Why Does The Right Love Israel?

Not a whole lot but when you have a CIC who does not seem to like or respect Israel despite his claims otherwise this is not a surprise. If a military strike is needed to keep Iran from getting nukes I'm pretty sure Israel will be the one to do that they have the history of doing those kind of things when neither the U.S. the U.N or anyone else wants to deal with the dirty work in the middle east.

No further questions....Fuckem.

Ok but I have some questions what have we asked Israel to do that they have refused to? What have we done for them lately?

Israel accounts like a third of all US overseas aid to..01 per cent of the global population and has one of the highest incomes per head in the world.

Last edited:
Because unlike the left, we are loyal to our allies, and unlike the left, we regognize the danger islam poses in the world, which is second only to the danger posed by ignorant, entitlement minded, liberal leftist facists.

There's a big difference between hating Israel and being tired of having it constantly thrown in our face.

When I was a kid..many of the more conservative (well bigoted and racist kids from "nice" homes) use to blurt out "Guns for the Arabs, Sneakers for the Jews".

After Pope John Paul did his "god apology" tour things changed dramatically.

The right probably "loves" Israel because they view it as "God's landing strip" when "end times" come. They are probably hoping that all Jews move there too..

Last edited:
The right probably "loves" Israel because they view it as "God's landing strip" when "end times" come. They are probably hoping that all Jews move there too..

The worse part is the right thinks they are ready for the 'end times' .....they don't seem to consider how serious God is and that he will cause catastrophe to this world. People that want the end times generally are people who are literalists. Or fundamentalists. You need to be really devout, people jump the goose and claim they are ready for God's judgement,even though most if the world today isn't.

Americans tend to like jews ----because jews eat.
Jews do not engage in hunger strike black mail
In fact jews tend not to engage in kidnapping
and hostage taking ---and beheading as "religion"

Most of all the author of

DER HUNGERKUNSTLER --a prophetic tale
concerning KHALB SAMER was,
himself a jew "FRANZ KAFKA"
although ---I never heard of
any other jew named "franz"

Americans tend to like jews ----because jews eat.
Jews do not engage in hunger strike black mail
In fact jews tend not to engage in kidnapping
and hostage taking ---and beheading as "religion"

Most of all the author of

DER HUNGERKUNSTLER --a prophetic tale
concerning KHALB SAMER was,
himself a jew "FRANZ KAFKA"
although ---I never heard of
any other jew named "franz"

yeah, yeah, yeah...and they don't attack U.S. naval vessels either...well, except for the USS Liberty...but i have it on good authority from a lot of jews that that attack didn't count.

good...now that that is out of the way, is anyone interested in investing in this little ponzi scheme my friend, schlomo bergsteinberg has running? let me know.

oy vey.

Because unlike the left, we are loyal to our allies, and unlike the left, we regognize the danger islam poses in the world, which is second only to the danger posed by ignorant, entitlement minded, liberal leftist facists.

don't you have a bed you need to be hiding under or something?

I am an Independent who supports Israel.

If you want to totally deny scripture and the curses that are likely to follow at least there is the very pragmatic reason that Israel is a foothold of democracy, setting an example of a way to prosperity right smack in the middle of an area that desperately needs the mentoring.

"come, tell us how you slew
them ol' ayrabs two by two;
like the zulus, they had spears and bows and arrows;
how you bravely faced each one,
with your sixteen pounder gun,
and you frightened them poor natives to their marrow."

from a song my grandfather sang me.

we're gonna shove democracy down them damn kafirs throats whether they like it or no, right?

israel is about as much of a democracy as alabama in 1950.

one thing i learned from vietnam...you cannot forcce democracy.

Post ww2 jews have done very well in america,,they have a lot of money and power and influence and they have used that to lobby congress in favour of Israel...

yeah,... that's how the ignorant racial stereotyping goes. :thup:

this coing from a poster who calls the palestinians "pals" and has an avatar from one of the biggest racial sterotypers in hollywood ever, max fleischer.

c'mon boop crone...lemme hear ya say "feets don' fail me now."

