FBI authorized the use of deadly force at Mar-a-Lago

Not even remotely true.
100% True

"I wanted to take this opportunity to provide some additional information to supplement my responses to several questions that were asked by Chairman Jordan concerning whether NARA staff were present at the White House in the final weeks of the Trump Administration to assist with the move of physical records to NARA.
I stated at the interview that it was my recollection that NARA had not provided such assistance."

He only changed his story when he got back to the office and got his ass reamed out.

Again, White House Counsel office is not part of the DoJ.
Third and last time, both the DOJ and Biden's WH counsel were conspiring with the Archives throughout 2021.

We've provided link after link. All you do is stamp your feet and chant NO NO NO

Did he have them, Rawley? Did he have them illegally, Rawley? Did he refuse to return, Rawley?

I thought so.
That's the question, isn't it? The other question is why Biden's administration (NARA, WH Counsel, DOJ) treated Trump differently than every other President since the enactment of the PRA. We all know the answer, don't we?

A handful of boxes picked largely at random in an attempt to placate the archives and get them to stop asking.

And that was only after nearly a year of being asked to then them over.

The warehouse was a secure NARA facility.

Not how it works. They negotiate, as Øbama was negotiating 18 months after leaving office.

That warehouse was not secure. Why do you think the Obama Foundation had to pay the Archive to remove them to PROPER storage?

Obama-records-storage-1.jpg

Then we have the Clinton 'sock drawer tapes' that the Archive knew about for years and made no attempt to take possession even though they [the tapes] contain classified information.

Try someone else to pull your BS on.

Well, we saw the paramilitary team live at MAL when this illicit raid was underway.

Folks, Biden and his junta did this, not Donald Trump.

Trump isn't a threat to our freedoms, Biden and the Democrats are.

Now you know why Jack Smith et al. are fighting to keep this stuff under seal.

Sounds like xiden was attempting an assassination of the former president

100% True

"I wanted to take this opportunity to provide some additional information to supplement my responses to several questions that were asked by Chairman Jordan concerning whether NARA staff were present at the White House in the final weeks of the Trump Administration to assist with the move of physical records to NARA.
I stated at the interview that it was my recollection that NARA had not provided such assistance."
This isn’t even close to what you claimed. You claimed that the archives refused to take possession of the documents. This question is one about “providing assistance” at the WH in the closing days of the presidency. That’s not anywhere close to the same topic. The archives took possession of large quantities of documents from the Trump administration. It’s absurd to claim otherwise.
Third and last time, both the DOJ and Biden's WH counsel were conspiring with the Archives throughout 2021.
Yet all you do is reference WH counsel. Thats the quote you provided and bolded. Jonathan Su, deputy white house counsel.

Its not my fault your sources don’t back up your claims.

That warehouse was not secure. Why do you think the Obama Foundation had to pay the Archive to remove them to PROPER storage?
Because that’s how presidential libraries work. They’re funded largely by the presidential foundation.

This isn’t even close to what you claimed. You claimed that the archives refused to take possession of the documents. This question is one about “providing assistance” at the WH in the closing days of the presidency. That’s not anywhere close to the same topic. The archives took possession of large quantities of documents from the Trump administration. It’s absurd to claim otherwise.

Yet all you do is reference WH counsel. Thats the quote you provided and bolded. Jonathan Su, deputy white house counsel.

Its not my fault your sources don’t back up your claims.
More stamping of your feet. LOL

More stamping of your feet. LOL
Nope. I’m merely pointing out that your sources don’t back up your statements.

Instead of addressing my points, you merely make jokes.

If you wanted to claim the DoJ was involved, why did you copy and bold the name of someone that works in the WH counsel office? That doesn’t make much sense.

Nope. I’m merely pointing out that your sources don’t back up your statements.
100%
Instead of addressing my points, you merely make jokes.
Because your nitpicking is tiresome. You claim Stern's acknowledgment that NARA didn't offer Trump any assistance wrt his WH documents somehow means they offered to take possession of said documents. That's absurd. Su was deputy WH counsel, not WH counsel - Bite me.
If you wanted to claim the DoJ was involved, why did you copy and bold the name of someone that works in the WH counsel office? That doesn’t make much sense.
And you don't even read what we cite or link to, so why should we even bother with you?

"The new disclosures indicate the Department of Justice was in touch with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) during much of 2021, undermining the DOJ’s claims that it became involved in the matter only after the Archives sent it a criminal referral on Feb. 9, 2022, based on the findings of records with “classified markings” in 15 boxes of materials Trump gave to the Archives a month prior.

100%

Because your nitpicking is tiresome. You claim Stern's acknowledgment that NARA didn't offer Trump any assistance wrt his WH documents somehow means they offered to take possession of said documents. That's absurd. Su was deputy WH counsel, not WH counsel - Bite me.

And you don't even read what we cite or link to, so why should we even bother with you?

"The new disclosures indicate the Department of Justice was in touch with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) during much of 2021, undermining the DOJ’s claims that it became involved in the matter only after the Archives sent it a criminal referral on Feb. 9, 2022, based on the findings of records with “classified markings” in 15 boxes of materials Trump gave to the Archives a month prior.
I read the article. The author is not someone I respect much, because they too make the same mistake you did. they make a sensational claim
about involvement from the DoJ and follow up with nothing but references to the WH counsel. Perhaps this author thinks the WH counsel is part of the DoJ, I don’t know.

It is not a nitpick to say that the WH counsel is not the DoJ. That’s a fact. They are different. It also makes perfect sense to involve WH counsel. This is a complicated legal matter and having their opinion is quite relevant. Theres absolutely nothing improper here despite your attempts to
make it sound scandalous.

They don’t have to offer anything. It’s literally their job to take possession. The WH is in charge of their own records. The archives doesn’t play an active role until after they take custody of the documents. The question you referenced is whether the archives had advisors in the White House during the transition.

Somehow that got warped into claiming they didn’t offer to take possession of any documents, which does not reflect what he said. It’s a huge distortion of the testimony.

And that’s if we accept your claim that he’s lying, which I don’t accept.

I read the article. The author is not someone I respect much, because they too make the same mistake you did. they make a sensational claim
about involvement from the DoJ and follow up with nothing but references to the WH counsel. Perhaps this author thinks the WH counsel is part of the DoJ, I don’t know.

It is not a nitpick to say that the WH counsel is not the DoJ. That’s a fact. They are different. It also makes perfect sense to involve WH counsel. This is a complicated legal matter and having their opinion is quite relevant. Theres absolutely nothing improper here despite your attempts to
make it sound scandalous.
You don't believe him, then knock yourself out

They don’t have to offer anything. It’s literally their job to take possession.

And they didn't do their job, did they? They didn't take possession of the documents like they've done for every previous President.

Fourth time, as Stern told congress when asked directly, they didn't offer the Trump WH any assistance.

We've provided several links supporting this and all you do is keep stamping your feet.

We're done.

That's the question, isn't it? The other question is why Biden's administration (NARA, WH Counsel, DOJ) treated Trump differently than every other President since the enactment of the PRA. We all know the answer, don't we?
Because he lied and denied and cried.

Forum List

Back