Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Why do you act like this? You state only opinions, and a wall of commentary. No rebuttal, no points proven. Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.

How does an object freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance?
Why do I act like this? Because you refuse to stop lying your pasty white ass off. That's why.

No rebuttal, no points proven.
Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.
How does an object freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance?
I answered your question perfectly and it was indeed FACT as they are MY reasons. :lol:

Tell you what. Try this on for size. What do YOU think happened that allowed the building to fall for freefall for 2.25 seconds?

Why do I act like this? Because you refuse to stop lying your pasty white ass off. That's why.

I answered your question perfectly and it was indeed FACT as they are MY reasons. :lol:

Tell you what. Try this on for size. What do YOU think happened that allowed the building to fall for freefall for 2.25 seconds?

According to the Laws of Physics, the only way for something to fall at the speed of freefall there has to be zero resistance, so for WTC7 to collapse in its own footprint at freefall speeds, there has to be no resistance. How was the resistance removed? Fire cannot account for melting steel, because it can't reach even close to those temps. Fire couldnt of bent/bowed and collapsed the inner structure because the building showed zero deformities until the main collapse. So thats leads to the question of what could it of been? Is there any information of alternate explanations? Barry Jennings was inside the building before the tower collapsed, and an explosion on floor 7 trapped him and a colleague on the 23rd floor. They were later rescued. So not only do we have Newton's Laws of physics supporting an alternate theory, we have witness testimony, and video evidence. Now all we need is expert analysis, which we do. a few brave 1,400 Architects and Engineers have declared this impossible, providing their evidence and facts to support it. So all in all I believe the NIST report is not what happened, and that a new investigation is needed considering Thousands of our troops have died as a direct collapse of these buildings, they are still stationed there, and over 3,000 people were murdered that day. With all the information I just stated, it is beyond a common sense to realize that we were lied to. Not providing any credible information on why our country is in war, why our citizens were killed, and why liberties have been taken away is a problem, and the government should be held accountable.

What does 70k a year have to do with the fact that a buildilng freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? What does it have to do with you posting No sources, citing no facts, and only posting commentary with no self-respect? You sir are a distraction. www.youtube.com/ae911truth

Face it this Parrot is convinced he has been told all there is to know about 9-11 because the government NEVER lies to him. Forget about mentioning all the inconsistencies that good people have noticed and mentioned about the event. Nope cover ups and conspiracies are never done by the government :lol: Notice how Parrot always comes back with something like " Nist said this or that, and because it's NIST they have to be right" No critical thinking whatsoever and attacks the messenger with BS talking points. It is clear in a society of apathy, whoever controls the expressed world view of the general environment controls the world view of the people in it. The MSM accomplishes this task quite nicely for them. For people like him, they could be confronted with the most irrefutable of facts, or inconsistencies, and extreme peculiar circumstances with outrageous odds of happening, but if these lay too far outside their established opinion, their minds freeze up.
When the presentation of solid information without malicious intent causes a person to actually feel physically threatened to the point of unchecked rage or clownish indignance, something in their psyche is highly imbalanced. The truth exists for everyone, but the only way for everyone to attain it, is to find it for themselves. Sheep leading sheep is not the way to enlightenment, but disaster. I'm not interested in changing people or forcing anyone to change their minds but I do know that part of changing the way we have been conditioned to think is being brave enough to admit that perhaps you have been fooled/duped your entire life.

What does 70k a year have to do with the fact that a buildilng freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? What does it have to do with you posting No sources, citing no facts, and only posting commentary with no self-respect? You sir are a distraction. www.youtube.com/ae911truth

Face it this Parrot is convinced he has been told all there is to know about 9-11 because the government NEVER lies to him. Forget about mentioning all the inconsistencies that good people have noticed and mentioned about the event. Nope cover ups and conspiracies are never done by the government :lol: Notice how Parrot always comes back with something like " Nist said this or that, and because it's NIST they have to be right" No critical thinking whatsoever and attacks the messenger with BS talking points. It is clear in a society of apathy, whoever controls the expressed world view of the general environment controls the world view of the people in it. The MSM accomplishes this task quite nicely for them. For people like him, they could be confronted with the most irrefutable of facts, or inconsistencies, and extreme peculiar circumstances with outrageous odds of happening, but if these lay too far outside their established opinion, their minds freeze up.
When the presentation of solid information without malicious intent causes a person to actually feel physically threatened to the point of unchecked rage or clownish indignance, something in their psyche is highly imbalanced. The truth exists for everyone, but the only way for everyone to attain it, is to find it for themselves. Sheep leading sheep is not the way to enlightenment, but disaster. I'm not interested in changing people or forcing anyone to change their minds but I do know that part of changing the way we have been conditioned to think is being brave enough to admit that perhaps you have been fooled/duped your entire life.
:clap2:

