Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

So by your own weak estimation that's what, 225+ years of education that says that white people are superior, right?
I’m not sure how old you think we all are. Since your birth, can you provide anything in school text books saying that?

I’m not sure how old you think we all are. Since your birth, can you provide anything in school text books saying that?
Why do you only want to start from my, or your, birth when the country has a history much longer than that?

The part where it considered black people as only 3/5ths of white people...

So by your own weak estimation that's what, 225+ years of education that says that white people are superior, right?
You’re only on this planet for about 80 years. Why do you keep fighting 255 years ago when there’s not a moment since your birth you didn’t have every opportunity to do better. You, could have done something to prove you’re equal. But you choose to be upset over four generations ago.

Where did you go wrong?

Why do you only want to start from my, or your, birth when the country has a history much longer than that?
Because nothing before that matters. My family history had up times, down times and it all was due to decisions made at the time. None of that has helped or hurt me. Why do you let it limit you?

You’re only on this planet for about 80 years. Why do you keep fighting 255 years ago when there’s not a moment since your birth you didn’t have every opportunity to do better. You, could have done something to prove you’re equal. But you choose to be upset over four generations ago.

Where did you go wrong?
Is the harm done generations ago done away with or remnants still persist?

Because nothing before that matters. My family history had up times, down times and it all was due to decisions made at the time. None of that has helped or hurt me. Why do you let it limit you?
How am I "limited?"

So nothing before or just after the Civil War matters/mattered?

How many books used in American education over the centuries do you wager ever depicted all black people in a villainous way and all white people in a heroic way?
Oh too many I'm sure and you're point is certainly well taken. I have seen some that made my skin crawl. In fact when phrenology was accepted as settled science up till the 1920's I think, college texts profiled the black man as subhuman. People actually bought into that shit.

Is the harm done generations ago done away with or remnants still persist?
What remnant’s? What harm are you dealing with? It’s just you. You can do anything you’re qualified and able to do. There are no remnants of anything stopping you. It’s just you.

So nothing before or just after the Civil War matters/mattered?
Sure it mattered. A century or more ago. Has no relevance other than a history lesson today. How about you live in current times and live your life like it’s not the 1700’s?

Why doesn’t the Right seem bothered by free speech?
I get it…The Left / Dems disguise their desire to suppress speech citing “mis-information” / dis-information” but is anybody really buying that trash?
Who is banning books?

Who is shutting down the free exchange of ideas in Universities?

Who is making broad categories of topics taboo to discuss in classrooms?

Who is threatening private companies with political vengeance for engaging in their right to free speech?

Ya…wipe the spittle from your chin.

LMBAO @ the party currently writing and enacting laws to stop ideas like Critical Race Theory from being discussed in public.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Even in universities. Must scare the shit out of them. Ideas…critical thinking…challenging assumptions…oh my!

They can’t win arguments with ideas. It’s why every conversation with these morons ends with them red faced and screaming racist, or some phobe thing.
Actually…it’s looking like *you* can’t win with ideas since you have to use the strong arm of the government to supress ideas you don’t like.

That resulted in double-digit indictments, arrests and convictions of the parties involved.

GTFOH!!!!!
526blog_kick.jpg
Sure, you got a few guys for running red lights….but who was indicted, arrested or convicted of colluding with Russia to win the 2016 election?

Forum List

Back