Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Discussed in public? No. And you can't find a single shred of proof for that ridiculous claim.

Besides, if no one's teaching CRT, the laws enacted against teaching it will have no effect, right?
And there's the canary in the cage. You're exactly right! If it's not being done then the laws won't have any effect... but obviously they do have an effect because these people are screaming like trapped rats.

Last edited:
Of course you don't have to back up anything. It would be disastrous for you if you did. If you told the truth and provided evidence, the other fascists would assume you're a dirty liberal, and they'd toss you out of your fascist coward cult. To a herd animal like you, banishment from the herd would be like a death sentence.

Keep doing what you do best, conservatives. Lie as big as you can, as often as you can. Show the other conservatives that you're one of them, that you're so loyal to TheParty, you're willing to burn in hell for eternity for them.
I've provided proof of my claims in this thread. It absolutely does not matter if you don't like it.

Meanwhile, all you're doing again -- still -- constantly -- is projecting, just like a good Alinsky cultist.

Oh, and disagreeing with leftists is not a sin, so I won't be going to hell for it.

But you might for rejecting God.

Why should anyone provide you a link? No matter what the source you will bleat your liberal talking point that it isn't credible.
download.png

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
Talk about irony. Yeah, tell that to Disney. I am sure they will believe that the Right has no problem with free speech. :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I've provided proof of my claims in this thread.
Of course you have. After all, you linked to crazy right-wing opinion pieces. You know, your normal thing. The funny part is how you expect not to be laughed at.

It absolutely does not matter if you don't like it.
Yet you're here pouting. Sounds like it matters to you a lot.

Meanwhile, all you're doing again -- still -- constantly -- is projecting, just like a good Alinsky cultist.
I'm impressed that you took a break from dreaming about murdering liberals long enough to type that.

You're exactly right! If it's not being done then the laws won't have any effect...
Even you're not dumb enough to believe that. The Republicans are alraedy legally attacking anyone who mentions racism at all.

But then, that's the point for the fascists. The people who made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus want to make it illegal to teach that they made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus.

Conservatives,

Do any of you actually believe the torrent of lies that you so consistently vomit forth?

That is, what's your excuse? It's not debatable that you're lying. Only the reasons for it are debatable.

Are you just retarded and brainwashed?

Are you lying for the glory of fascism and white supremacism?

Are you too gutless to debate any liberal honestly on any topic?

Are you just going along with all of your fascist cult liar pals?

Do you get a sick perverted tingle up the leg from owning the libs by lying?

Do you see lying about liberals as a sacred religious obligation?

I'm guessing it's some combination of all of those factors.

Let me try to explain what’s wrong with CRT. First of all it’s a one sided ideology. All blacks are victims. For example a CRT math question.

Little Suzy, the white girl sitting front of you had great great great grandparents who owned 12 *******. How much does Suzy owe you in reperations?

Now if this fair and not a racist program maybe the next math problem would be..,

Lakesha who’s mom was a single parent with no idea who her father was along with her 10 half brothers and sisters but have been on welfare their entire lives. How much does Lakesha owe white people for that welfare?

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
On the right, we live by truthful free speech. It's the calumny we don't care for. Good people on the left are migrating right. That just leaves the brain-damaged TDS sufferers and the dwindling Deep State Demmies shrinking back into their smaller and smaller omeurta hangouts. The corrupt media are one-by-one folding and/or have seen the light of the truth to be better than conforming to maniacal Hillary's self-centered lie monopoly. Buh-bye, lians and introduce Lbgt to toddlers and other age-inappropriate baloney. Schools may have to go private when people get angry enough about having parents told to just shut up by The leftist Teacher's Cabal. We're tired of funding schools corrupting little kids.
Lots of churches are teaching the 3 Rs in their classrooms that have been empty MUWHF since the late eighteenth century. Life is getting better for people who love the Lord and want no more brainwashed kids who are very confused people by graduation in the recent past. Light-hearted happiness is coming back to America in the future. We gotta start that thousand year peace soon as Putin throws in the towel, which should be in a year or two. Even he's getting sick of his own blood letting in the Ukraine. I think he's pretty sure by now it would benefit Russia to live and let live. I'm praying for peace and restoration of Russia to sanity with the rest of the world. Brotherly love is going to have a comeback!

:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back