Why Does The Right Love Israel?

Israel has been America's only ally, friend, and democracy in the Middle East if not the world itself.

Israel has been America's only ally, friend, and democracy in the Middle East if not the world itself.

Sorry bro, but Saudi Arabia is our ally, so was/is Iraq, and so is Kuwait, Egypt and Turkey, and to some extent, Lebanon.
As for the world itself: France, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, SKorea... too many to mention.

But thanks to Israel, we got 9/11, that was a nice present.

Only ally? What a joke, they never do anything for us besides force us to bomb other countries through their people here.

Sorry bro, but Saudi Arabia is our ally, so was/is Iraq, and so is Kuwait, Egypt and Turkey, and to some extent, Lebanon.
As for the world itself: France, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, SKorea... too many to mention.

How often do they vote with the US in the UN?

I think that is what foreign aid should be based upon.

" I harbor a strong and righteous dislike for American Jews who refuse to acknowledge that Israel is as much a foreign country as is any other foreign country and whose loyalty to Israel exceeds their loyalty to the U.S."

I absolutely agree with you on that! Now - how many such individuals do you suppose there are?

I harbor a strong dislike for those people who put Arab terrorists who attack America before a proven ally.

" I harbor a strong and righteous dislike for American Jews who refuse to acknowledge that Israel is as much a foreign country as is any other foreign country and whose loyalty to Israel exceeds their loyalty to the U.S."

I absolutely agree with you on that! Now - how many such individuals do you suppose there are?

I harbor a strong dislike for those people who put Arab terrorists who attack America before a proven ally.

Proven ally? They don't give a shit about you they just want your money and weapons. Btw, are you Jewish?

How often do they vote with the US in the UN?

I think that is what foreign aid should be based upon.

LMAO! Very Undiplomatic, but it is at least honest : )) Could be an effective policy for us......

Proven ally? They don't give a shit about you they just want your money and weapons. Btw, are you Jewish?

BIK, bubbaleh! You've gotta stop with this silliness of insisting that the only people who can see something positive in Israel are either Jews or 'Armageddon-hungry' Christans....it's just plain silly!

Do ONLY other Muslims and the assorted Nazi fan support the Palestinian cause of a peaceful and prosperous Palestine? Since I support that cause - along with any number of 'Israel supporters'! - I think we know the answer to that one.

Is there any reason for thinking support works differently for Muslim or Christian or Jewish or Hindu or Buddhist aspirations???? I don't think so.

PS: If you're gonna go around asking others if they're Jewish, you *might* want to mention that you've got family in Gaza - don't you think so, too?

BIK, bubbaleh! You've gotta stop with this silliness of insisting that the only people who can see something positive in Israel are either Jews or 'Armageddon-hungry' Christans....it's just plain silly!

Do ONLY other Muslims and the assorted Nazi fan support the Palestinian cause of a peaceful and prosperous Palestine? Since I support that cause - along with any number of 'Israel supporters'! - I think we know the answer to that one.

Is there any reason for thinking support works differently for Muslim or Christian or Jewish or Hindu or Buddhist aspirations???? I don't think so.

PS: If you're gonna go around asking others if they're Jewish, you *might* want to mention that you've got family in Gaza - don't you think so, too?

I never said any of that, don't even bother replying to my post again, I wasn't speaking to you, got it? I want to see what point if view he is looking at it from, if he's Jewish than I can understand him better.

You have no idea how we think and how we want. So when it comes to this, better fill your mouth water.

Israel Helps US Security, Say Presidential Aides - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

Israel Helps US Security, Say Ex-Clinton, Bush Aides

Israel advances American national security interests, according to a report by former aides to presidents Clinton and Bush

Israel advanced American national security interests, according to a report by former aides to presidents Clinton and Bush that contradicts Obama advisors who claim that Israel endangers U.S. soldiers.

Robert D. Blackwill, who was deputy national security advisor for strategic planning in the administration of George W. Bush, and Walter B. Slocombe, undersecretary of defense for policy in the Clinton administration, wrote a brief summary of their research in the Los Angeles Times Monday morning.

The full report is entitled "Israel: A Strategic Asset for the United States" and was written for The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

President Barack Obama has harped away at the theme that the United States and Israel share values of democracy and freedom, implying that the American government has a moral obligation to defend Israel. The theory has been the basis for the president and his advisors’ declarations that Israel must agree to demands of the Palestinian Authority (PA) in order not to endanger American security.

Blackwill and Slocombe pointed out what they said is an overlooked aspect of the American-Israeli alliance: The many ways in which Israel advances U.S. national interests.

“The United States has benefited in the areas of counterterrorism, intelligence and experience in urban warfare," they wrote. "Increasingly, U.S. homeland security and military agencies are turning to Israeli technology to solve some of their most vexing technical and strategic problems."

