Why does God hide himself?

I'm looking for the regular god who supposedly made us and everything else.. And he can contact me by any means he likes.
He has. He sent us.
The lord does send out an innumerable number of his to gather the lost but the question is 'do they hear it' when their voices go out. How many of them even know who they are.
They come to my house every so often. I told them that I could prove to them that their god doesn't exist, so they shut up to hear what I was going to say. So I told the young couple: if your god really existed, do you really think that it would need YOU to go door to door? The girl burst out laughing and the guy didn't know what the fuck to say. Priceless. :biggrin:
Everybody has a position and a purpose, even door knockers.
As we used to say in the music biz, someone has to drive the bus. :D
Music biz? Get real... you drove the bus or serviced the bus.

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.gif

I'm open to god contacting me, yet he hasn't in all these years. And I'm a good person. Still no god.
What kind of 'god' are you looking for? By what means do you think God should contact you?
I'm looking for the regular god who supposedly made us and everything else.. And he can contact me by any means he likes.
He has. He sent us.
So god sent me a fucking clown with zero proof and a natural objection to real science? :lmao:
No. He sent someone who is more intelligent than you and who has provided ample evidence. You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not? There you go.
Personal testimony evidently doesn't apply with new age.
Some gotta have that experience first-hand but once in it many forget what got them to that point.

I'm open to god contacting me, yet he hasn't in all these years. And I'm a good person. Still no god.
What kind of 'god' are you looking for? By what means do you think God should contact you?
He has. He sent us.
So god sent me a fucking clown with zero proof and a natural objection to real science? :lmao:
No. He sent someone who is more intelligent than you and who has provided ample evidence. You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not? There you go.
C'mon, seriously, there's a god and he sends YOU? :lmao:

He has. He sent us.
The lord does send out an innumerable number of his to gather the lost but the question is 'do they hear it' when their voices go out. How many of them even know who they are.
They come to my house every so often. I told them that I could prove to them that their god doesn't exist, so they shut up to hear what I was going to say. So I told the young couple: if your god really existed, do you really think that it would need YOU to go door to door? The girl burst out laughing and the guy didn't know what the fuck to say. Priceless. :biggrin:
Everybody has a position and a purpose, even door knockers.
As we used to say in the music biz, someone has to drive the bus. :D
Music biz? Get real... you drove the bus or serviced the bus.

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.gif
Awww, the clown is jealous. How cute, lol.

Let's put this puppy to rest. God does not hide Himself. The fact that we are talking about Him means that you are aware of Him. Whether you believe or not is on you, and YOU will pay the consequences of your unbelief. Period.

He has. He sent us.
You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not?

Sometimes I believe gods too much of a pussy to face his children.
Make sure to tell Him that.

He did create me and probably understands that I am right as he understands logic and reality. If he wasn't a pussy he'd be on a throne here on earth facing his children and teaching them better.

Last edited:
Make sure to tell Him that.

He did create me and probably understands that I am right as he understands logic and reality. If he wasn't a pussy he'd be on a throne here on earth facing his children and teaching them better.
Your flaw in logic is epic. If that were the case then He would be here.

He has. He sent us.
Wow! You actually think that you're god's mouthpiece. :cuckoo:

No one cares what you think.
No one cares that has a brain what you think scumbag.
Take some English classes and learn how to construct a proper sentence.
But we noticed that you didn't disagree with what he said. Good for you.
There's nothing to respond to. Are you such an idiot that you need for me to explain why?

He has. He sent us.
Wow! You actually think that you're god's mouthpiece. :cuckoo:
Yep, in this one and only instance. You did say that he could contact you by any means, right? Ok, He's contacting you. He wants you to seek Him out.

No one cares what you think.
No one cares that has a brain what you think scumbag.
Take some English classes and learn how to construct a proper sentence.
But we noticed that you didn't disagree with what he said. Good for you.
There's nothing to respond to. Are you such an idiot that you need for me to explain why?
That's twice now that you had a chance to disagree. We get it, you agree with him. Stop your whining already. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back