According to the Laws of Physics, the only way for something to fall at the speed of freefall there has to be zero resistance, so for WTC7 to collapse in its own footprint at freefall speeds, there has to be no resistance. How was the resistance removed? Fire cannot account for melting steel, because it can't reach even close to those temps. Fire couldnt of bent/bowed and collapsed the inner structure because the building showed zero deformities until the main collapse. So thats leads to the question of what could it of been? Is there any information of alternate explanations? Barry Jennings was inside the building before the tower collapsed, and an explosion on floor 7 trapped him and a colleague on the 23rd floor. They were later rescued. So not only do we have Newton's Laws of physics supporting an alternate theory, we have witness testimony, and video evidence. Now all we need is expert analysis, which we do. a few brave 1,400 Architects and Engineers have declared this impossible, providing their evidence and facts to support it. So all in all I believe the NIST report is not what happened, and that a new investigation is needed considering Thousands of our troops have died as a direct collapse of these buildings, they are still stationed there, and over 3,000 people were murdered that day. With all the information I just stated, it is beyond a common sense to realize that we were lied to. Not providing any credible information on why our country is in war, why our citizens were killed, and why liberties have been taken away is a problem, and the government should be held accountable.
yeah, and funny how they were "rescued" well before the towers collapsed

Why do you act like this? You state only opinions, and a wall of commentary. No rebuttal, no points proven. Newtonian Physics do not lie, Richard Gage doesn lie, and you can't handle it.

So, again, why not take your case to court and put Gage on the witness stand. What are you, scared Lucy?

Well...whats the hold up?

So, again, why not take your case to court and put Gage on the witness stand. What are you, scared Lucy?

Is this your only response? You have nothing but commentary. You dont rebuttal the points proven, or show any facts that prove any of your stances. Instead you post illogical statements and detour from the fact at hand. The building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance. NYCCAN.org is TRYING to get a new investigation, you cant just walk into a court and put gage on the witness stand, how ignorant are you? Get real, stop being an ass. I'm posting facts and evidence while having adults with no self control attacking me with no basis. It's disturbing to see :/

Is this your only response? You have nothing but commentary. You dont rebuttal the points proven, or show any facts that prove any of your stances. Instead you post illogical statements and detour from the fact at hand. The building freefell for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance. NYCCAN.org is TRYING to get a new investigation, you cant just walk into a court and put gage on the witness stand, how ignorant are you? Get real, stop being an ass. I'm posting facts and evidence while having adults with no self control attacking me with no basis. It's disturbing to see :/
but NYC CAN is NOT trying to get an investigation into the ACTUAL events of the day, just the failures that lead up to it
they do NOT believe it was a controlled demolition, nor that it was an inside job

i just watched it again, and NO WHERE does he say ANY SUCH THING
i challenge others to watch it also

he even plays the Silverstein 'pull it" clip...he says they are investigating the collapse of wtc 7 ..not as you falsely claim ..that it was just the events leading up to it...and on Gerardo he says controlled demolition...you are a liar

he even plays the Silverstein 'pull it" clip...he says they are investigating the collapse of wtc 7 ..not as you falsely claim ..that it was just the events leading up to it...and on Gerardo he says controlled demolition...you are a liar
go read their page, moron

btw, if that "pull it" was what brought the building down, then it must have been done by the FDNY

Last edited:
go read their page, moron

btw, if that "pull it" was what brought the building down, then it must have been done by the FDNY

listen to the mans words ... deceiver

but NYC CAN is NOT trying to get an investigation into the ACTUAL events of the day, just the failures that lead up to it
they do NOT believe it was a controlled demolition, nor that it was an inside job

The video is all about WTC 7. What failures were there in that building "that lead up" to 9/11? He's holding a petition with the AE911 Truth logo on it, who argue that WTC 7 fell due to a controlled demolition.

Try to keep up, and if you're going to curse other forum members, try to limit your insults to times when you aren't demonstrably wrong.

BTW, I've joined this forum in response to being accused by Patriot911, on another forum, of having posted here (which I never have). I think what you'll find with him, and candycorn (another mindless troll who lurks politicalforum.com), is that they will do whatever is necessary to avoid arguing points and instead will simply waste your time. So to other intelligent lifeforms on this forum, you have a couple options: a) ignore them both and wait for actual intellect to arrive, b) continue arguing your case in a concise and respectable manner, or c) devolve into their ad hominem game plan.

Forum List

Back