Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No one is stopping you from discussing CRT. Ridiculous. Go ahead.

Explain how. As if Critical Race Theory is being taught in public schools under college level.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

"Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools"​

"Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools"​

That's not an acceptable source.

Try posting something from a non-hack.

Thanks.

I never said the schools are not public.

You are speaking of free speech, and laws enacted against free speech. Do you think a public school is a place where teachers have the freedom to say anything they want to the children?

CRT is not being taught below college level? Where do you get that idea from. I can tell you parts of it are taught to my children but how does one prove it? The teachers do not use lesson plans, they do not follow a curriculum in many cases. Some of the children's work is extremely poor copies that came off a website.

That said, it is being taught and there is ample proof.

Fascists? Democrats at the Federal level dictating CRT be taught at the state level is the very definition of Fascism.
Tell me the name of a specific school and specific teacher who has been caught teaching even "parts" of Critical Race Theory.

Whatever. Attend your school board meetings and jump in the discussion. That's how democracy works. Right?
Send FOXNEWS and OAN partisan hacks from out of town to scream at and attack teachers at the school board meetings? Is that what you're referring to?

Last edited:
Tell me the name of a specific school and specific teacher who has been caught teaching even "parts" of Critical Race Theory.
Link me to the SPECIFIC news story video of Adam Schitt-for-brains producing the documents he claimed to have for "Russian collusion", and I'll supply all of the specifics you want for CRT being taught.

Link me to the SPECIFIC news story fof Adam Schitt-for-brains producing the documents he claimed to have for "Russian collusion", and I'll supply all of the specifics you want for CRT being taught.
lol, there's a thread for that, you're free to participate in it if you like.

#NiceTry #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

When there's a white history month then you can bitch and complain.
Every month in America is white history month. Snap out of it!!
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back