Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

NIST admits it, video evidence proves it, and this video shows you.

Watch it, and respond with logic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii49BaRDp_A
they said that a portion did for a little over 2 seconds
thats it
none of the building free fell

You just said it did for 2 seconds. How does a buildling freefall through the path of greatest resistance if fire cannot melt steel?
no i didnt and neither did NIST
you are doing the troofer bullshit, LIE

Hi. I am new here. I am on several other sites as Patriot911 and I enjoy spending free time making truthers cry. I do a good enough job that I've been accused of being a government agent, a Mossad agent, and, most recently, Liability from this site.

I am assuming that, like most other sites, sock puppets or multiple accounts is not allowed. Therefore, if I were Liability, the admins of this site should be kicking me off here. They won't. Why? Because once again truthers are lying just because they can't defend their own pitiful claims, so feel they must go after the user.

Personally, I am betting Liability makes truthtards cry on this site like I make them cry on others. In that case, I am sure Liability and I will get along quite well. I'll send him a PM to come visit this thread and show we're not one and the same.

The reasons why people choose to cling to their lie-based conspiracy theories are revealed at : Forbidden Truth Media / Case Files / Martin Bryant / Appendix I

Face it this Parrot is convinced he has been told all there is to know about 9-11 because the government NEVER lies to him.
The government lies to me all the time. I know because I have evidence of this. YOU claim the government is lying, yet you can't provide a single piece of evidence to back you up. Thus YOU are the liar. Welcome to reality!

Mr. Jones said:
Forget about mentioning all the inconsistencies that good people have noticed and mentioned about the event.
Inconsistancies are not proof of anything, and truthtards such as yourself ignore any and all answers so you can continue to whine about said inconsistancies.

Mr. Jones said:
Nope cover ups and conspiracies are never done by the government :lol:
Wow are YOU naive! All you have to do is look for the evidence to find them. There is no such thing as the perfect crime, and a crime as large as 9/11 is going to leave behind MASSIVE amounts of evidence. Strangely enough, all this evidence backs up the official story and NONE of it backs up whichever particular truthtard theory you personally believe in.

Mr. Jones said:
Notice how Parrot always comes back with something like " Nist said this or that, and because it's NIST they have to be right"
Where did I ever say that? But if you wish to claim the NIST is wrong, you're going to have to do more than whine about "newtonian physics" while proving you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mr. Jones said:
No critical thinking whatsoever and attacks the messenger with BS talking points.
Is this why you can't respond to my posts with anything other than attacks and petty whining like a little bitch?

Mr. Jones said:
It is clear in a society of apathy, whoever controls the expressed world view of the general environment controls the world view of the people in it. The MSM accomplishes this task quite nicely for them. For people like him, they could be confronted with the most irrefutable of facts, or inconsistencies, and extreme peculiar circumstances with outrageous odds of happening, but if these lay too far outside their established opinion, their minds freeze up.
All I ask for is one piece of hard evidence. Is THAT too much to ask for when you truthtards are asking for revolution? :lol: You fuckers don't even grasp what it is you're all about.

Mr. Jones said:
When the presentation of solid information without malicious intent causes a person to actually feel physically threatened to the point of unchecked rage or clownish indignance, something in their psyche is highly imbalanced.
It is a shame you truthtards have done no such thing.

Mr. Jones said:
The truth exists for everyone, but the only way for everyone to attain it, is to find it for themselves.
I disagree with this statement. Truthtards run from the truth at every opportunity. One is never going to find the truth when running away from it.

Mr. Jones said:
Sheep leading sheep is not the way to enlightenment, but disaster.
Tell that to Alex Jones and Richard Gage. Oh wait. They're making bank off you retarded sheep. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
I'm not interested in changing people or forcing anyone to change their minds but I do know that part of changing the way we have been conditioned to think is being brave enough to admit that perhaps you have been fooled/duped your entire life.
This coming from someone conditioned to believe anything from any conspiratard site is just HILARIOUS!!!!! So are you brave enough to admit you've been duped your entire life? :lol:

NIST admits it, video evidence proves it, and this video shows you.

Watch it, and respond with logic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii49BaRDp_A
they said that a portion did for a little over 2 seconds
thats it
none of the building free fell

You just said it did for 2 seconds. How does a buildling freefall through the path of greatest resistance if fire cannot melt steel?

Because you don't need to melt a structure for it to fail, moron! Duh! :lol: How many times do you have to be told something a kindergartener can easily comprehend?

Face it this Parrot is convinced he has been told all there is to know about 9-11 because the government NEVER lies to him.
The government lies to me all the time. I know because I have evidence of this. YOU claim the government is lying, yet you can't provide a single piece of evidence to back you up. Thus YOU are the liar. Welcome to reality!

Brilliant post. I'll just ad that the "lies" that are often told usually have a logical reason behind them; supposed national security concerns or simply a CYA act. Doesn't make it right or legal but it's understandable.

Juxtaposed to "the owner wanted to destroy his own building so we'll cover it up for him" nonsense. It made no sense when first brought up and continues to make no sense now.

