Why does God hide himself?

So god sent me a fucking clown with zero proof and a natural objection to real science? :lmao:
No. He sent someone who is more intelligent than you and who has provided ample evidence. You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not? There you go.
C'mon, seriously, there's a god and he sends YOU? :lmao:
You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not?
Wow! You actually think that you're god's mouthpiece. :cuckoo:
Yep, in this one and only instance. You did say that he could contact you by any means, right? Ok, He's contacting you. He wants you to seek Him out.
Then tell him for me that he's got to do way better than sending me a clown who couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag if I spotted him the opening. Okay? :cool:

No. He sent someone who is more intelligent than you and who has provided ample evidence. You did say that he could contact you by any means did you not? There you go.
Yep, in this one and only instance. You did say that he could contact you by any means, right? Ok, He's contacting you. He wants you to seek Him out.
Then tell him for me that he's got to do way better than sending me a clown who couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag if I spotted him the opening. Okay? :cool:
So then you aren't really interested in opening your heart to Him, now are you?

To Him, yes, to you, no.

To Him, yes, to you, no.
And that is a very important distinction.

I find it very revealing that when a ding or a Jeremiah perceives a personal insult they always equate it with mocking God and then warns about some imaginary doom for doing so.

I suspect they have confused being actors and lying frauds with being God, or rather becoming petty tyrants created in the image and likeness of their fake god.

Last edited:
To Him, yes, to you, no.
And that is a very important distinction.

I find it very revealing that when a ding or a Jeremiah perceives a personal insult they always equate it with mocking God and then warns about some imaginary doom for doing so.

I suspect they have confused being actors and lying frauds with being God, or rather becoming petty tyrants created in the image and likeness of their fake god.

I find that revealing myself about some Christians ; their perception is dangerous, because their image in this world is so good. The God they believe in is not so much fake, its their perception of him that is fake news.

Forum List

Back