Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Dave has the patent of running-away-by-reversing, so you'll have to get his permission before you're allowed to be that gutless.

Is there any Russian prlopaganda you haven't fallen for?

And that is why you're particularly hyseterical. The Biden admin said they'd highlight Russian propgadan, and you're one of Putin's propaganda spigots.
You're a liar.

You lied. I proved you lied. Suck it up, Buttercup.
When in a stupid liar hole, stop digging.

In case anyone didn't know, Dave bases his whole "LIBERALS ARE GROOMERS!!!!" BigLie on his belief that this obvious-troll twitter account is a RealPerson who represents AllDemocrats. And he's not backing down, no matter how stupid he looks.

Yes, Dave really does want liberals exterminated because he's a cult imbecile who can't distinguish fact from fiction. That's the caliber of human we're dealing with, one motivated by genocidal stupidity.

Don't copy what liberals have been pointing about your side out for decades. I know, my stuff is good, but you need to be original.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

That wouldn't look like such obvious fascist butthurt if you could show even one such example. But you can't, so it does.

I do understand your panic. If Russian propaganda is highlighted and laughed at, then you'' have nothing to post.
You're such an obedient slave of the government. They care about you. They really do.

When in a stupid liar hole, stop digging.

In case anyone didn't know, Dave bases his whole "LIBERALS ARE GROOMERS!!!!" BigLie on his belief that this obvious-troll twitter account is a RealPerson who represents AllDemocrats. And he's not backing down, no matter how stupid he looks.

I never wanted that account to be a real account, and I accept it's parody.

You keep lying about me. I'd ask you why you do that, but you don't know. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light, and it requires just as much thought.
Yes, Dave really does want liberals exterminated because he's a cult imbecile who can't distinguish fact from fiction. That's the caliber of human we're dealing with, one motivated by genocidal stupidity.
No, I don't want anyone exterminated. Yet another lie. You keep doing that.

Do you think your little bitch fits accomplish anything, child?

Tell me the name of a specific school and specific teacher who has been caught teaching even "parts" of Critical Race Theory.

They teach blacks that they are eternal victims, and that whites are eternal racists.....that is the end game of "Critical Race Theory," but nice attempt to dodge what they are actually doing...

Didn't one MAGA state just pass a law to tax a company because its CEO used free speech to criticize it?
You missed everything, intentionally of course. Criticism is one thing, but not the subject. Protection of innocent, small children is the issue. You may not give a shit if they are brainwashed by homosexuals and transgenders, but most decent and thinking parents care very much even though you clearly couldn't care less. Why do you hate innocent children?

You may not give a shit if they are brainwashed by homosexuals and transgenders,
Even the Trump cult is backing away from such perverted stories, though obviously not because conservatives oppose perversion. Just look at this thread. It's all they think about, and they get off on it.

No, it's because it's blowing up in their faces. Decent people are all shunning conservatives now. Conservatives went too far with their perversions this time.

what does teaching young children about men in drag have to do with a grade school education ?
Where in DeSantis's Florida are they teach tolerance to young children in elementary schools by using men in drag as examples? What a sick party. The Fascists will stoop to any level of debased accusations to excite their base.

I think your pizza is here. Did you order the extra anchovies?

Where in DeSantis's Florida are they teach tolerance to young children in elementary schools by using men in drag as examples? What a sick party. The Fascists will stoop to any level of debased accusations to excite their base.

I think your pizza is here. Did you order the extra anchovies?
small children have no need to learn about sexuality ! why do you want stuff like introduced to 5 and 6 year olds ?

small children have no need to learn about sexuality ! why do you want stuff like introduced to 5 and 6 year olds ?
I wholeheartedly agree. I was asking why were they doing it it Florida? Why does the Neo-GOP avoid the question of where and who was teaching sex stuff to k-3rd graders? That's not on any PS curriculum for grade schools that I've ever seen, I'll never spend another dime in the pedo-state. Disney should leave on principle.

Even the Trump cult is backing away from such perverted stories, though obviously not because conservatives oppose perversion. Just look at this thread. It's all they think about, and they get off on it.

No, it's because it's blowing up in their faces. Decent people are all shunning conservatives now. Conservatives went too far with their perversions this time.
It is DEMOCRATS who embrace and extoll the virtues of homosexuals, and transgenders.
They/you call it "inclusion." It blew up in your face long ago.
Republicans are occasionally caught in scandals, but they are embarrassed. You Leftists never back down. You embrace and brag about your evil perversions. Hence you get the Biden sickos with Trans health department secretary and sicko in red dress in nuclear energy.

I wholeheartedly agree. I was asking why were they doing it it Florida? Why does the Neo-GOP avoid the question of where and who was teaching sex stuff to k-3rd graders? That's not on any PS curriculum for grade schools that I've ever seen, I'll never spend another dime in the pedo-state. Disney should leave on principle.
the parents are claiming its being taught .

It is DEMOCRATS who embrace and extoll the virtues of homosexuals, and transgenders.
We call them plain ol' humans, just like everyone else.

That triggers you masssively. I'm guessing you want them in the camps with a pink triangle on their sleeve.

They/you call it "inclusion." It blew up in your face long ago.
We get it. You hate gay and trans people. You hate basic human decency. You're in tears because you can't force government to implement your perverted hatred through force of law.

Republicans are occasionally caught in scandals, but they are embarrassed.

Back in the real world, such things are resume-builders for Republicans. A Republican can't get elected unless he's some kind of violent perv. The GOP is a violent perv party, and you fit right in.

You Leftists never back down. You embrace and brag about your evil perversions.
What an ugly shit-covered soul you have. Normal people just don't hate gay and trans people like that. There's something very wrong with you.

Forum List

Back