Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

How insane of a person could actually force themselves to believe 3 different people are all the same person trying to brainwash him into thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Or maybe it's 9/11 has 100% irrefutable proof in countless areas that it was an inside job, and that we need to share the information to fellow citizens. But we have people like you that come at us with false accusations, and resort to altering the subject at hand and calling us names like children. Wake up. Stop being so aggressive.

You have to realize you're dealing with an incredibly unstable and irrational individual. He accused me on another forum of having posted a bunch of material on here, and tried to disprove arguments I never even made. Prior to that, he accused me of promoting violence against the government. He's a scared little man, and this is his outlet, so let's be gentle with him.

How insane of a person could actually force themselves to believe 3 different people are all the same person trying to brainwash him into thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Or maybe it's 9/11 has 100% irrefutable proof in countless areas that it was an inside job, and that we need to share the information to fellow citizens. But we have people like you that come at us with false accusations, and resort to altering the subject at hand and calling us names like children. Wake up. Stop being so aggressive.

You have to realize you're dealing with an incredibly unstable and irrational individual. He accused me on another forum of having posted a bunch of material on here, and tried to disprove arguments I never even made. Prior to that, he accused me of promoting violence against the government. He's a scared little man, and this is his outlet, so let's be gentle with him.
funny, i see you troofers as "the scared little men"

You disregard the whole post and only commentate on points you feel like bringing up at the time. What the fuck is your deal?

How about responding to:

He accused me on another forum of having posted a bunch of material on here

and tried to disprove arguments I never even made.

Prior to that, he accused me of promoting violence against the government.

Why dont you respond to those claims, DiveCon? You are a pussy, and a naive one at that.

it is called projection ..you do it a lot

I likie the ones that are so sure the victims families have no questions. By GOD we must SAVE the victims by not questioning 9/11.

Right! I'm sure the victims families have no questions...

You disregard the whole post and only commentate on points you feel like bringing up at the time. What the fuck is your deal?

How about responding to:

Why dont you respond to those claims, DiveCon? You are a pussy, and a naive one at that.
no, you are the naive ones
and personally, i dont give a shit about the other claims so i didnt address them
got a problem with that?

and here you are doing it again
you do it all the time

How about responding to:

no, you are the naive ones
and personally, i dont give a shit about the other claims so i didnt address them
got a problem with that?

Don't you think its kind of odd and laughable to respond to someones post without addressing the points inside of it, and then claiming the post is either a fraud, or that the poster is a 'dipshit'. Or do you not care about looking like a insecure crackpot?

Gee, how odd YOU"d show up here Amazing how that happens.

Did you really get to 40,000+ posts by typing shit like this? Dude, way to go! I would have gotten bored long ago. Keep divin' bra!

At least half of his posts are one liners like "proove it...Liar...Moron". With all of the energy invested it is beyond curious that he shows no curiosity whatsoever. It is like HE wrote the 9/11 report and damn anyone to hell that does not buy it in it's entirety. I don't know...maybe he did. THAT would explain his obsession with trying to defend the massive holes in it.

Just another in a long line of fascinating posts from you.

I was accused by your boyfriend of having posted some things here, so I came here. I've noticed you've accused others of using alter accounts here too. Funny how we're the ones categorized as the 'paranoid' bunch. More sad and ironic than funny, really.

I was accused by your boyfriend of having posted some things here, so I came here. I've noticed you've accused others of using alter accounts here too. Funny how we're the ones categorized as the 'paranoid' bunch. More sad and ironic than funny, really.
:clap2:

Did you really get to 40,000+ posts by typing shit like this? Dude, way to go! I would have gotten bored long ago. Keep divin' bra!

At least half of his posts are one liners like "proove it...Liar...Moron". With all of the energy invested it is beyond curious that he shows no curiosity whatsoever. It is like HE wrote the 9/11 report and damn anyone to hell that does not buy it in it's entirety. I don't know...maybe he did. THAT would explain his obsession with trying to defend the massive holes in it.
another unsupported claim by diaper boy

And you will never find anyone with the patience or interest to look at your posts to prove what every member knows from experience. I have seen you post more than 10 replies in a row saying exactly what I posted.

Post what you want. I don't care. Deny it if you want...I don't care.

:clap2:

Well thought out response, Chris

And you will never find anyone with the patience or interest to look at your posts to prove what every member knows from experience. I have seen you post more than 10 replies in a row saying exactly what I posted.

Post what you want. I don't care. Deny it if you want...I don't care.
YOU get that because thats ALL you deserve

Any word on what took down the lightpoles yet, hussy?

Forum List

Back