Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Didn't one MAGA state just pass a law to tax a company because its CEO used free speech to criticize it?
An employee her name was Gina and an actress in the Mandalorian was fired for her free speech being denied by Disney. There are many long-term Floridians not in love with Disney World. And they live closer than you think.

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
The LWNJ moonbats are wrong about everything and do not like that being pointed out to them. They cannot handle the truth.

Damn near everything they say is a fucking lie.

An employee her name was Gina and an actress in the Mandalorian was fired for her free speech being denied by Disney. There are many long-term Floridians not in love with Disney World. And they live closer than you think.
Did the government have anything to do w/Gina being fired?

Explain how. As if Critical Race Theory is being taught in public schools under college level.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
How About writing as if you went to schOOl

I just testified as a witness, as to what is being taught to my children. I can easily go to google and link to many articles that explain the same thing.

Us parents are not up in arms over the edcuation our children simply because we are nuts, as the democrats dictate you believe.

We know what is going on in our homes. We know what our teachers are teaching. And we also know there is no google link to what we are experiencing in our local schools. I am sure, though, that some schools have made the headlines.

I can post the links as easy as you can find them, and we both know, you will simply dismiss everything presented, based on your ideology, not on the facts.

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?

Free flow of opinions and truths is a serious threat to the interests of a party whose ideology is so deeply based on and dependent on lies.

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

No party is doing that.

There is a huge difference between allowing free speech, even when it consists of harmful lies; and having young children in public schools, as matter of government policy, forcibly indoctrinated and brainwashed with these same harmful lies.

How About writing as if you went to schOOl

I just testified as a witness, as to what is being taught to my children. I can easily go to google and link to many articles that explain the same thing.

Us parents are not up in arms over the edcuation our children simply because we are nuts, as the democrats dictate you believe.

We know what is going on in our homes. We know what our teachers are teaching. And we also know there is no google link to what we are experiencing in our local schools. I am sure, though, that some schools have made the headlines.

I can post the links as easy as you can find them, and we both know, you will simply dismiss everything presented, based on your ideology, not on the facts.
What was taught to your children?

No party is doing that.

There is a huge difference between allowing free speech, even when it consists of harmful lies; and having young children in public schools, as matter of government policy, forcibly indoctrinated and brainwashed with these same harmful lies.
What lies?

I don't have to.
Of course you don't have to back up anything. It would be disastrous for you if you did. If you told the truth and provided evidence, the other fascists would assume you're a dirty liberal, and they'd toss you out of your fascist coward cult. To a herd animal like you, banishment from the herd would be like a death sentence.

Keep doing what you do best, conservatives. Lie as big as you can, as often as you can. Show the other conservatives that you're one of them, that you're so loyal to TheParty, you're willing to burn in hell for eternity for them.

Not to mention the book banning, can't forget the book banning.

There's only one party in America that are writing and enacting laws that bans books from our public libraries.

Hint: It's not the Democrats.
The book banning I see are the books that Conservatives read before Liberal school boards at meetings and then the Board silences them on the grounds that the passage they are reading is offensive yet they don’t want to ban the book.

Of course you don't have to back up anything. It would be disastrous for you if you did. If you told the truth and provided evidence, the other fascists would assume you're a dirty liberal, and they'd toss you out of your fascist coward cult. To a herd animal like you, banishment from the herd would be like a death sentence.

Keep doing what you do best, conservatives. Lie as big as you can, as often as you can. Show the other conservatives that you're one of them, that you're so loyal to TheParty, you're willing to burn in hell for eternity for them.
^
Obvious projection.

Link?

Describe a "CRT racist math test"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

From one of your favored sources. Notice they don’t refute it’s happening they just claim it’s ok.

Forum List

Back