Israel's support includes airport security techniques, unmanned aerial systems (UAVs), defense against short-range rockets and armored vehicle protection.

“Israel's national missile defenses – which include the U.S. deployment in Israel of an advanced X-band radar system and the more than 100 American military personnel who man it – will be an integral part of a larger missile defense spanning Europe, the eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf to help protect U.S. forces and allies,” they stated.

Without providing details, the authors said that Israeli cooperation with the U.S. military has worked "to advance their common interest in defeating the terrorism of Hamas, Hizbullah and Al Qaeda and its affiliate groups, and preventing nuclear proliferation in the region.”

They did specify one instance – Israel’s passing on to the United States "conclusive photographic evidence in 2007 that Syria, with North Korean assistance, had made enormous strides toward ‘going hot’ with a plutonium-producing reactor."

Israel, without officially saying so, bombed the site in northern Syria three years ago.

Also it was Israel that bombed Iraq's nuclear reactor despite condemnation of the world including the US.

Imagine the US invading Iraq when Hussein already had nukes.

Vanishing the Palestinians

by GHADA KARMI

When the Zionists decided in 1897 to establish a Jewish state in Palestine, the Jews of Vienna despatched a delegation to examine the country for its suitability. The delegation reported back as follows: "the bride is beautiful but she is married to another man". They had found that Palestine to their dismay was already inhabited by another people. And this has been Zionism’s central problem ever since. How to "vanish the Palestinians" and get an empty land? The latest manifestation of this imperative is the barrier wall, which Israel is currently building to separate and enclose Palestinian towns and villages in the lands it occupied after 1967. There are those who rightly point to the wall’s illegality and infringement of human rights. And the International Court of Justice has just affirmed this view resoundingly in its ruling, passed on 9.7.04 by 14 of the 15 judges, that the wall was an illegal structure when in the occupied Palestinian territories and that Israel would have to tear it down and make restitution for the damage it has caused to thousands of Palestinians. This position is entirely valid, but critics, in my view, have missed one crucial aspect of the wall’s purpose, which is, to "vanish" the Palestinians, to make them so invisible that Israelis can go on pretending that there is no "other man".

More: Vanishing the Palestinians » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Maps

Israel/Palestine: Refugees and Ethnic Cleansing

Jewish State: What it means & why all the controversy

Terrorism in Israel and Palestine

Religion in the Holy Land

The History of US-Israel Relations

The New Fusion: The Likud And The GOP - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Jordan is not Palestine - Focus - Al Jazeera English

True Torah Jews Against Zionism

A Website for Seekers of Truth

Book review: "Married to Another Man" | The Electronic Intifada
came from
The Palestinians are not Arabs or Semites. They are from the Island of Crete.

The Palestinians: No, they are not any ancient people, but claim to be. They were born in a single day, after a war that lasted six days in 1967 c.e. If they were true Canaanites, they would speak Hebrew and demand from Syria to give them back their occupied homeland in Lebanon, but they are not. If they were Philistines, they would claim back the Isle of Crete from Greece and would recognize that they have nothing to do with the Land of Israel, and would ask excuses to Israel for having stolen the Ark of the Covenant.
Palestinian Myths

Does anyone here support the existence of Saudi arabia as a muslim country?

Does anyone here object to the dismantling of saudi arabia as a muslim
country?

Israel gave us 9/11. With allies like that...

That's barely anything, LOL.
But it sounds good -- especially to the brainwashed dupes who have gradually and methodically been conditioned to swallow this empty but rhetorically impressive propaganda for the past half century. These cerebral zombies are thoroughly convinced that Israel is an "ally" and the attack on the USS Liberty was an "accident. And if the media hadn't gotten hold of the Pollard espionage case that treacherous bastard would have walked away with 30 days community service and a $50 fine. As it is he is regarded as a hero in Israel.

But it sounds good -- especially to the brainwashed dupes who have gradually and methodically been conditioned to swallow this empty but rhetorically impressive propaganda for the past half century. These cerebral zombies are thoroughly convinced that Israel is an "ally" and the attack on the USS Liberty was an "accident. And if the media hadn't gotten hold of the Pollard espionage case that treacherous bastard would have walked away with 30 days community service and a $50 fine. As it is he is regarded as a hero in Israel.

I agree, people should really think about what they're supporting, I've experienced Israeli occupation myself in Gaza, I used to live there and I've witnessed their air attacks. That's not the point, the point is I know what their intentions are and the world thinks I'm lying.

I agree, people should really think about what they're supporting, I've experienced Israeli occupation myself in Gaza, I used to live there and I've witnessed their air attacks. That's not the point, the point is I know what their intentions are and the world thinks I'm lying.

Intelligent people should do their own research, rather than let the Left do your thinking for you.

Forum List

Back