are giving out massive doses of what happened to the Brother and Sister who were guillotined under Hitler over them printing leaflets and spreading them to the citizens of Germany. The Scholl pair.

On 22 February 1943, Scholl, her brother, Hans, and their friend, Christoph Probst, were found guilty of treason and condemned to death. They were all beheaded by guillotine by executioner Johann Reichhart in Munich's Stadelheim Prison.

Sophie Scholl - Wikipedia​

What is a liberal? Doing what? Passing massive laws? Well yes there is that. Liberal connotes a person who minds their own business. Does not pass laws trampling on your rights. But this is definitely not Democrats. I don't know who these alleged liberals are. I am not a liberal. I am totally in favor of human freedom. I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
Abe denied it. We have to take his word.
So My challenge is to only say liberal as to a freedom promoting person. Biden is not pro freedom. He has used Government to go after a good president called Trump. That Trump is being prosecuted reminds us most of what would Hitler do. It can even be what FDR would do since he harmed so many citizens of the USA. To learn about FDR, study how the Supreme Court acted to stop him. Read what he did to the Jews of WW2 by stopping them from reaching the USA on a ship.

I hope to get many yes remarks over the Democrats lying by calling themselves liberal. Let's not help them by saying they are liberal.
You have no idea what a liberal is .

Compare that to his actual words.

Frankly he sounded like Trump sounds.

John Kennedy's words

I believe also in the United States of America, in the promise that it contains and has contained throughout our history of producing a society so abundant and creative and so free and responsible that it cannot only fulfill the aspirations of its citizens, but serve equally well as a beacon for all mankind. I do not believe in a super state. I see no magic to tax dollars which are sent to Washington and then returned. I abhor the waste and incompetence of large-scale Federal bureaucracies in this administration, as well as in others. I do not favor state compulsion when voluntary individual effort can do the job and do it well. But I believe in a government which acts, which exercises its full powers and its full responsibilities. Government is an art and a precious obligation; and when it has a job to do, I believe it should do it. And this requires not only great ends but that we propose concrete means of achieving them.

Our responsibility is not discharged by an announcement of virtuous ends. Our responsibility is to achieve these objectives with social invention, with political skill, and executive vigor. I believe for these reasons, that liberalism is our best and our only hope in the world today. [Applause.] For the liberal society is a free society, and it is at the same time and for that reason a strong society. Its strength is drawn from the will of free people committed to great ends and peacefully striving to meet them. Only liberalism, in short, can repair our national power, restore our national purpose, and liberate our national energies. And the only basic issue in the 1960 presidential campaign is whether our Government will fall in a conservative rut and die there, or whether we will move ahead in the liberal spirit of daring, of breaking new ground, of doing in our generation what Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman and Adlai Stevenson did in their time of influence and responsibility. [Applause.]

Deep State aligned with the DNC.
"Deep State" is such a useful term.

If you ever see it used non-ironically, you instantly know you're dealing with a hoplessly brainwashed cult imbecile, someone who spent their childhood happily snarfing down lead paint chips, and therefore under no circumstances should you ever take them seriously.

You have no idea what a vagina is.

It's that thing that all Trump cultists have sand in. Duh.

MAGA's and Trump use more commie and Stalinist language and metaphors than any Democrat I have ever heard. Of course, MAGA ideology is a mutt ideology that has elements of communism and Stalinism in it.
Democrats truly resent any claim America can be made great again. Because they are not liberal.

"Deep State" is such a useful term.

If you ever see it used non-ironically, you instantly know you're dealing with a hoplessly brainwashed cult imbecile, someone who spent their childhood happily snarfing down lead paint chips, and therefore under no circumstances should you ever take them seriously.

It's that thing you have sand in. Duh.
You are proving my own case about Democrats. The more you say here the more you help me make my case. Notice folks that he denies there is a deep state. If he was liberal, he would of course believe there is.

Forum List

Back