For whatever reason Creative Dreams has limited it to one clear alias that he uses and you haven't seen the rampant abuse that he puts on other sites.

Rampant abuse??? Are you looking in a mirror???

uma-thurman-as-medusa.jpg

For whatever reason Creative Dreams has limited it to one clear alias that he uses and you haven't seen the rampant abuse that he puts on other sites.

I posted that on 12/7.
You created your latest sock on 12/8.

Just give you enough time and you'll make an ass out of yourself. You're just making it worse by denying it.

Admit that you're a lying sack of shit that nobody should respect much less listen to then slunk away in the shame that you know oh so well.

Before you go, tell us, is that the only other ID you created (Mr. Jones sounds like you as well)? Oh thats right, you're an admited fraud so how could we believe you?

I posted that on 12/7.

Just give you enough time and you'll make an ass out of yourself. You're just making it worse by denying it.

Admit that you're a lying sack of shit that nobody should respect much less listen to then slunk away in the shame that you know oh so well.

Before you go, tell us, is that the only other ID you created (Mr. Jones sounds like you as well)? Oh thats right, you're an admited fraud so how could we believe you?

You're one sick bitch...the only name I ever posted under in this forum is creativedreams...

For verification ask the Mods to reveal any more socks...but I'm sure you won't do that and continue to spread lies....

I posted that on 12/7.

How insane of a person could actually force themselves to believe 3 different people are all the same person trying to brainwash him into thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Or maybe it's 9/11 has 100% irrefutable proof in countless areas that it was an inside job, and that we need to share the information to fellow citizens. But we have people like you that come at us with false accusations, and resort to altering the subject at hand and calling us names like children. Wake up. Stop being so aggressive.

I posted that on 12/7.

How insane of a person could actually force themselves to believe 3 different people are all the same person trying to brainwash him into thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Or maybe it's 9/11 has 100% irrefutable proof in countless areas that it was an inside job, and that we need to share the information to fellow citizens. But we have people like you that come at us with false accusations, and resort to altering the subject at hand and calling us names like children. Wake up. Stop being so aggressive.

This seems worth repeating in this thread too...If she would check to see who's online at the bottom she would see we are both logged in right now....she's not the brightest bulb on the tree...

I posted that on 12/7.

This seems worth repeating in this thread too...If she would check to see who's online at the bottom she would see we are both logged in right now....she's not the brightest bulb on the tree...

Its not that they don't care to check, its that they refuse to believe the facts and evidence we are sharing. They have a MENTAL BLOCKADE on these forums that either leads to name calling and immaturity, or to false accusations with no merit. Its really sad to see fellow citizens act so childishly, but its even worse because its about 9/11, which a majority of the country has already shifted to the real Truth.

I posted that on 12/7.

You're one sick bitch...the only name I ever posted under in this forum is creativedreams...

For verification ask the Mods to reveal any more socks...but I'm sure you won't do that and continue to spread lies....

You're the one posting as someone else. Its really sad that you believe you can do so without getting caught. You always expose yourself. Always. Simply put, you're dumb; dumb for thinking it up, dumber still for doing it, and if possible, dumber yet on another level for thinking nobody sees it.

I posted that on 12/7.

You're the one posting as someone else. Its really sad that you believe you can do so without getting caught. You always expose yourself. Always. Simply put, you're dumb; dumb for thinking it up, dumber still for doing it, and if possible, dumber yet on another level for thinking nobody sees it.

You are insane LOL

1) you have ZERO evidence that we are the same person
2) WE ARENT the same person
3) You have no PROOF
4) You have no PROOF
5) Building 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds <- that is evidence
6) Freefalling is impossible through the path of greatest resistance
7) Therefore fire could not of caused the collapse

Stop being immature, stop being aggressive, and stop trying to say we are using different account names. Is that your only rebuttals you can use against the Hard Evidence, Witness testimony, and expert analysis? All you got are ridiculous meritless claims, or name calling. How old are you? Act like it. For the sake of your family, who wants be the parents that raised such an unproductive imbecile?

Last edited:

You are insane LOL

3) You have no PROOF
4) You have no PROOF

Stop being immature, stop being aggressive, and stop trying to say we are using different account names. Is that your only rebuttals you can use against the Hard Evidence, Witness testimony, and expert analysis? All you got are ridiculous meritless claims, or name calling. How old are you? Act like it. For the sake of your family, who wants be the parents that raised such an unproductive imbecile?

The more you deny...the sadder it gets. And CD/PE was pretty sad to begin with. You should really shut the fuck up about right now.:eusa_shhh:

You are insane LOL

3) You have no PROOF
4) You have no PROOF

The more you deny...the sadder it gets. And CD/PE was pretty sad to begin with. You should really shut the fuck up about right now.:eusa_shhh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP0Hs-v-uJ0[/ame]

You are insane LOL

3) You have no PROOF
4) You have no PROOF

if it is the same person why do they present different theories ..why do you lie like this ?

Forum List

Back