A view of the quality of judge Merchan in the Trump trial in NYC

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Juan Merchan will go down in history as one of the most appallingly dishonest and disgraceful judges ever. It is now clear why he was assigned the Bragg case. The fix was in long before the trial began. And he’s not done. The jury instructions will be horrendously poisonous. His contempt for the justice system is without parallel. To this day, I don’t believe we know the full extent of this man’s conflicts and corruption, including the outside influences and communications. What we do know is bad enough. The question now is whether there will be at least one honorable, courageous, and patriotic juror who will refuse to participate in this Stalinist-Biden sham of all shams, and say no, I cannot and will not go along with this; my country is too important to me to join in killing it. Let’s pray so.

This quote is from the genius, Mark Levin. Truth Social

I previously tried posting it in “politics” (since it remains my contention that the Bragg persecution is political in the manner of an old Soviet show trial), but it got immediately shuttered there upon a couple of alleged grounds.

To rectify that, I altered the thread title and I am adding my own commentary (even though Levin’s words speak for themselves). I also now place it in the legal forum even though I consider that ironic.

It is indeed appalling that any judge would deny any defendant the right to call relevant witnesses. If the Elected NY County persecutor (Bragg) wants to present a case based on deliberately unstated “other” crimes while hinting that the “other” crime “may” involve a collation of an election law, it is absolutely clear that a defendant should be permitted to demonstrate his actual innocence of that “other” (maybe) “crime.”

But hack Merchan would have no part of that.

Why not?

Last edited:
I previously tried posting it in “politics” (since it remains my contention that the Bragg persecution is political in the manner of an old Soviet show trial), but it got immediately shuttered there upon a couple of alleged grounds.

To rectify that, I altered the thread title and I am adding my own commentary (even though Levin’s words speak for themselves). I also now place it in the legal forum even though I consider that ironic.
It's still now clean according to the rules, but it might be as close as it can get?

It is indeed appalling that any judge would deny any defendant the right to call relevant witnesses. If the Elected NY County persecutor (Bragg) wants to present a case based on deliberately unstated “other” crimes while hinting that the “other” crime “may” involve a collation of an election law, it is absolutely clear that a defendant should be permitted to demonstrate his actual innocence of that “other” (maybe) “crime.”

Why not?

His biases toward the corrupt prosection have been a huge fundraising benefit for his daughter. He will be hailed as a hero of the left.

Not because he says so, stupid child.

But because what he says is well considered and accurate.

You wouldn’t understand.

You mean saying unbiased things like this…

patriotic juror who will refuse to participate in this Stalinist-Biden sham of all shams,

His biases toward the corrupt prosection have been a huge fundraising benefit for his daughter. He will be hailed as a hero of the left.
His biases were made clear. He still chose not to recuse himself. And the result, as expected, was a terribly unfair trial against President Trump.

Why not?
Doubt we've ever seen or will ever see such a blatantly partisan judge.

Doubt we've ever seen or will ever see such a blatantly partisan judge.

The suggestion of a conflict of interest with a partisan judge whose daughter is fundraising off of the trial should have been enough for Merchan to recuse himself.

Obviously, not enough integrity.

That’s not “bias” you complete hack.

See, your problem is when you try to offer Mark Levin as an impartial evaluator of the proceedings and he uses terms like ……..”Stalinist-Biden sham”

Kind of tips off the reader

Forum List

Back