“Anti-Semitism” is a term that was coined in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. Prominent Jewish scholars used it to characterize the emerging theories that “Semitic” races were inferior to “Aryan” races. Despite the fact that Arabs are Semitic, the term is now exclusively understood to mean “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews,” according to all major dictionaries.

Refusal to recognize or support Israel has nothing to do with being “prejudiced against or hostile toward Jews” and everything to do with rejecting occupation, oppression and the myriad war crimes carried out by the Zionist state.

More: The Myth of Anti-Semitism « The Ugly Truth

Another crock of shit from an insanely extremist blogger who is using a very erroneous 'definition' of Zionism which I have never encountered within any Zionist group I've encountered.

The term was not coined by 'Jewish scholars' as your 'source' implies - but it WAS coined specifically to refer to Jews, as it related to attitudes expressed in Germany and not in terms of the entire world.

too funny, marg.

let's not forget that you implied that the person who iniated a number of threads containing a quote ALLEGEDLY made by the reverend dr. martin luther king jr. and who then went on to twist that ALLEGED quote into something it did not mean at all as being...

"scrupulously honest".

reading those posts, those threads, perfectly illustrated to me why the jews are held in such low regard by the black communitiies in america anhd are so thoroughly mistrusted by them, and that it has nothing to do with anti-semitism. it is not because of who you (jews) are but because of what you do.

i imagine the next ploy, for the benefit of lakhota, will be for you or yours to fabricate a quote by mahpiya luta and tell us tales about how the jews came to the aid of AIM in the dakotas and montana and all their efforts to free leonard..

Whatever errors or 'sins' I've committed in you eyes doesn't endow that 'definition' with accuracy or reason.

And injecting your 'opinion' that Jews are viewed in such a negative light by black communities adds nothing to the discussion, as it is anecdotal and contains no truth value.

Nobody 'manufactured' that quote - and for you to keep insisting the original individuals who were with Dr King did so, is to assume that they had lied from the beginning. Since the ONLY thing known about those individuals is that they were associates of Dr King's - how did you as a complete stranger determine that they must have been lying?

It's not 'manufactured' when 'I or mine' - to paraphrase one of the insidiously insulting phrases in your post above! - simply cite what has been stated as fact by people who should be reputable sources because they were associates of the person they're quoting.

I am certain you know better than to 'shoot the messenger' here .

I'm also certain that you know better than to drag in anything and everything to throw at a group of people whom you repeatedly assert you don't dislike or bear ill will towards......

From my NA friends, the view was that AIM was a 'pan-native' movement and many different tribes joined in. I can ask my two NA Jewish friends what they know of specific Jewish involvement in AIM's activities.....or I can ask the actual Lakota people I know.

Because Israel has long been America's most important strategic ally. At a time when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War everywhere and had a policy of countering the expansion of Soviet influence with military force, Israel's defeat of Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria in 1967 and 1973 drove the Soviets out of the ME and made it unnecessary for the US to station a military force in the ME to prevent Soviet influence from reaching the Gulf oil fields. The US brokered peace treaty between Israel and Egypt has kept the Soviets out and the perception of US influence over Israeli policy among the Arab nations is a large part of the foundation for US prestige and influence in the ME. Indeed, the decision made in 1973 to begin supplying Israel, already the dominant power in the ME, with weapons was made explicitly in order to gain influence over Israeli policy because the perception of that influence was and is considered crucial to maintaining US influence in the rest of the ME.
Israel is not an ally, "strategic" or otherwise. Israel is a U.S. protectorate.

Israel had relatively little to do with the ultimate countering of Soviet influence in the Middle East. In fact the only reason the USSR didn't lend support to its client states of Egypt and Syria to squash upstart Israel like an annoying bug is Israel's protected status.

Israel became a "dominant power" in the Middle East when the U.S. decided to enable the creation of the Israeli Defense Forces in 1947. So it wasn't in 1973 that the U.S. began supplying Israel. The U.S. has been supplying and supporting Israel since that little synagogue in the Arabian desert drew its first breath.

its all about Repubs being evangelicals & wanting to bring on the end times like Raygun talked about. So they will arm israel to the teeth to help bring that about. This dovetails nicely w/ the pentagon being their favorite tax-payer financed cash-cow. The issue I have is the tax-payer funded part. If they want to fight holy wars, let them do it on donations. there's plenty of Repub evangelicals who could put up (the donations $) or shut up.

