Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Why doesnā€™t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get itā€¦The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing ā€œmis-informationā€ / dis-informationā€ but is anybody really buying that trash?
Nobody with a normal brain believes their misinformation or disinformation BS, but that is all they have to help them win a election.

1651006973518.png

They are free to continue listening to their other conspiracy theory networks like CNN, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and many others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1651006911548.png
    1651006911548.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 15
I get itā€¦The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing ā€œmis-informationā€ / dis-informationā€ but is anybody really buying that trash?

The far right is one one suppressing free speech. Third parties have every right to decide what goes on with their property.

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Tolerance of those who are different than you is an unacceptable ideal to be teaching grade school children, and if you don't believe me you're a Groomer! Think of the children!

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

Discussed in public? No. And you can't find a single shred of proof for that ridiculous claim.

Besides, if no one's teaching CRT, the laws enacted against teaching it will have no effect, right?

The schools are public.

Notwithstanding, that they can't tell you one place where Critical Race Theory is being taught below college.

The Fascists are at it again in America.
I never said the schools are not public.

You are speaking of free speech, and laws enacted against free speech. Do you think a public school is a place where teachers have the freedom to say anything they want to the children?

CRT is not being taught below college level? Where do you get that idea from. I can tell you parts of it are taught to my children but how does one prove it? The teachers do not use lesson plans, they do not follow a curriculum in many cases. Some of the children's work is extremely poor copies that came off a website.

That said, it is being taught and there is ample proof.

Fascists? Democrats at the Federal level dictating CRT be taught at the state level is the very definition of Fascism.

They canā€™t win arguments with ideas. Itā€™s why every conversation with these morons ends with them red faced and screaming racist, or some phobe thing.

You mean taught in public schools? That is very different than enacting a law stopping CRT from being discussed in public.
Explain how. As if Critical Race Theory is being taught in public schools under college level.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Not to mention the book banning, can't forget the book banning.

There's only one party in America that are writing and enacting laws that bans books from our public libraries.

Hint: It's not the Democrats.

Discussed in public? No. And you can't find a single shred of proof for that ridiculous claim.

Besides, if no one's teaching CRT, the laws enacted against teaching it will have no effect, right?
So why are Republicans writing, and enacting such laws hack?

Forum List

Back