Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Even you're not dumb enough to believe that. The Republicans are alraedy legally attacking anyone who mentions racism at all.

But then, that's the point for the fascists. The people who made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus want to make it illegal to teach that they made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus.
You cannot escape the logic. First of all you're a total exaggerator. No one is preventing anybody from teaching about the life and experiences of Rosa Parks. What is being prevented is the villainization of the students based on their skin color.

Have you ever read the book Dear Martin? It is well written piece of propagandized postmodernism. The entire construct of the work centers around the presumption that people are prejudicial simply by virtue of their skin color. When my grandson brought it home from school I made it my business to research the book and its author. I sat down and read the entire book from cover to cover in a matter of a few hours. I then went over it again piece by piece, chapter by chapter making notes and underlining the objectionable sections. I Asked my grandson how he felt about studying this particular book. He said he thought it was ridiculous and I agreed with him. I promptly mentioned to the school that he would not be taking part in the study of this book and that they would have to find another way for him to earn the English credits that were being attributed to it. They didn't give me any trouble about it.

During the very same school year his history teacher took him and his classmates on an excellent step-by-step breakdown of the Jim Crow era after the civil war. I was impressed with it and I thought it was excellent. Never once did it attack the student.

Jo

Last edited:
But then, that's the point for the fascists. The people who made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus want to make it illegal to teach that they made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus.
Someone has to think about what's taught to children...

Conservatives,

Do any of you actually believe the torrent of lies that you so consistently vomit forth?

That is, what's your excuse? It's not debatable that you're lying. Only the reasons for it are debatable.

Are you just retarded and brainwashed?

Are you lying for the glory of fascism and white supremacism?

Are you too gutless to debate any liberal honestly on any topic?

Are you just going along with all of your fascist cult liar pals?

Do you get a sick perverted tingle up the leg from owning the libs by lying?

Do you see lying about liberals as a sacred religious obligation?

I'm guessing it's some combination of all of those factors.
A wonderful job presenting absolutely no substance whatsoever in a forest of self-immolating bullshit assumptions. I mean as a post it couldn't be worth much less than it already is with the possible exception of masturbatory release.

Jo

Have you ever read the book Dear Martin? It is well written piece of propagandized postmodernism. The entire construct of the work centers around the presumption that people are prejudicial simply by virtue of their skin color. When my grandson brought it home from school I made it my business to research the book and its author. I sat down and read the entire book from cover to cover in a matter of a few hours. I then went over it again piece by piece chapter by chapter making notes and underlining the objectionable sections. I Asked my grandson how he felt about studying this particular book. He said he thought it was ridiculous and I agreed with him.
Looks like you should have had it burnt along with all other works of fiction.

Dear Martin by Nic Stone was originally published in 2017. It is a work of realistic fiction that provides a frank depiction of identity, racism, and adolescence in contemporary America.

Last edited:
Conservatives,

Do any of you actually believe the torrent of lies that you so consistently vomit forth?

That is, what's your excuse? It's not debatable that you're lying. Only the reasons for it are debatable.

Are you just retarded and brainwashed?

Are you lying for the glory of fascism and white supremacism?

Are you too gutless to debate any liberal honestly on any topic?

Are you just going along with all of your fascist cult liar pals?

Do you get a sick perverted tingle up the leg from owning the libs by lying?

Do you see lying about liberals as a sacred religious obligation?

I'm guessing it's some combination of all of those factors.
A wonderful job presenting absolutely no substance whatsoever in a forest of self-immolating bullshit assumptions. I mean as opposed it couldn't be worth much less than it already is but the possible exception of masturbatory release.
Looks like you should have had it burnt along with all other works of fiction.

Dear Martin by Nic Stone was originally published in 2017. It is a work of realistic fiction that provides a frank depiction of identity, racism, and adolescence in contemporary America.
I'm afraid that description of the book does very little to highlight its sinister identity. The author is highly talented but also highly tainted.

I'm not sure if she thought she could sneak in her brainwashing in between some charming little anecdotal adolescent experiences or not. I can see where it would be a selection as a textbook for young, highly vulnerable high school students who are not wary of that particular tactic. However my grandson picked up on it immediately and pronounced the book utter garbage. So maybe Nic Stone isn't this clever she thinks she is.

Last edited:
I guess I’m the only one dumb enough to reply. By all means type out your life story so I can not give a shit. At least you can sleep tonight with one person you have interacted with,
If you think I want to type out my life story, the point went over your head.
The answer was contained in both the question and this sentence.

What passages in Dear Martin attack the student?
The entire book attacks white skin from chapter to chapter from sentence to sentence.
Nearly 100% of all the white characters in the book are either racists or simpletons. There are absolutely no positive experiences that involve any Caucasian characters. With no exception from the first chapter to the last chapter all non black people in the book manage to be some kind of villain... With the exception of the white Jewish girl who falls in love with the main character... And of course that's because the main character is the only person in the book worth admiring.

Excerpt a passage that attacks the student. Because, you know, you're coming across as the sandwich that makes up the Klan picnic.
I have given you my opinion of the book based on my reading of it as a novel and my studying of it critically as a piece of propaganda. Read it for yourself. I don't carry water for lazy people.

Here's the first paragraph. Where's the student attack?
Untitled.png

Here's a link to an epub file of the work.
Where is the student attacked?

I have given you my opinion of the book based on my reading of it as a novel and my studying of it critically as a piece of propaganda. Read it for yourself. I don't carry water for lazy people.
You've given me a load of self victimising racist bullshit that doesn't stand up to the most cursory examination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back