Because Israel has long been America's most important strategic ally. At a time when the US seemed to be losing the Cold War everywhere and had a policy of countering the expansion of Soviet influence with military force, Israel's defeat of Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria in 1967 and 1973 drove the Soviets out of the ME and made it unnecessary for the US to station a military force in the ME to prevent Soviet influence from reaching the Gulf oil fields. The US brokered peace treaty between Israel and Egypt has kept the Soviets out and the perception of US influence over Israeli policy among the Arab nations is a large part of the foundation for US prestige and influence in the ME. Indeed, the decision made in 1973 to begin supplying Israel, already the dominant power in the ME, with weapons was made explicitly in order to gain influence over Israeli policy because the perception of that influence was and is considered crucial to maintaining US influence in the rest of the ME.
Israel is not an ally, "strategic" or otherwise. Israel is a U.S. protectorate.

Israel had relatively little to do with the ultimate countering of Soviet influence in the Middle East. In fact the only reason the USSR didn't lend support to its client states of Egypt and Syria to squash upstart Israel like an annoying bug is Israel's protected status.

Israel became a "dominant power" in the Middle East when the U.S. decided to enable the creation of the Israeli Defense Forces in 1947. So it wasn't in 1973 that the U.S. began supplying Israel. The U.S. has been supplying and supporting Israel since that little synagogue in the Arabian desert drew its first breath.

That's your opinion: I don't think it's all that accurate or well-informed in this instance. There is a legal definition of 'protectorate': Israel is not classified as such by the US government.

Whatever errors or 'sins' I've committed in you eyes doesn't endow that 'definition' with accuracy or reason.

And injecting your 'opinion' that Jews are viewed in such a negative light by black communities adds nothing to the discussion, as it is anecdotal and contains no truth value.

Nobody 'manufactured' that quote - and for you to keep insisting the original individuals who were with Dr King did so, is to assume that they had lied from the beginning. Since the ONLY thing known about those individuals is that they were associates of Dr King's - how did you as a complete stranger determine that they must have been lying?

It's not 'manufactured' when 'I or mine' - to paraphrase one of the insidiously insulting phrases in your post above! - simply cite what has been stated as fact by people who should be reputable sources because they were associates of the person they're quoting.

I am certain you know better than to 'shoot the messenger' here .

I'm also certain that you know better than to drag in anything and everything to throw at a group of people whom you repeatedly assert you don't dislike or bear ill will towards......

From my NA friends, the view was that AIM was a 'pan-native' movement and many different tribes joined in. I can ask my two NA Jewish friends what they know of specific Jewish involvement in AIM's activities.....or I can ask the actual Lakota people I know.

careful, marg. you are digging a far deeper hole for yourself than the one you dug for your "ugly american" epiphany.

as for "bearing ill will towards" and "dislike", i sure as hell do now for the flagrant abuse of the memory of doctor king by jewish posters for the sole purpose of shamelessly self promoting themselves and their cause at the expense of black american's history and iconic heroes.

ask yourself this...

if the reverend dr. king were alive today, who would he stood shoulder to shoulder with...
menacem begin or the "anti-semite" jimmy carter...
ariel sharon or the "anti-semite" nelson mandela...
binyamin netanyahu or the "anti-semite" desmond tutu...

what roudy, and with the approval of jewish posters and by every indication, jews in general, has done is taken words allegedly (you may want to look that word up) said (and alleged by only one source actually, not "sources') by dr. king in 1967 or 1968 and only corroborated by zionist jews in hearsay evidence. this alleged quote was made to an unknown man somewhere who made a remark the contents which are unknown that in some way was disparaging of the political movement of zionism.

absolutely nothing i have ever seen done in the name of judaism and/or zionism, not all the personal attacks, lies, atrocities, crimes against humanity, war crimes, has disgusted me more than the flagrant defiling of this man's character or made me feel more hateful towards the jewish people than this...and it is not becasause of what they are...it is because of what they do and what they have learned from their culture.

and you are a dishonest bitch when you twist my posts about AIM.

Forum List

Back