What I can do.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have very mild disability.

1) Being Moderately Autistic I can not find/keep a job. I can not really make long term friendships. I can speak and write complete sentences and even nanoessays.

2) Due to my 155 kg (lost 5 over few last months) I can not run. I can walk. Paradoxically, I can and do climb stairs.

3) I can ride a bus, and have went to NY which is about 50 miles from my place. I can not drive. It is a right decision not to drive given my condition. Sadly, even psychotic, drunk, and high people drive.

Last edited:

1) Being Moderately Autistic I can not find/keep a job. I can not really make long term friendships. I can speak and write complete sentences and even nanoessays.

2) Due to my 155 kg (lost 5 over few last months) I can not run. I can walk. Paradoxically, I can and do climb stairs.
Generally...

Start slow and just keep it up. Don't overdo it. You are obviously in some seriously bad shape if you can not even run.

Eat more meat and less carbs. Go for walks. All that extra weight can actually help you get stronger because you will be hauling it around. And climb more stairs if you can do it.

Even if you gain a bit of weight at first it could be a good thing as long as the weight is muscle mass rather than fat.

And have a doctor check your hormone levels. Have you even talked to your doctor about that?

You said you have lost 5kg ....that's great! Try losing some more over the next months and that might help you to feel better..... but I'm no expert just a simple opinion.:)

3) I can ride a bus, and have went to NY which is about 50 miles from my place. I can not drive. It is a right decision not to drive given my condition. Sadly, even psychotic, drunk, and high people drive.
I'm sorry to read this. I am curious were you able to attend regular school with your autism?

Who measures their weight in "kg"? Y'all ain't from around here R.E. Do they have a Walmart in Canada? You would fit in as a "greeter" even in a wheelchair.

Generally...

Start slow and just keep it up. Don't overdo it. You are obviously in some seriously bad shape if you can not even run.

Eat more meat and less carbs. Go for walks. All that extra weight can actually help you get stronger because you will be hauling it around. And climb more stairs if you can do it.
I am sort of walking and climbing stairs more then before. Hence I lost 5 kg over the last few months.

Given my study in this field and with my level of expertise, not to mention my professional credentials in the field and after every bit of my review of your file and after all the communications had between us, I think the best advice I can offer is.That is all.

I am sort of walking and climbing stairs more then before. Hence I lost 5 kg over the last few months.
I recommend that you try to use the three point method on the stairs for safety to avoid falling down the stairs. A guy your size falls pretty hard and at 53 years old, you're no spring chicken anymore. A tumble down the stairs could be devastating.

Always maintain three points of contact. Either two feet on the steps and one hand on the rail, or two hands on the rails and one foot on the steps.

Take care and good luck.

I recommend that you try to use the three point method on the stairs for safety to avoid falling down the stairs. A guy your size falls pretty hard and at 53 years old, you're no spring chicken anymore. A tumble down the stairs could be devastating.

Always maintain three points of contact. Either two feet on the steps and one hand on the rail, or two hands on the rails and one foot on the steps.

Take care and good luck.
Thank you. I am always very careful since I did have a mild fall in 2000. I did go to a hospital with a fracture.

You top goal is your physical health
Your diet
Can’t you switch to grilled

You only take 150 Effexor and that is avg dose and you have way more intelligence than many
You should see a cardiologist

Forum List

Back