Hamas condemns Israeli attack on Latrun Monastery

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Hamas Movement considered that the Israeli attack on Latrun Monastery and religious sites in Palestine an offense and a racist policy, and called for facing it both domestically and internationally.

Hamas' remark came following an attack on Latrun Monastery church in occupied Jerusalem by Jewish extremists who set fire to the entrance door of the church and spray-painted slogans against the Christian religion on its walls.

The Islamic resistance movement also pointed out that such attack exposes the true face of the racist Israeli occupation.

It called on the Palestinian people to join forces in confronting the occupation and settlers' arrogance, as it called the international organizations and the Arab League to protect the Islamic and Christian holy sites and support the steadfastness of the Palestinian people in Jerusalem and all Palestinian territories.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/...4ixiHPFBnc20EKawrBk33i82LfWYtHkq0lvbABWhqliM=

Hamas Movement considered that the Israeli attack on Latrun Monastery and religious sites in Palestine an offense and a racist policy, and called for facing it both domestically and internationally.
They can't condemn that palistanian false-flag operation, of course.

It's macabre-----muslims are killing each other in sectarian violence in sevaral countries RIGHT NOW----churches-----and if there happens to be a synagogue left----are being utterly destroyed-----and what bothers HAMAS? some scrawled words on a church-----which can be obliterated in minutes -----and the church will be like new grafitti has become the most HEINOUS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
I do hope they find the idiots who done it

I have been posting on messageboards for years and noticed a PATTERN Whenever islamo nazi pigs enact an atrocity-----they INSIST that the atrocity is a FALSE FLAG EVENT based on this piece of absurd sophistry "WHO BENEFITTED"? I first encountered this one in reference to the islamic atrocity of 9-11-01 The theory was ....of course MOSSAD DID IT Israel benefitted Ok guys you win------the attack on the church was OBVIOUSLY a false flag islamo nazi pig event YOU GUYS INVENTED THE IDEA--_YOU EAT IT

Forum List

Back