Why does free speech seem to be kryptonite for the Left / Dem Party?

Even you're not dumb enough to believe that. The Republicans are alraedy legally attacking anyone who mentions racism at all.
Where?
But then, that's the point for the fascists. The people who made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus want to make it illegal to teach that they made Rosa Parks sit in the back of the bus.
Those were democrats.

rRzjgZe.jpg
There's no irony, turd. No conservative ever said we need to have someone tell us what truth is, but you just did.

So you hypocrites have no problem with cancel culture so long as it is your side doing it.
The Right side never cancels anything.

We are “cancelling” efforts by pedophiles and their willing accomplices to sexually groom, brainwash, and otherwise abuse young children.

And this is what g5000 is pissed off about.

We are “cancelling” efforts by pedophiles and their willing accomplices to sexually groom, brainwash, and otherwise abuse young children.
Got it. You're on your knees orally pleasing the Lord of Lies, and you want everyone to know it.

Thing is, all the normal people know you're lying. The other fascist cult lackeys also know you're lying, but they've been commanded to tell the same lies. So why bother lying? It's not like it's accomplishing anything for you.

Are you angling for a nicer luxury suite in Hell? I've got news for you, sunshine. He's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his bargains, even if you did sign in blood. There's a whole new wing of hell being built for the likes of you, with some very special torments.

The entire book attacks white skin from chapter to chapter from sentence to sentence.
Nearly 100% of all the white characters in the book are either racists or simpletons. There are absolutely no positive experiences that involve any Caucasian characters. With no exception from the first chapter to the last chapter all non black people in the book manage to be some kind of villain... With the exception of the white Jewish girl who falls in love with the main character... And of course that's because the main character is the only person in the book worth admiring.
How many books used in American education over the centuries do you wager ever depicted all black people in a villainous way and all white people in a heroic way?

Yes, what exactly just telling you parts do not count. Seeing how I was not in the classroom it is impossible to tell you exactly. But, me like many others are witness to the fact that at some schools across our fine nation CRT is being taught.

It begins with bits in history. Revising our history, telling the children we were founded by white racists that left out the poor, the Indians, the black people.

Gee, how much do I need to write to meet your demand.

Nothing, nothing will satisfy you, you are simply here to contradict. So go ahead, dismiss me. Tell me it is not true. Tell me that teachers are not teaching our children that we are all racist.
But that's true.

We've had multiple USMB rightwingers already post that it was meant to be for white people only. Blacks only as slaves, because they were worth less than cattle you see.

It was in the Constitution that you pretend to worship so much.

You're sick!

But that's true.

We've had multiple USMB rightwingers already post that it was meant to be for white people only. Blacks only as slaves, because they were worth less than cattle you see.

It was in the Constitution that you pretend to worship so much.

You're sick!
Where was that in the Constitution?

Forum List

Back